Apple Juice

Fucked After Using A Subliminal Audio.HELP!

35 posts in this topic

So a week ago I listened to a subliminal audio on YouTube to get a deeper voice.I wanted it to get just a little bit deeper, nothing drastic.After about 2-3 days I got my voice lowered to the tonality I wanted and that was great! 

...EXCEPT I started noticing something really weird and fucked up going on within myself a little bit after.

What happened is that I started to feel like I had become someone/something else.Like literally.I wasn't  feeling I was "me" anymore! Like if I had listened to a personality change subliminal or somethin.I feel like a stereotypical super manly bearded guy with a really deep Morgan Freeman voice.That type of dude.It literally feels like my soul has been removed from my body and replaced with the "Mr. Testostereone" one, it's just horrible (no offense to those who authentically are a Mr. Testosterone type of guy).Imagine that you're feeling normal, like the "normal you", and all of a sudden you're being possessed by the spirit of a 6 year old little girl named Alice and now you feel like you're Alice and you see Life through Alice because you literally became fucking Alice.Well that's what's happening to me except it's with Mr. Testosterone.The subliminal I listened to may have not just contained affirmations for changing my voice but also for feeling "more manly" or whatever.

Is there some sort of spiritual practice/technique or anything I can use to fix my problem? Has anyone already experienced somethin similar? I'm listening to a "remove subliminal results" subliminal and I've created my own subliminal for getting my old self back but I haven't seen any results yet...

Edited by Apple Juice

The creator probably included affirmations of becoming Mr "Testosterone" as a means to get you the deeper voice.

It's rare that subliminals hit as strongly as they did for you.

Usually you will gradually notice if there are unwanted side effects.

Listen to all sorts of removal subliminals.

And try with your willpower to get your old personality back. Try to gradually transition back into it, as though you are shapeshifting. Pretend to be the true personality, fake it till you make it.

10 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

It's rare that subliminals hit as strongly as they did for you.

Usually you will gradually notice if there are unwanted side effects.

Thought the same thing.Have no idea wtf is goin on.

@Apple Juice Get a subliminal audio that makes your voice have a higher pitch.

JK.

This is gonna fix itself if you relax and don't panic about your voice.

Also, what makes you panic is that you were attached to your voice. There was a little bit of "you" in your voice and now you realised there's no "you" in voice.

It's possible that mainly the perception of you voice changed. It's like if you look in the mirror you either see yourself uglier (or prettier) than you are. That's because the perceptual filters are active.

Don't worry, you're not possessed by Morgan Freeman's father.

6 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

Also, what makes you panic is that you were attached to your voice. There was a little bit of "you" in your voice and now you realised there's no "you" in voice.

It's possible that mainly the perception of you voice changed. It's like if you look in the mirror you either see yourself uglier (or prettier) than you are. That's because the perceptual filters are active.

But my voice is still the same, it only got a little deeper!

That's like a minor adjustment not a real change.

sheesh... find a subliminal audio that makes you less manly again 

But still the real you hasn't changed. This could actually be a good oppurtinity to realise that the self is an illusion

Edited by Jakuchu

Does Subminals on Yt work realy? I should stop approaching women and instead hear some women goes crazy seeing you, alpha male subminals ?

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Apple Juice The major change is not in the voice but in the perceptual filter.

Your voice is alien because it's not you. Congrats! Now "nobody" is talking ?.

Just now, Apple Juice said:

@Jakuchu I wasn't less manly I was just manly in a different way.

I mean less manly relative to how you are now, not less manly in a general sense. You said that you feel "more manly" and I just reversed that 

is there good subliminal for becoming more authentic / confident ?

Sorry mate, this is just fucking hilarious ??? how do you people get yourselves into such situations? It’s just weak man. Weak! Fooling yourself into ridiculous situations. Nonsense

17 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

The major change is not in the voice but in the perceptual filter.

That's the thing I wanna remove! The Mr. Testosterone filter.

14 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

I mean less manly relative to how you are now, not less manly in a general sense. You said that you feel "more manly" and I just reversed that 

Well, like I've said I created my own subliminal to get back to who I was cause I haven't found one on YT that was precise enough.

It doesn't seem to work :( 

Edited by Apple Juice

3 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

Sorry mate, this is just fucking hilarious ??? how do you people get yourselves into such situations? It’s just weak man. Weak! Fooling yourself into ridiculous situations. Nonsense

OddballCoolBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

1 minute ago, Apple Juice said:

That's the thing I wanna remove! The Mr. Testosterone filter.

It's thoughts. You're gonna get used to your voice don't worry. 

Look into the concept of Tulpas. You may have unintentionally created one in your mind. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa

https://luciddreamsociety.com/tulpa/

r/Tulpas https://www.reddit.com/r/Tulpas/

go to that reddit community and make a post about this and ask them how to remove a Tulpa, if you think that is what this is. They will probably be able to point you in the right direction. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

First of all, welcome to the forum! 

Second, I would really like a link to this vid. 

Third, I'd personally learn how to transform this experience into helping you learn what the ego is and having it aid in your ego deconstruction endeavours. 

And yeah, might be a Tulpa thing. 

Best of luck! 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

I would just take it easy. Give your mind time to settle. You will be fine.

Don't forget, growth does require shedding your old limited self-concept. Sometimes your new larger self feels uncomfortable, like a stiff new shoe that hasn't been worn in yet. This doesn't mean anything is wrong.

Your mind is not so fragile that it will crack from a few affirmation tapes. If only it were so easy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would just take it easy. Give your mind time to settle. You will be fine.

Don't forget, growth does require shedding your old limited self-concept. Sometimes your new larger self feels uncomfortable, like a stiff new shoe that hasn't been worn in yet. This doesn't mean anything is wrong.

Your mind is not so fragile that it will crack from a few affirmation tapes. If only it were so easy.

Your God shit is absolutely retarded but I love this and find it to be the case. That's what it's like. e.g. expressing my hate and love there is uncomfortable 

Found myself expressing hate sometimes, but don't see that at the same time I love something, in some self-damnation narrative. 

"Not so easy at all eh"

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.