Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

Infinite Past is Impossible

62 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

And I'm aware too. Now how is that. It must be that I am you and you are me. Even that though is very tricky. How can you be experiencing and me be experiencing simultaneous if there is just one awareness. 

My opinion is its not simultaneous. Bodies are experienced in a every particular order. Thus my body is your past or future.

Yes, I contemplated this myself, we're all born at different times and typically all at different ages and unique points of view, however we all share this present moment, 

3 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

For right now I am experiencing this body and you are not experiencing this body right now.

That right there is a perfect example of the dream that there is someone separate from what appears to be.

Edited by The0Self

Just now, The0Self said:

That’s right there is a perfect example of the dream that there is someone separate from what appears to be.

He is my past. he is not separate but he has a lot of experiencing before he becomes this body.

@WokeBloke

10 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Not impossible since its happening. The question is how is it happening.

I think you're asking how as if it is mechanical, like a machine or a car, with bits and pieces - the next step would be to ask why, which makes no sense to ask whatsoever - Whereas Who is the more intimitate form of inquiry

Edited by Yeah Yeah

2 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

not separate but he has a lot of experiencing before he becomes this body.

Experience is literally separation from what is experienced. There is no actual separation.

Just now, The0Self said:

Experience is literally separation from what is experienced. There is no actual separation.

You must be this body Have you been it yet?

2 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

You must be this body Have you been it yet?

Well not really. Apparently, but it was an appearance, as was the you referred to. It didn’t even really fall away when it apparently did — it simply never was.

2 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Well not really. Apparently, but it was an appearance, as was the you referred to. It didn’t even really fall away when it apparently did — it simply never was.

Yes this body is an appearance that appears to you. All appearances are experienced. Can't avoid it. It currently is and continues to be

Edited by WokeBloke

8 minutes ago, Yeah Yeah said:

@GreenWoods Did you give up? Haha

Haha yes kind ofxD

5 minutes ago, Yeah Yeah said:

I don't know, that'd mean both of you are MY imagination out of inifinite possibilities, but how can one raise in conciousness? 

Yes.

Is that question related to everything being your imagination? If so, I don't understand the question.

There are many ways to raise your consciousness.

From the absolute perspective, there is no raising consciousness. 

5 minutes ago, Yeah Yeah said:

Alan Watts says there's no point trying to change one's state of mind because it'd be like trying to kiss your own lips,

Is he trying to say that you can't change your state of consciousness? You obviously can. 

10 minutes ago, Yeah Yeah said:

, and psycadelics are a cheat code, except technically you're still human hallusinating you're tripping into an 'extra-human' mystical experience ...

During a proper trip your are no longer human.

12 minutes ago, Yeah Yeah said:

And if I'm hallusinating this entire thread, myself ... and we're all one, I can understand this and sometimes it gets scary, how can I go past that fear of figuring myself out, if at all possible, and if I do, will I die in some fashion?

The more gradually you do it the less scary. 

But no mather how gradual you do it, it will still be insanely mindfuckery, because it's just sooo radical and sooo different from how you think reality is.

You basically need to give up everything. And this includes far more than you realize. 

But once you managed to fully surrender (which likely takes years, as you gradually surrender more and more illusions, and keep making sense and processing all that stuff), it becomes Infinitely Good, because God is Infinite Love :x

It's not just about managing to reach these states of consciousness, but also about maturing up to them. If you could get to such a high state with one finger snap, 99.9% of spiritual people wouldn't do it, even if that state is already after ego death and is Infinite Love. Because it's just so crazy radical. And most people don't want that, even if it means to literally become Love.

Just try to do it gradually, only go as far as you are comfortable, try to give up everything, more than merely your life, and know that Infinite Love is the Truth.

And btw every suffering is imaginary. Your body mind never suffers. Suffering or pain is an imagination that floats around. It's an appearance beside the appearance of the body mind. The body doesn't have that experience, a body can't feel pain, nor emotions. There is just an additional imagination, the imagination that the body experiences the suffering. The only one who suffers, you could say is God, but God doesn't suffer because God is selfless and unbiased and Love.

29 minutes ago, Yeah Yeah said:

will I die in some fashion?

All illusions will die. And there are far more than one assumes lol. The illusions enable separation, therefore it will probably feel like dying. The more sudden the shift in consciousness, the more it will feel like dying. If it's gradual, it's a lot less scary.

43 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

To say past events are not experienced is to say the present moment is not being experienced.

To say you don't have a past or future is to deny me, your very self. For right now I am experiencing this body and you are not experiencing this body right now.

You are imagining me.

You are imagining the past.

Stop believing your lying mind. You are so gullible I could sell you materialism.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You are imagining me.

Stop believing your lying mind.

Actually I am living your life. If you want more video ideas check my channel. WokeBloke

Edited by WokeBloke

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are imagining me.

Stop believing your lying mind. You are so gullible I could sell you materialism.

Also I am elated I have a past. Because I made a past I have a past. You should be elated too since your past is so ducking huge Leo. That's how you became Leo. And now you have become me.

Edited by WokeBloke

@WokeBloke Your past is a fat illusion, your memories aren't even accurate - In this present moment thee experiences sounds, millions of colours, the saliva in your mouth because you haven't brushed in days and compare it with some memory you imagine to recall with ease, which may become recontextualized in a few days time - that memory does not compare to this moment, and you have numerous so called distant memories which are chronic hallusinations in a feeble attempt to prove that you exist as an ego, 

Give up the act, it's over, we've caught you red handed, bud,

Edited by Yeah Yeah

6 minutes ago, Yeah Yeah said:

@WokeBloke Your past is a fat illusion, your memories aren't even accurate - In this present moment thee experiences sounds, millions of colours, the saliva in your mouth because you haven't brushed in days and compare it with some memory you imagine to recall with ease, which may become recontextualized in a few days time - that memory does not compare to this moment, and you have numerous so called distant memories which are chronic hallusinations in a feeble attempt to prove that you exist as an ego, 

Give up the act, it's over, we've caught you red handed, bud,

I post your post. Not now though. Thus it must be in the past or future.

41 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Is that question related to everything being your imagination? If so, I don't understand the question.

There are many ways to raise your consciousness.

Yes, the question connects with raising one's conciousness - Hence, I mentioned Psycadelics as example, except such substances are cheat codes, and 'super' humans hallusinations as if I'm fine tuning with some mythical higher divinity like Michaelangelo's ceiling painting where Adam reaches for God - Is that a part of my hallusination, too? I mean that's what we're ('I am' or me without ego ...) all doing here, technically ... mind fucks, 

Anyways, yes, this was my question, as in is it possible, idk, without drugs, to maybe sit and meditate and somehow experience a higher form of conciousness where I'd see a profound connection that everything is indeed me, which is what I experienced on Acid, and it was scary, hence your quote about Leo mention how radical it is to enter into infinity and finally die ... haha *the simpsons meme with the kid on the bus giggling*

47 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Is he trying to say that you can't change your state of consciousness? You obviously can. 

During a proper trip your are no longer human.

The more gradually you do it the less scary. 

But no mather how gradual you do it, it will still be insanely mindfuckery, because it's just sooo radical and sooo different from how you think reality is.

I prefer gradual, as you mention, I think the amount of mind fuckery would be exhilerating as an ego-human-animal, to absorb infinite love at the flick of a finger, but again, kind of where my question above leads into, if it is possible to alter a sate of mind without substances and more clearly realize I am God, and then to move past the fear of realizing this ,,, or is this state of conciousness I am in now, with all its seperations IT until death, which I don't mind, I think that's how I prefer it, I don't want everything to become radical infinite love, lol, idk exactly what I'm on about, but I do to some degree ... I'm now interested in getting to the last part which has been on my mind for quite some time ...

48 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

And btw every suffering is imaginary. Your body mind never suffers. Suffering or pain is an imagination that floats around. It's an appearance beside the appearance of the body mind. The body doesn't have that experience, a body can't feel pain, nor emotions. There is just an additional imagination, the imagination that the body experiences the suffering. The only one who suffers, you could say is God, but God doesn't suffer because God is selfless and unbiased and Love.

Here you mention that the body doesn't feel pain, but what if I got stabbed, or entered into a car accident? Will this hurt? Will I feel it, and will I be in pain and suffering? Do you think a car crash will be gradual or radical? Or if I knife goes through me, will I feel it and feel fear, or will I surrender into dying and allow it to happen, will I experience lying on the pavement, or will I imagine everything to go black and wake up perhaps in a hospital bed, with some sirens in the distance ... or if I do die, will everything be black - Which I don't think it will do, no one knows the after part I don't think,

25 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

I post your post. Not now though. Thus it must be in the past or future.

I'm simply saying the past doesn't exist except for this moment, this is tangible, not the past - I don't think memories work in the courtroom, pretty sure tangible evidence NOW does - So talk and live in your past all you want, see how many people will want to play your silly memory games,

Edited by Yeah Yeah

10 minutes ago, Yeah Yeah said:

I'm simply saying the past doesn't exist except for this moment, this is tangible, not the past - I don't think memories work in the courtroom, pretty sure tangible evidence NOW does - So talk and live in your past all you want, see how many people will want to play your silly memory games,

I don't live in my past in the present moment. I'm just saying I have a past. People would be happy to know how big of past they have. Billions of human lives for people living nowadays.

@WokeBloke I assume you often take substances? Weed or acid? ... Your words aren't properly articulated, hence why I stopped smoking weed to communicate with people,

How about this, you only have a past BECAUSE you made spontaneous decisions in this moment, which spans off like the ripples in water left behind from a sailing boat, it trails off and off and off into nothing ... you can then sail to the left to go someplace, but do the ripples, left behind from a moving boat, reach all the way back to the place you started? (actually, not just to the place the boat started, but also the pieces used to build the boat, all the way back, so far so to the tree which was once a seed which was eventually cut down to build the boat, and without a Sun, there was no tree, so even further back to the apparent Big Bang,)

Go beyond your memories of getting pushed out the vagina, go way back, I insist, ... and even if you could, does it matter? Or does this spontaneous now matter,

Do you remember being the first organism to flop out the warm waters and evolve on land, or the sprawling pedals on the first blossoming flower? Or what about the first bee, because without the bee you wouldn't exist to have memories, do you remember that part too?

Edited by Yeah Yeah

7 minutes ago, Yeah Yeah said:

@WokeBloke I assume you often take substances? Weed or acid? ... Your words aren't properly articulated, hence why I stopped smoking weed in order to communicate with people,

How about this, you only have a past BECAUSE you made spontanious decisions in this moment, which spans off like the riples in water left behind from a sailing boat, it trails off and off and off into nothing ... you can then sail to the left to go someplace, but do the ripples, left behind from a moving boat, reach all the way back to the place you started? Go beyond your memories of getting pushed out the vagina, go way back, I insist, ... and even if you could, does it matter? Or does this spontanios now matter,

Obviously I don't remember everything I've done. Doesn't mean I haven't done it. but yeah one must must live in the present. Its the only option. Buy by doing this one naturally creates a past for oneself. I call this the experienced. And this current experience will soon become past and a new one will replace it. This will continue forever. Thus I say I have an infinite future which is great because it gives me a lot of potential.

Edited by WokeBloke

@WokeBloke I'd say memories function like an echo, a slight resonance, or otherwise one wouldn't realize they're experiencing being a human in the moment