Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gennadiy1981

Leo's new teaching approach via Psychedelics

47 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Lol, Drunk

But don't you think the principle is same?

Forcing yourself to do something difficult and/or dangerous, and then being happy that you managed to do it?

Edited by Blackhawk

i didn't watched leo's 20 or so latest videos guys, i got no time.

(i used to watch, and didn't missed a single time since 2013).

what's up with the smarties

Edited by Soulbass

1 hour ago, Jakuchu said:

a clear lie

You don't know about his life situation, emotional state, etc.  Mind your own business, not every life is the same.

Edited by Blackhawk

3 hours ago, impulse9 said:

@The Rainmaker A hammer is a tool. A psychedelic is an entity. You wouldn't call a horse a tool, either. I've benefitted enormously from them as well, I simply believe that they're not going to ever wake you up.

@Gennadiy1981 You still come down from it. ;) And Salvia still wipes the floor with it, whatever it may be. 5meo may show you that you're God, but Salvia shows you that even that is a delusion. Salvia shows you that the only thing you can really say about reality, is nothing. It breaks every concept you have, including God. There is simply nothing left to say after that. In short, Salvia shows you that nobody knows anything, we're all a bunch of idiots really.

And you can go full Leo and say, oh well that's just God imagining things. Well, no. It's not. It's too mysterious, too powerful, too alien, and too ancient. It's a force that transcends our best guesses. And God is just one our best guesses.

Enlightenment does the same. It transcends our best guesses.

I agree with your use of the word entity but disagree that they don't wake you up very strongly.

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

You don't know about his life situation, emotional state, etc.  Mind your own business, not every life is the same.

Do you understand what humor is? 

I don't do drugs. I am drugs

-Salvadore Dali

- Enter your fear and you are free -