Bojan

Real Bad Corruption

17 posts in this topic

Hello. I'll try to explain again, but I know that I won't do it well. I tried yesterday, so for you who read that post...

My bank denies that my money was sent to a supplements store where I buyed DMSA and ALA, cause I think that I was poisoned, and that this might have been even kind of Russian like attack on my health. I was in the bank. There are only women working there, the corruption is behind the scenes. I cannot scream at them, that makes me appear violent and that guard they placed there, is not to guard your money, but to guard the thieves, the corrupt people that work in that bank. This is organized evil. I have no one to investigate this and find out who is behind this. But I already suspect. It's obvious. I just don't have evidence and proof and cannot do anything about it. Almost a thousand is gone and when I called they said that I was like neurotically buying, yet they were declining the transaction. 

I told them the website didn't get it, they said it is sent to their country and that they pulled it so if I want it back to send it again, I should tell them to give it back. Denying that they are responsible for this. It is almost a thousand and that's a lot of money for me in this underdeveloped and unequal country. I knew that I should move out years ago, I just didn't for various reasons. I didn't know how, and I still don't. And it just keeps getting worse, and worse and worse and worse. There really is no justice here for me. Of course, I cannot tell the police, cause they would just attack me and would do nothing about it. 

Also, how do I know who I'm talking to now? Are you one of the bad guys? Are you the one I suspect? Also, it might be that someone else who hates that person is making it appear to me that this guy is to blame. Or it's just someone who doesn't care and just attacks me for no reason. But I suspect this guy is smart enough to manipulate my mind. 

I swear to God that my fucking bank stole my money. Either someone from it, or they're all in collective denial, working together. They're evil, cruel, selfish. And it's okay, I don't care. 

I had this intuition before buying online to change the bank. And I went to another bank before I decided to put a thousand on my account. But in that other bank, I was disheartened for some reason, it was too good, I felt inferior. And the cost of having a debit card in that bank was a bit higher and i had to get some paper to prove my residence, so I just decided to stick with the old one. The people there were also more developed, the women, they appeared more calm, more conscious and loving. My current bank is like "Fox News," so to say. 

I will try to write it better next time, but for now I just need to get the communication about this going. I cannot go and argue with them, not over the phone, or in the bank. I don't have anything to take them to court and even if I had evidence, which I don't, I still wouldn't know how to take them to court. But it's just an attack. So what do I do? Cause I'm severely wounded, financially, health-wise, and also emotionally. It would be much better for the person who is doing this to just, you know, send someone for me, but he has no compassion or mercy and is slowly ruining my health, my finances, my reputation, etc. This is a sophisticated aggressor.

F&Q
So, if I ask, "What should I do?" There is no answer. I know everything you are gonna say already, and I know it's not gonna work. Move to another country, find a job, take responsibility, go dispute it with them, etc, etc. Learn programming, lol. But anyway, I'm not gonna be able to do any of these things. So, I have another question, and I probably know that there is no answer to this one either... How to get the person behind this? How do I find and prove who he is? What do I do?

PS: I want you to understand that I'm sharing information that is really sensitive and that this is not a joke. I hope that I'll add the details. For example, usually my bank sends me a PDF file for "Reserved Amount" and then another when the money is sent, stating the new amount. This time, it just sent the PDF file, a day after they said the money was sent, and on the day they said that it would be back on my account, cause on Monday, I went to the bank to tell them that they should put it back on my account, not knowing that it's them that were actually playing this game with me. Not knowing that it's them who declined and them who are making the problem. Not them, but someone in there. But who? Or is it collective? I doubt. Definitely a teamwork kind of thing, though. I believe it's not because they need money, I believe it's because they, to put it nicely, really don't like me. Or it is someone from the government or outside the bank, that has connections with it, interfering and trying to harass me.

Most importantly, what do I tell these people who sent me the package before they got the money?  And now that I'm asking that, it seems kind of odd, all of this really. I mean, it really seems calculated against me. I cannot get that money if the bank is so dysfunctional it steals!!! How do I pay? 

And how do I detox from heavy metals now? I'm losing so much crucial time/my life. I need my health back.

Okay, I know you cannot help at all. But you actually can do me a favor. Just write something that will make me feel better. I know that I have to solve problem on the material level though, that wanting comfort from you is not gonna help solve that.

I'll be fine. 

Edited by Bojan

As per our PayGate system, I can confirm that the transactions in question (as per your attachment) were declined by the cardholder's issuing bank. Regrettably, we cannot provided the precise reason for the decline.

We would suggest that the cardholder consult with their card-issuing bank directly as to enquire the exact reason for decline.

I trust this will provide you with some additional clarity.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Consult with their card-issuing bank as to enquire the exact reason for decline? Where is international law? Go there and get the money I sent you! 

I cannot consult with The Wolfs Of Wall Street or worse. 

So here is some mpre detail... 

I am really stupid and slow in thinking and i can now see how people exploit my mental weakness and I stutter and can't communicate well. It was not always like that.

The man in the bank was very focused on unnecessary details,or facts,such as exact time in seconds when it was bought. I said that it cannot be sent then because they did not get it then (instead of saying that it was here on Monday), he said the money was "closed entry" on Monday and that if they claim that they didn't pull the money, then they have to give you (formal way that does not exist in English) back the money. Everything was said in a polite and formal way which cannot be translated to English. He said he has the terminal number, but not the bank account number to which it was sent.

I do not know how to call all this. I guess many of you here believe evil does not exist,good and bad and so on. Okay, but it sure as hell feels that it does exist. I just am sad that i cannot show it, and that is one of the reasons it exists,because it cannot be communicated or shown. I cannot do it.

Hey, sorry to hear.

You re right there is not much you can do and you are bound to suffering

But

There is hope.

Intention and inner strength and self reassurance is a powerful tool to transform outcomes. you have gathered enough pain, you will grow in this and that will help.

Meanwhile you can remove all sources of metals from your drinks and meals.

Don't drink tap water, don't eat fish or cheese. Don't eat white cheap rice and cocoa and coffee. 

Try a proper plant based diet.

Edited by Windappreciator

What actually disheartened me from changing the bank was that I thought I was wrong like in the past when I overreacted and was reminded of that constantly. I was like, "no it is impossible, i mean yes, I see that bad people are trying to damage me, but no, they cannot do it, there are lots of good ones that willl prevent it or at least be there to dishearten them." But it so appears that they got mind-controlled or something. Or they got fired.

Unbeliavable! I cannot believe what kind of bad luck follows me throughout my life. It never ceases to shock me. Literally I could start to even enjoy my suffering or bad luck. But not of the people around me with the same thing.

Edited by Bojan

@Bojan

Brother, you wrote a long text but I didn't really understand what happened. Perhaps we can help you to solve your issue or make sense of your situation but please explain exactly what happened to you. 

Did you buy something from an online store for 1000? 

Now the money is not in your bank account anymore? 

And it didn't go to the shop either? 

What online shop did you buy from? 

What bank do you use? 

It doesn't make sense to me that a bank would steel your 1000 bucks, why would it? Banks profit from returning customers who trust them to hold their money which the bank can use to grow. Also banks can't just steal money, they obey the law as citizens do. 

Where do you live? 

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Gregory1

Question Answers:

1. No, I bought something for two hundred and tventy four. Something like that. But it was declined and so I tried again. The bank was declining the whole thing withthe payment gateway.

2. No, it is not.

3. No, it didn't.

4. Not sure if I should tell.

5. Cannot say. My word will not damage them the least. It can only damage me.

6. Well, there is no proof that they stole it so it is as though they abide by law. How do I know why they did this to me? I jump to the conclusion that some in power do not like me and are ruthless. 

7. I hope I can have some privacy here. 

BUT I think this is all pretty clear from what I wrote.

Edited by Bojan

9 hours ago, Bojan said:

@Gregory1

Question Answers:

1. No, I bought something for two hundred and tventy four. Something like that. But it was declined and so I tried again. The bank was declining the whole thing withthe payment gateway.

Did you ask your bank about your money? What do they say happened to the money

5. Cannot say. My word will not damage them the least. It can only damage me. 

Why can't you tell the name of the bank you're using? O.o

6. Well, there is no proof that they stole it so it is as though they abide by law. How do I know why they did this to me? I jump to the conclusion that some in power do not like me and are ruthless. 

I doubt that your bank (assuming you are using a normal standard bank) stole your money. Could it be that you got cheated on by the online store?

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

1 hour ago, Gregory1 said:

Did you ask your bank about your money? What do they say happened to the money

I can try to go into detail if you want. What they say is not true, though. 

Why can't you tell the name of the bank you're using?

It is a local bank in a country that is not even recognized as a country or it acts as though it is a country. 

I doubt that your bank (assuming you are using a normal standard bank) stole your money. Could it be that you got cheated on by the online store?

That's exactly the easiest explanation and conclusion that everyone will jump to automatically, and that is why I cannot sue the bank. NO one will believe me. It could not be that I was cheated by the online store. This store is not in the business of cheating it's customers. It is very famous even in America, and satisfies probably millions of customers internationally. It is a Western store, but the production and headquarters are located somewhere else. There are successful transactions even in neighboring countries. Plus, it is not in it's interest, as you pointed out about the banks not having it in their interest to steal money, well, this business also doesn't have it in it's interest. 

BUT it could be that an offshore account was created and that my money was redirected there. Ask God, I don't know. It is definitely my bank that did this. Not the website. For example, usually it sends the PDF file that the money is reserved, this time days went by and it didn't. In the end it just sent me that the money is gone to that place and country. 

Saturday I buy. It is declined. I call, they tell me that the money is reserved. I call on Monday, but cannot get them on the phone. I go in the bank to tell them, waiting in a big line for an hour. I talk to the bankteller and she calls someone on the phone, and they want my personal information. She tells me that the money will be "not reserved" or back to my account tomorrow and will give me a call at 10-11AM. I don't get it and at 13PM they call, but I don't answer cause I was angry. I think the money is back and I try again. It is declined, again. At night, they send me a PDF file that my money is now gone. On this day! But because I was told to give it a few days, I don't check my email for a couple of days. When I did, I could not believe it. So this Saturday I call the bank over the phone again, and thank God I get on the line. I tell them that the problem is that the people I sent the money to did not get the money. They redirect me to another line and I'm now talking to another person, explaining it again. The person say that it was bought on Saturday. Then I say it is impossible, cause the money was there on Saturday in a reserved state. He says they don't work till Monday so the "Closing Entries" was done on Monday. And I'm gullible and trust this guy still, but say that I was there on Monday, unfortunately, very vaguely and incorrectly. I should have said, "The money was here on Monday as well, so that is impossible as well." So now I'm supposed to call, but I cannot call, cause they will just put the blame on me and that's it. I am feeling too down to do it. It is ridiculous that you would think that a business on a mission to heal people around the world using Andy Cutlers protocol would be responsible for this. But this is exactly what everyone will conclude.

Edit:

In other words, on Saturday I was told implicitly that I'm stupid, and that's why I got screwed over the internet by this company, from this country. That no one will believe otherwise. 

I'm not closed-minded to think this way. What do you want me to do? To consider the possibility that they played me? The people who's job is to sell detoxification supplements? It is easy to put the blame on them. But let's say they really are the corrupt ones, not my bank. Okay, so then that means that they masterfully manipulated me. See, they said that they never shipped anything to my country, so that I cannot choose more than 8 items. And if they would profit more from repeated business transactions with me, why on Earth would they do this? Consider the possibility that you might be wrong. 

Edited by Bojan

This was like my last hope of changing my life, and they put a stop to it. I literally decided to invest my life savings in this, and took out of that. And...

14 hours ago, Hatfort said:

wat.jpg

That is really not funny. Poor woman. 

Edited by Bojan

Unbelievable. My mom hears this and she acknowledges to herself the fact that the bank did this, she believes me. But she also is against me and attacks me and provokes me and manipulates me. 

It is because she is stressed and hurt as well and afraid. But now she's afraid of me and she attacks me and does even more damage to me.

Everything I do, I can see that they will plan 2 steps ahead to sabotage me. This is not one individual. This is a collective and organized attack.

Oh, I really feel hurt. 

Hi

I have to say i don't understand what exactly is going on. I see you are living either in Bosnia and Hercegovina, or in Serbia ( btw i'm from Slovenia).

The banks there can be tricky. It's a known fact.

Anyway i'm just offering you a moral support and i wish you resolve your problems with your bank and your mother.

Just please be careful you don't start to perceive everything from the perspective of paranoia.

@Bojan  Sorry if this is off topic, but ever since I was a little kid my socks have been disappearing. Slowly one by one. The only solution that I have found and I'm not that fond of it, is to buy more socks. 

After reading this thread I had an epiphany. Do you think they might be stealing my socks? 

If you think that they are I will have to go on the offense and stop buying socks so I can stop satisfying their sick needs.

I won't be easy living a sock free life, but if that's what it takes I'll do it. 

I don't know when exactly, but after I talked with the bank worker and recorded him just like they recorded me, I got almost all my money back, and the supplements I ordered, when they arrived, they were not delivered the usual way, with a mail man coming to my door with the package or with a ticket for it. Instead, I got a mail from another city to immediately call them back. I did not want to, because after being traumatized by LivingSupplements.com with their manipulative schemes and messages, I was afraid that I would not get the pills I need, so i did not call back. Now they want me to pay for the package I did not get because they did that to me, and the bank recorded me saying that I wanted the money back to send it to them via some link they sent me, but I did not know then that they were manipulating me, I really believed them that the bank was the problem, and it probably was, just not in the way I thought. The website and the business probably made a behind the scenes deal to do this to me.

So what now? I need a lawyer, but I don't have money or idea where to find one so if you are one, please help. I could wake up one morning and get mail to show up in courrt in 2 days with even more money and then what?

Edit: PS: I recommend to everyone to stop buying from LivingSupplements.com. I am not a rasist and I wish Africa all the best. But who says that these people are black? And even if they are, they are corrupt schemers and not a good representation of their race, except for their above average IQs. I'll give them that. This is incredible, the manipulations and showing of empathy without having any. Literally very smart people, but unfortunately they steal, lie, cheat, manipulate, fool you around, and God knows what else. They might even poison you with their pills.

Edited by Bojan