Apple Juice

Fucked After Using A Subliminal Audio.HELP!

35 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ZenSwift said:

First of all, welcome to the forum! 

Second, I would really like a link to this vid.

Thanks! 

Here's the demon: 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I would just take it easy. Give your mind time to settle. You will be fine.

Don't forget, growth does require shedding your old limited self-concept. Sometimes your new larger self feels uncomfortable, like a stiff new shoe that hasn't been worn in yet. This doesn't mean anything is wrong.

Your mind is not so fragile that it will crack from a few affirmation tapes. If only it were so easy.

I feel so depressed man.I wanna shoot myself.Being the old me/the pretty boy kinda guy was my life path and that's what I liked to be.It genuinely felt authentic to me.I HATE what I've become, it doesn't feel right at all and doesn't match with my voice and appearance anyways.Talking about John Rambo in Anakin Skywalker's body.

Edited by Apple Juice

@Apple Juice Relax, breathe, and just be you.

You are tripping yourself up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 hours ago, Apple Juice said:

getting my old self back but I haven't seen any results yet...

You are always yourself. If there seems to be a loss of ‘an old self’ and or a change to ‘a new self’, it can be readily noticed you are the one aware of all of these thoughts. The self never comes & goes. Thoughts come & go. To bring an end to this suffering is to no longer believe the thoughts about yourself are true. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Apple Juice Relax, breathe, and just be you.

You are tripping yourself up.

Have you ever experienced something like that in one of your mystical experiences or psychedelic trips? 

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You are always yourself. If there seems to be a loss of ‘an old self’ and or a change to ‘a new self’, it can be readily noticed you are the one aware of all of these thoughts. The self never comes & goes. Thoughts come & go. To bring an end to this suffering is to no longer believe the thoughts about yourself are true. 

In the larger sense yes but we’re still individuals in this physical world.Would you be stoked if all of a sudden you started to feel like you’re literally being an old lady or a toddler? 

Edited by Apple Juice

18 minutes ago, Apple Juice said:

Have you ever experienced something like that in one of your mystical experiences or psychedelic trips? 

No

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Have you thought if you just think that you're not yourself, because you voice sounds different. The concept of "you" has changed.

When I start doing something new and I notice change in my "personality", ego responds with fear that something is wrong. You feel like being something different, cause you aren't anymore the concept you once thought being. Now your ego tries to pull you back.

Just give it time and it will fade away.

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

2 hours ago, Apple Juice said:

In the larger sense yes but we’re still individuals in this physical world.Would you be stoked if all of a sudden you started to feel like you’re literally being an old lady or a toddler? 

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think this experience is gonna challenge your sense of self.  The affirmation video you linked seems to open up energy in the chest and neck chakra area's.  This energy that released in you, has opened up a voice that is not natural to you...... yet.  It may even change back.  I've had my voice change doing energy work, but usually it only lasts a day or so.  IT's a bewildering experience.  Just dont panic.  Reversing it, may be a waste of energy.  Look into your ideas of what a deep voice means, or a man that has such a voice.  There may be judgements that are creating rejection of this in you.  You even said this doesn't fit the image of what you wanted to be or become nor does it match what you think a voice like this looks like in the body like yours.

The suddenness of it also seems to be triggering in your concern and that something is fundamentally wrong and that you may of screwed something up in yourself, which again is fear idea's.  It will be okay, try and relax in this process and exploration.  Ultimately you can't do any harm, but don't use this as a license to do so ;) 

this subworld and community of audios that change everything is crazy. I've seen that they got even audios to make you taller, change your jaw bones, and they believe this work! All the coments on the videos are lies and they believe this worked for them, snowball effect!

Either trolling or really really gullible. Cant believe some people fall for this. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

7 hours ago, Apple Juice said:

Thanks! 

Here's the demon: 

Thanks, gonna watch it, now I will get all the girls.

Btw, I don't understand why your problem is a problem, you basically got what you wished for.

20 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Either trolling or really really gullible. Cant believe some people fall for this. 

I came here to get some help not to get my ass insulted or to be made fun of, thank you.You have no idea what I’m going through right now so stfu.

24 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Btw, I don't understand why your problem is a problem, you basically got what you wished for.

I wished to feel like Conan the Barbarian?

@Apple Juice Erl? 

AYE 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.