justfortoday

Have Achieved God Realization, Completely Speechless.

22 posts in this topic

The Truth is magnificently beautiful, noetic, and divine.

I now understand why Leo says it is ineffable. You, consciousness who is reading this, are me. We are imagination.

The state I've achieved is like waking up from a dream, except the degree of awakening is higher here.

(W)e are an infinite shapeshifting being existing in eternity like a single mirror suspended in non-existence, twisting itself like a loop to see an "other", but it's really one.

Again, you are not a HUMAN. You are an empty circular void in which a dream is appearing.  

In this case, the mirror is holding your entire visual and auditory field inside of itself. 

There is no space, no time, no dimensions, no others, no separation.

All there is is a ray of love suspended in awareness, birthing dreams like a matrix. Except there is no OUTSIDE of the Matrix.

Imagination and Dreaming is the only possible way for anything to exist. 

I am looking at my own hand, and I am now fully aware that I am generating the shape of the hand, the color of the hand, the hairs on the hand.

Everything is me, infinite imagination.

You get how this works? Each point in reality creates the other like a chain reaction that is infinite. It's like you are forking paths in an infinite movie.

Truly speechless.

Edited by justfortoday

@justfortoday and all you can do is share it with yourself :)

From you to you- Congrats and thanks for sharing the love :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Cute story, tomorrow is monday gotta get up for the "imaginary" work for the "imaginary" survival and deal with "imaginary" people. I hope you don't wake up early tomorrow if you are "so awake" that is a dream. :) 

11 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Cute story, tomorrow is monday gotta get up for the "imaginary" work for the "imaginary" survival and deal with "imaginary" people. I hope you don't wake up early tomorrow if you are "so awake" that is a dream. :) 

Ignorant response. Salty.

I work for myself, I am a UI designer and engineer, and I love my work — so if you think I am miserable like you with work, then you have to work on yourself a bit more.  ;)

Edited by justfortoday

@Javfly33 Awake people still have to partake in the relative domain, but the only difference is that they don't struggle, they usually work for themselves, they enjoy what they do and they serve a higher purpose besides regular survival.

This is just my 2 cents, but being bitter every single time somebody opens a thread like this is not really a good strategy.

God is not terrified nor does he need to escape from loneliness, right?

Great insight and explanation. 5 Meo trip maybe?

Edited by Breakingthewall

@justfortoday Just empty words which are unconfirmable to me. So not worth anything.

I'm not saying that what you say isn't true. I'm just saying that I don't know if it's true.

Edited by Blackhawk

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

God is not terrified nor does he need to escape from loneliness, right?

Great insight and explanation. 5 Meo trip maybe?

Indeed. I am in Mexico right now and they gave me the BUFO kind.

It was just incredible.

The effect has not worn off.

3 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

The effect has not worn off.

Indeed. Everytime I deeply medidtate, I go back and revisit that trip.
It is so magical...

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

7 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Indeed. Everytime I deeply medidtate, I go back and revisit that trip.
It is so magical...

Bufo is an ineffable experience to say the least.

What was remarkable about it was that my entire visual and auditory field inverted so that I wasn't just like a presence somewhere inside my head, but the entire scene i was in became me, down to the objects, etc.

Mind blowing.

Edited by justfortoday

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

1 hour ago, justfortoday said:

I work for myself, I am a UI designer and engineer, and I love my work — so if you think I am miserable like you with work, then you have to work on yourself a bit more.  ;)

What's the point of these kinds of interactions if everyone is supposedly the same :|

Looks like hitting yourself, then hitting yourself back and being like "haha i sure showed you"

3 minutes ago, sleep said:

What's the point of these kinds of interactions if everyone is supposedly the same :|

Looks like hitting yourself, then hitting yourself back and being like "haha i sure showed you"

No, you have it exactly backwards.

Everyone around you IS you. 

You have a very narrow definition of Yourself.

You are so magnificent and beautiful that if you were to realize it, you would probably end up in a psych ward. There are no words to describe the beauty and grandeur of consciousness. 

It teaches you to be kind to others, as they are you in another lifetime. It makes you omniscient, as you realize everyone has the same psychology at a basic level.

The point of it is to realize and share in the beauty of what God/You are.

It is its own point.

Edited by justfortoday

4 minutes ago, Jonty said:

@justfortoday Amazing. Really pleased for "you" ? ?

13 minutes ago, sleep said:

@justfortoday stop calling me all those names :x 

<3 To both of you/me.

Now, here is another crazy thing to realize. All "gods" across all world religions do exist. They are "subgods". Just facets of (G)od's mind.

That means Krishna, Jehova, Teotl, etc. All gods DO exist as dreams inside of Gods mind.

There literally is a parallel narrative that God is living through right now in which it encounters Krishna for example.

What they don't know is that they are actually God in disguise, generating these characters from itself.

Beautiful. I see no reason to be salty about these types of posts. Personally I find them very inspiring and empowering, and I hope people keep sharing their realizations. These types of posts are 1000x more helpful for someone who is seriously on the path than any of the nonduality debates that happen on the forum. So please, keep speaking your truth!

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

7 hours ago, justfortoday said:

Fair enough, not everybody dislikes his job. Im in a job where nobody likes it here and is kinda of depressed so sometimes I forget there's actually people out there who enjoy what they do LOL.