Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gennadiy1981

Leo's new teaching approach via Psychedelics

47 posts in this topic

I watched Leo's recently released video about 5 MEO MALT where he is planning to use a new approach to achieve spirituality via psychedelics as a main tool. The more I am into spirituality and the more I speak with people, I totally agree with Leo, that psychedelics are "THE" way into the spiritual world. And I want to add where Leo says that maybe a small portion of humanity who can naturally acquire a high consciousness state by meditation only, well I am sure if they would take psychedelics, they would even go higher where they are. Its just we live in such a time where people's attention span is very low and we want answers right away and nothing beats then psychedelics. Psychedelics can pretty much open all doors which are locked and they are a key to all spirituality levels, and of course I always mean to use them responsibly and not for recreational purposes. But I do agree with Leo that this is the proper way of approaching spirituality. Whenever I speak with people about spirituality and etc, there always seems to open some debates of legitimacy but when i recommend them to try psychedelics and then they come to me and we are more in alignment. What I realized is that psychedelics let you reach the absolute truth, there is no other way to reach absolute truth, you cannot read it or hear it, but only experience it for yourself.

I agree. I think they are a foundational tool for radical spiritual development.

I am a huge advocate for the safe and mature use of these substances. They should be used maturely, and with safe time intervals between trips to integrate. Always use proper protocols. Mistakes may happen as you learn how they work. Bad trips happen, fear can happen, confusion can happen. So space things out and always use a journal to record everything. Do not fall into the trap of Zen devilry and abuse of these tools. Make sure you read up on safety protocols and if you are new to using them ask a many questions as you can before you trip. Leave no stone unturned. They reveal a lot, and help to recontexutalize what is taking place but they do not fix all your problems.  Always measure everything and insure a safe tripping space. 

They are very pleasurable, but they are not toys or drugs to be abused. Treat psychedelics as sacred gifts, sacred tools and ensure proper protocol and you will be fine.

They are a miracle. But, you are still here as a human in this dream with real consequences so be mature. 

I am overall a huge advocate of Love.

Create a system of practices that develop you spiritually. I think psychedelics are a tool and there are many others. Psychedelics just may be the tool that reveals the importance of these others tools as it have been in my case. I also think a sitting practice, journaling, Qigong, Yoga, breathwork, etc are very important. Psychedelics are great but they don't address everything.

I personally think because Leo is a talking head that of course he can only show you these things through these substances.

Remember you are Loved FOREVER no exceptions. If you are doing 5meo... I'll see you on the other side. ;)

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I disagree with it because spirituality isn't about chasing potent experiences of amplified reality or even journeying to other worlds. Those practices have their merit but they are not the main course to the meal.

4 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

I disagree with it because spirituality isn't about chasing potent experiences of amplified reality or even journeying to other worlds. Those practices have their merit but they are not the main course to the meal.

Spirituality is about God waking up to Itself. That's what psychedelics do.

What else would spirituality be?

I agree also. My girlfriend is very spiritual by nature and can go being the universe at will. Then I introduced her to psychedelics. Oh man..she used these tools like a professional tripper from the beginning. With psychedelics her spirituality skyrocked in a few month and she now is so much more advanced in her spiritual development than before.

So even natural gifted people will have great improvement with psychedelics

@GreenWoods I disagree that psychedelics wake you up. I disagree even that they are tools. They are simply entities which you choose to interact with, they offer an interesting chat but that's about it.

You're more than this. You're more than even God because even God is a concept. You are beyond concepts, and that's the whole point. And you don't need psychedelics to awaken to this fact. The only real use for psychedelics is when someone is stuck in so much ego concrete that nothing else could  possibly ever shake it from that position. In one sense they appear to be useful for our western civilization because we've all strayed so far from the ineffable truth that we sometimes need a stark reminder of our true powers. But this power is yours already, you've just forgotten about it.

Even in Leo's own language, you're the one who's inventing these psychedelics. Do you understand that? You are more powerful than the substance.

@impulse9 Have you taken 5meo?

5 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

God is a concept.

xD

Even in Leo's own language, you're the one who's inventing these psychedelics. Do you understand that? You are more powerful than the substance.

And you are inventing/imagining meditation in the same way. But in this dream God is imagining that psychedelics have far more power than meditation.

1 minute ago, GreenWoods said:

Have you taken 5meo?

Nope, but I have taken Salvia.

And you still don't get it. Collapse the duality between meditation and psychedelics, what do you get?

Nope, but I have taken Salvia.

And you still don't get it. Collapse the duality between meditation and psychedelics, what do you get?

In order to wake up, you need to look at these things from the relative perspective. The difference between meditation and psychedelics is real and very significant. 

@GreenWoods You're wrong, there is no such difference. If all is one that applies to everything, not just things you cherrypick.

@impulse9 

Well, first of all realize you don't have the reference experiences of 5meo etc. So, I would personally like to see some humility in you.

Second of all, spirituality is a pretty personally thing so. It's fine you have your practices, tools and models but don't tell other their tools don't work if you haven't even tried them. 5Meo has opened up a whole new world for me so.. just check yourself. Also, I think you are screwing with what Leo is saying there.

Leo is a major advocate of using these tools for curing mental health problems, enlightenment experiences and more. 

You are just factually wrong on that.... There is a huge difference between meditation and psychedelics. If you haven't tried them you don't have the reference experiences and should either keep your mouth shut or speak with some humility. Don't speak about things which you have no experience. There isn't one psychedelic experience there is a lot of room and difference between them. 

My opinion is to simply gain experience and stop playing games.

Use all the tools and develop an experiential repertoire of the landscape we are in. 

Enough of this entities thing too imo. But, if you like that that is cool.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@impulse9 Well, that doesn't change anything from my perspective. Trying one substance and then saying none of the others work is just foolish. You can admit that right?

It's okay and proper imo, to just say "I don't know"

I am still learning myself. I have plenty of hours of different spiritual practices to pursue, books to read, things to contemplate. If I go around saying "none of this works" I wont get anywhere.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 minute ago, impulse9 said:

@GreenWoods You're wrong, there is no such difference. If all is one that applies to everything, not just things you cherrypick.

All is One from the absolute perspective, but not from the relative perspective.

It's very unlikely to wake up using wisdom from the absolute perspective. To wake up you need to work with the relative perspective.

" The little you is an illusion, everything is God"

" Oh great, let's watch tv then, the tv is God"

Good luck waking up.

@GreenWoods It's very common for people to misuse Oneness. The mind has to over time, with feedback and direct experience and deliberate intention make finer distinctions in the face of seeming paradoxes. 

Especially as reality is meaningless, it's real tough to reconcile this stuff.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

@impulse9 Well, that doesn't change anything from my perspective. Trying one substance and then saying none of the others work is just foolish. You can admit that right?

No. :) I don't have to experience any other substance to know that Salvia is more powerful. Salvia is the edge limit for what your mind is still capable of perceiving without actually killing you. This is not debatable in my mind, even if you believe it should be.

@GreenDragon You make a lot of assumptions. Whatever you think awakening is, you can be sure it's not that.

Psychedelics are a potent, magical conversation. That's literally what they are. The fact that you're not conscious that that's what they are, doesn't change things. You won't get anything from them other than magical conversations of various flavors. 5meo is just one of those flavors.

@impulse9 It's interesting for me to point out to others, that imo this is what doubling down on ignorance looks like. 

There is not one edge...

I am open minded to trying salvia.. But, I've read works from people like Martin Ball who are very experienced in 5meo and salvia.

He says 5meo is the crown Jewel and that salvia is (not only dangerous) but a low vibrational trip..

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Sometimes wisdom looks like foolishness.

Yes. Let each of us see this a possibility in ourselves.

I trust Martin Ball's opinion on these substances. 

They are pretty different. I am open minded to trying it if I am in a safe enough setting in the next 50 years. But, I don't wan to take any more risk than something like 5meo already has for the time being as a I mature.

It's unwise in my opinion to try one substance and to discount all others. That is my opinion and I am done with this conversation. Good luck.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

15 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@GreenWoods It's very common for people to misuse Oneness. The mind has to over time, with feedback and direct experience and deliberate intention make finer distinctions in the face of seeming paradoxes. 

Especially as reality is meaningless, it's real tough to reconcile this stuff.

So true.

Such a big mindfuck all of itxD

11 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

No. :) I don't have to experience any other substance to know that Salvia is more powerful. Salvia is the edge limit for what your mind is still capable of perceiving without actually killing you.

How would you know that if you haven't tried other psychedelics?

And whatever you consider " edge limit of what the mind is capapable of perceiving", that might not be the same as pure higher consciousness. Waking up is not about an insane other wordly experience, but about higher consciousness. 

Why don't you try other psychedelics?