Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

Infinite Past is Impossible

62 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Yeah Yeah said:

- Hence, I mentioned Psycadelics as example, except such substances are cheat codes, and 'super' humans hallusinations

Hallucinations on LSD are not more hallucinatory than your hands right now.

is it possible, idk, without drugs, to maybe sit and meditate and somehow experience a higher form of conciousness where I'd see a profound connection that everything is indeed me, which is what I experienced on Acid

if it is possible to alter a sate of mind without substances and more clearly realize I am God,

You can wake up without psychedelics, but it is a lot harder, and you will never get as deep as you could if you did the psychedelic path (except if you master sleep yoga).

I think the practices that led to my awakenings were Transmissions , self inquiry, low brainwave practices (like sleep yoga and trance work), and invoking angels. Kundalini yoga helped but wasn't a crucial part.

I think the most basic practices for waking up without psychedelics are transmissions and self inquiry. Just with these two, I think it's possible to wake up to God/Love/...  but you will never get as deep as you could with psychedelics.

Invoking angels has a very similar effect as transmissions to me, so I don't think it's necessary, but it is more powerful than transmissions. Once you can easily feel the energy of transmissions, you can start invoking angels if you want.

And a practice that lowers brainwaves is very helpful.

And if you master sleep yoga, then that might be all you need. I believe sleep yoga is the only tool that is competitive with psychedelics. The disadvantage is that it is very difficult to master. But once mastered you made it. I believe, if you are a master at lucid dreaming (which you will quickly become if you mastered sleep yoga) you can induce any state of consciousness which you can reach with 5meo.

, and then to move past the fear of realizing this ,,,

that depends on you.

,,, or is this state of conciousness I am in now, with all its seperations IT until death,

Certainly not.  Your state of consciousness changes all the time. Actually your state of consciousness is slightly different every second. 

Here you mention that the body doesn't feel pain, but what if I got stabbed, or entered into a car accident? Will this hurt? Will I feel it, and will I be in pain and suffering? 

If you get stabbed, there will be a lot of pain. But the pain is not felt by the body. In the same way as a chair is not seen by the body. These are all sensations floating around, beside each other, on the same level. The pain has nothing to do with the wound of your body, no correlation whatsoever.

But it will certainly seem like the body feels the pain. That is an additional imagination just like the thought that says that the eyes see a chair.

So in a sense you could say it doesn't matter whether the body actually feels pain or whether there is just the illusion that the body feels pain, for you it's the same.  But I find being conscious of that can help when dealing with pain.

, or will I surrender into dying and allow it to happen, 

that depends on you.

... or if I do die, will everything be black - 

From the relative perspective, you will probably lose consciousness similar as deep sleep. And then get to some kind of afterlife. And then reincarnate again.

Edited by GreenWoods