Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gennadiy1981

Is MDMA a Psychedelic?

15 posts in this topic

Of course its a rhetoric question but want to share my experience here or how some may read it as a trip report. So, I was away to celebrate my birthday and decided to remember the old times by hitting a nightclub. Of course to have even greater time needed to get some "E", just for fun, "E" always makes things good with trance music. However the seller ran out of them, so the next thing was to ask for Molly, technically was the idea with the girl I was with. I am not crazy for Molly, as oppose to "E", its more like caffeine stuff and nothing else. However molly was not available neither, so he offered a pure MDMA. Well this individual was a chemist so he did have pure MDMA and by the way pure MDMA is pretty much impossible to get, and for those including myself who thought they had pure MDMA, actually didnt. But here was a pure powder in capsules. So we hit a club, pop one pill and assuming it will work like "E" in half an hour should feel its effect, but to my surprise, nothing was felt. So an hour spaced from first pill, I pop a second one, waiting half an hour and nothing, started already downgrading the seller in mind that he sold placebo. Well half an hour later, poping a third pill, but know this should be enough cause you got to be careful with those things. 

Believe it or not, half an hour passes by and still nothing. And then i have this lightheartedness, and the head slightly started to spin. Then it feels a bit euphoric, not like with "E" where you feel total euphoric, but slightly. And then, I forget everything. I totally forget who i was, what am I, at this moment I think all there is to my life is this club with actually amazing music. (I do have high anxiety, but glad that I also forgot that I had anxiety cause I would go bizarre). At that moment I live in the present, I have no idea about anything else in this world but enjoying the present. I took a small recording video of myself and was just asking who am I? I was just it, and then I saw crazy visuals, sacred geometry, pixels in my head. Then for four and a half hours I have no memory recollection. Only close to the morning the girl whom I was, asked me for time and then the memory started coming back to me. And then i started to re-live my life, I was remembering moments from when I was a 4 or 5 year old kid, times when I was on a tricycle and could not see where my parents were. I got so nervous of those events that happened so many years back, i was relieving them as they just happened. Indeed for the next few hours I was watching my life from childhood till my old age, meaning my past, present and saw my future.

The emotions stopped in few hours but I was super exhausting and sweating as I jumped into a pool of water and I did not jump anywhere. (I read later on that MDMA can be dangerous, and a small dose can be lethal where people can have hypothermia) (Also according to some psychiatrists MDMA can bring people to their near birth experience and remind them when they were still in the womb). Anyways on the second day my memory returned to me but I was still high, I totally lost orientation, didnt know where I was, the signs on the street were in a language totally not known to me, as if I was in China or other country which do not use Latin Letters. I forced myself to drink one Gatorade for that day so not to be dehydrated. On the third day I was in mild high mode, meaning like cool and chill, but of course not capable of driving a vehicle. I would say a normal high when you go into a club. On the fourth day I totally came back to normal state, was totally myself, when i thought what has happened, I freaked out so much and could not sleep for few days, was paranoid that really bad thing could have happened to me.

But to conclude, I had the most deepest and profound experience ever happening to me. It was definitely an ego death, relieving my entire childhood memories that I totally forgot everything. Interesting to note that whatever happens to us even when we are toddlers, does not go away but is stored in our memories. In addition did see future, it was very freaky, I am not going to interpret here or debate, maybe it was a hallucination of my mind but it was so vivid as I would say it was more of visions. All i can say what I saw, and dont want to start any debates here, I saw in the near future, many humans die, tremendous amount of people dead on the street. But lets leave it here. Compare to other psychedelics, this one was through the roof. Would I ever do that again, probably not. Well never say never, but as I am aware, this is something I would be staying away from for good. Though i do not regret of doing such.

Sounds like a profound experience :)
I somehow always avoided Molly for some reason. It was in the back
of my mind, and It never appealed to me, because I never considered it to
be a psychedelic.
And usually when I take psychedelics, its for contemplation, meditation and letting go of
false notions about myself and everything else.

Until I tried pure MDMA crystals, crushed them in to powder and put it in an empty capsule.
I jumped on the bed after taking it, for two hours I was meditation and practising letting go like
"I always do". Until I suddenly realised, that I have to let go of my ideas of letting go aswell, and then
I was blown in to this beautiful space of Infinite delight for existence, pure content and love for everything.

Best thing is, It didnt stop there, 3 days after, and still I had this massive afterglow and got so many
insights and understandings during that time. And funny thing is, I do still feel it, when its been about two weeks
since I tried it.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

My mom always told me. Love and Consciousness. You cant have one without the other.
And one is not complete without the other. <3

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Nice. And by the way, Molly is made from MDMA but its not MDMA. Molly gets mixed with caffeine and takes Amphetamine out of out. Indeed many things are made from MDMA, but Molly is not pure one, though it can get close but its not pure.

So the reason is that it lasts for 3 days, can that be harmful to the body?

Oh, right. :)
Thats a good question. I guess it becomes bad
if you believe it so, like anything else.
But I have heard alot of people saying it can be bad
if overused.

Edited by Vincent S

Usually psychedelics are safe for most part and its almost impossible to overdose on them, but MDMA is different, the small dose can be lethal. And again when i say MDMA I exclude all its derivatives such as ecstasy, molly, tootsie and etc, those are pure recreational stuff and do not participate in personal development.

18 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Nice. And by the way, Molly is made from MDMA but its not MDMA. Molly gets mixed with caffeine and takes Amphetamine out of out. Indeed many things are made from MDMA, but Molly is not pure one, though it can get close but its not pure.

So the reason is that it lasts for 3 days, can that be harmful to the body?

What are you talking about man?

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

18 minutes ago, 8Ball said:

What are you talking about man?

I am speaking of pure scientific facts here. Molly has MDMA in it with other additives such as caffeine and etc. There is a chemical difference between the two. Again in most scientific terms.

I took 3 mdma pills in a short amount of time as well just like you did and I had a full blown hallucination trip. Parts of the trip I wasn't sure if I had an out of body experience or if I was temporarily dead on certain parts of the trip. Taking too many pills in a short amount of time is irresponsible and not respecting the substance itself. I know better now.

Edited by JayT79

MDMA, E, Molly they are all referring to the same thing in regards to the primary compound. But pure MDMA is different than MDMA mixed with an assortment of other junk. The usually comes in the form of a pressed pill and is referred to as ecstasy or E. You also definitely committed one of the most rookie mistakes of taking another pill thinking the first one is a dud. Please never do that again.

It’s also worth pointing out that a person’s interpretation of what is happening to them under the influence of a drug is very very dependent on the experiences they’ve had in life. It could have had psychedelic effects on you, but wouldn’t do the same for another who has had a different life experience. 

@Gennadiy1981 what is "E". Extasy? Is extasy not the same as mdma with coffein and other stuff? is there reall a big difference between these ?

@OBEler no those are fundamentally different. The MDMA is a main ingredient and it’s a psychedelic but once it’s mixed with additional substances it looses the psychedelic properties. Basically it’s Methylene dioxymethamphetamine. And once you say add caffeine such as molly, the amphetamine portion is taken off. With ecstasy it is even worse as lots of other stuff is added and from what I heard those can be super dangerous if you don’t know the sellers. Always refrain from buying on the streets. 
Also I do have a significant respect for psychedelics, and as I stated in my story it was just a time I wanted to take it easy and didn’t fully know the power of pure MDMA as I mentioned before, truly pure one is pretty much impossible to get.

I don't consider mdma a psychedelic if you take it in moderate dosages. It alters your perception though and makes you love others and also tricks you into believing that everybody else also loves you also, lol. And it makes you fall in love with everything around you. If you are looking for psychedelics , stay away from mdma.  

If you are looking for the best feeling in the entire universe or maybe some trauma-healing, then yes it could be worth it. But generally i am against this drug.  Because it can be dangerous and toxic. It just takes your happiness into a godlike level which you were never supposed to experience as a petty lil human.

I would generally advise people to never touch it unless its a very serious condition they are dealing with. Other psychedelics are much safer and less toxic.

Also mdma can be super addictive psychologically. You will really really like the experience. Best feeling in the world.

Edited by SQAAD

I've heard of MDMA described as an empathogen rather than an entheogen. The distinction seemed appropriate. 

@SQAAD hmm me and my girlfriend tried Mdma crystals(85‰purity) twice(She took 100 milligram, me 115 Milligramm). We both have experiences in psychedelica before. 

We meditated the whole time during Mdma. There Was no love, just piece, warm tingeling, in the now feeling. And Our bodies were moving from left to right. Overall nothing overwhelming Or special felt almost like a very good Meditation Session. 

But nothing what you describe. Did we something wrong?