caspex

This dream has fucked me up bad

6 posts in this topic

My laptop caught a virus so I was really really worried. It was destroying everything on it when I suddenly saw the the whole screen was broken too. That's when I realized this is too nightmarish to be real. But I couldn't remember anything except the fact that this has to be a dream and I needed to wake up. So, I sit down and inquire deep into what I am feeling and realized that there is a feeling in my heart that gave away the fact that I am 100% in a dream. But that's all, that's all I could see. I couldn't for the life of me remember the waking life or wake up. I was stuck. After a few tries, I gave up and fell back into the dream. Worrying and in Anxiety. Suddenly, I open my eyes and I am in my bed. I remember thinking "I KNEW IT. I WAS IN A DREAM." Now normally this would be it with no further qualms. But I inquired a bit deeper and I realized something that has fucked me up. Remember that feeling in the heart? I STILL have it. But this one's a higher level of the one in the dream. It's clearer, but nonetheless is there. And it's not necessarily in 'my' heart or the chest, but the reality's heart.

This, just gives away 100% I am in a dream. I am kind of scared, because it just broke everything. I can't remember how I thought 'Reality' existed. It's all a dream, it has to be. It can't be anything else. 

Other things that fucked me up after inquiring is the fact that remember how I fell back into the dream? Well that happens all the time in this dream too!. It's like a hypnosis. That's what I am in right now. And just like how I tried so hard to get out of the dream after intuiting I was in a dream and confirming it through intuition, I just couldn't get the fuck out. Just like the dream rn. 

After further contemplation, I see that it doesn't matter how many layers are there to this dream inception, what matters is that I see it's a dream. And that my whole persona, ego, this whole game, is built like the rest of the dream is. 

I tried further experiments. I was sitting down, still in awe, decided to imagine a dream. I imagined myself as falling(forever), and then decided to spawn an apple. I did it. It spawned. But then I decided to block my power. So I tried again, and it didn't spawn despite me wanting. What this 'blocking' did was create a separate EGO within the dream. It thought, it decided, not ME, the one who was dreaming. It became a separate entity. I could influence it's thoughts, spawn anything I wanted around it, but it couldn't. I was thinking through it, yet it was a separate being. I decided to spawn another entity, this time a woman. Now what I instantly noticed that both their experiences merged as one for me, however they both had no awareness of the other's experience. They both got curious and started moving towards each other while in free fall. As they got closer, almost about to touch each other, I decided to end the experiment. To do that, I dissolved them both into me again, they both died. And I cried hard because I just liberated two beings. 

I still feel like I am in a dream(and infact am in one, according to that feeling in reality's heart), it's not going away. The notion of 'reality' only exists and is 'opposite' of 'dreaming' when you are not aware what you are talking about when you say reality.

Create a new darn dream bro. Quiet your mind and tune. All is here now. All is. 

@Swarnim God loves to dream...it can only dream it is finite.

So ironic - we dream that we can be perfect..God has that and dreams it is  imperfect.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

32 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Inliytened1 You don't know. That's the truth. 

Love you all mofos. 

U are God.  U r me.  U r Love.  Of course you know.  Who else fucking would?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.