wma

Ninel Kulagina, Soviet Telekinesis

25 posts in this topic

Not sure I'm understanding @Leo Gura's latest blog-post. How does a woman moving something in a box with her head prove that international intelligence agencies use remote viewing for espionage...?

It wasn't intended as proof.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

You stated in your blogpost the following:

"You should know that both the US and Russian intelligence agencies run secret paranormal programs to use remote viewing and other psychic phenomena to do spying and intelligence gathering work."

Do you have any prove for that claim? Is it something you assume or something you know for sure?

Thanks for clarification.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

https://superhumanexperience.io/

They interview an ex KGB agent who uses Qi/ mind reading practices/ turning off other peoples nervous systems etc

Hm, there is a book that documents a lot of these intelligence agencies using these practices I will try to dig it up.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura Yeah, what @Gregory1 said is basically what I'm getting at. This just kinda seems like an Alex Jones-esque posit. Of course, it's totally possibile that it's indeed true. But as he says in the video, could also just be a misinformation diversion campaign.

Not that it really matters what the answer is. I just find it odd that you condemn "conspiracy theorists" for making "ridiculous" claims, and then make that claim. xD

There are many reports of the CIA studying and using paranormal powers. This isn't even a secret.

Google Project Star Gate

It is no conspiracy theory that CIA does shit you don't know about.

The CIA itself has released reports of them studying remote viewing and other psy phenomena in order to weaponize it for spying.

@Leo Gura Says on the Stargate Wikipedia page: "The Stargate Project was terminated and declassified in 1995 after a CIA report concluded that it was never useful in any intelligence operation. Information provided by the program was vague and included irrelevant and erroneous data." :P

Yes, exactly. The CIA does all sorts of things we as civilians have no idea about. My point is that you're quick to judge others for thinking they know something that they might not, when you yourself do the same. Just keeping you honest Leo :] You have no idea what the US or Russian intelligence agencies do or don't do, regardless of what's on YouTube or Google. Unless, of course, you're not really a civilian *wink wink* =P

Of course, anything is possible. That's the nature of infinity, as you say. But God has setup "rules" for this shared inter-subjective "human" world, apparently. For the sake of coherence or entertainment and fairness of this fleshy game, I suppose. A game with cheat-codes isn't as fun, and so on.

The only reason I'm challenging you on this is because you simultaneously claim radical openmindedness, while also being quite inflexible on some of your political views, not opening your mind to the possibility that there might be alternative ways of understanding the world, alternate perspectives which you condemn but might go deeper than you realize. You claim love and oneness, while also propping up your political views as superior to others. Seems to me like a lapse in logic and a betrayal of love. And in doing so you turn people away who might otherwise relate to your human experience

But in general I support your work greatly :]  ? 

On 2021-9-27 at 8:34 PM, wma said:

@Leo Gura Says on the Stargate Wikipedia page: "The Stargate Project was terminated and declassified in 1995 after a CIA report concluded that it was never useful in any intelligence operation. Information provided by the program was vague and included irrelevant and erroneous data." :P

That's what they want you to think ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 9/27/2021 at 11:34 AM, wma said:

Dude, that's like quoting to me that Project Blue Book was terminated and the gov does no further research into UFOs.

If you buy that, I got some magic beans to sell you.

Project Stargate was just one small piece of evidence of a large thing. You honestly think the CIA is going to declassify their most successful and on-going psy projects to the likes of you?

And also, psy phenomena is supposed to be vague. No one ever claimed you could use it with 100% reliability. Nor is there any guarantees that you use it effectively in warfare. Most psy phenomena will not be weaponizable. That says nothing about its reality.

Just because the Russian's could not use Ninel as a weapon to fuck over Americans does not mean Ninel didn't have genuine telekinetic abilities. Her abilities are not in dispute by the Russians.

Your thinking on this matter is sloppy and unnuanced.

Just watched the Red Panda documentary, really cool stuff, I really wonder what the Science 2.0 explanation for it is, going to be exciting to see what we found out about the human body and mind in the next 50-100 years. 

If youre super skeptical and overly rational, just think about this, imagine if you were teleported from the 1300s to today and somebody gave you access to Facetime on an iPhone to talk to your mom, it would be just as unbelievable as telekinesis is to us today, yet here we are...

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I have experienced far more radical things than telekinesis.

5 hours ago, Rilles said:

imagine if you were teleported from the 1300s to today and somebody gave you access to Facetime on an iPhone to talk to your mom, it would be just as unbelievable as telekinesis is to us today, yet here we are...

And how would you even begin to explain what something like Twitch is? ?

12 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

And how would you even begin to explain what something like Twitch is? ?

Try explaining Onlyfans... "Is thou a prostitute mi lady?"

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Leo Gura

On 9/26/2021 at 6:10 PM, Leo Gura said:

@wma Google Project Star Gate

^

@Leo Gura My point is that you're quick to judge others for thinking they know something that they might not, when you yourself do the same.

^

@Leo Gura Of course, anything is possible. That's the nature of infinity,

^

Isn't it more important to treat the people who support your work with kindness, respect, and openmindedness, rather than championing how much you "know" about the CIA and how "radical" your experience is? Or is anyone who even hints at challenging your opinions "sloppy and unnuanced"? xD 

?

It's called psychokinesis. :D It can be taught. Psi-wheels are a common method for learning it.

13 hours ago, impulse9 said:

It's called psychokinesis. :D It can be taught. Psi-wheels are a common method for learning it.

Seems like having an active kundalini is very helpful (if not required). Ninel complained about spinal pains during the experiments.

16 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Stuff like this should be revolutionary, but it's instead swept under the rug. Unbelievable.

Social Matrix ;)

@Knowledge Hoarder It's not really "swept under the rug" so much as it has no usefulness in daily life to anyone besides those who enjoy being entertained by sci-fi concepts or those who have an ego-complex that wants to feel like it knows more "deep stuff" than "the ignorant commoners". If this stuff starts becoming relevant in your daily life, you'll notice because it will be un-ignorable. Until then, it's no different than watching Star Trek or Criss Angel with your girlfriend on a Thursday evening, or reading the latest Iain M. Banks novel. Unless, of course, you're not just a dude watching YouTube videos or reading books about psy-tech and UFOs, and are actually an operative working on UFO technology in secret labs, or doing remote viewing / psychokinesis (etcetera) yourself. But I doubt anyone doing that stuff would be discussing it on this forum lol

As @Leo Gura teaches, and seems to potentially be straying from: Look at your direct experience and don't deceive yourself. Are you really doing deep research and uncovering the truth about UFOs, remote viewing, psychokinesis, etcetera? Or are you just a dude browsing the internet, reading a real-time sci-fi novel? If the truth is the latter, but you act like it's the former, then you'll just alienate (no pun intended lol) the people around you because they'll quickly see that you're a pretentious douche that's full of shit and is too insecure to admit it

Be careful. People have ruined their social lives by going too deep down these rabbit-holes. The UFO / psy-tech space is ripe for self-deception 

Not believing in aliens and telekinesis = total normie move.