SQAAD

Why Does God Punish Us If we are Selfish

36 posts in this topic

transform (v.)

mid-14c., "change the form of" (transitive), from Old French transformer (14c.), from Latin transformare "change in shape, metamorphose," from trans "across, beyond" (see trans-) + formare "to form" (see form (v.)). Intransitive sense "undergo a change of form" is from 1590s. Related: Transformed; transforming.  https://www.etymonline.com/word/transform?ref=etymonline_crossreference

Because you are already beyond form, it seems that you can transform. Transformation is only possible because you do not actually have a form. 

Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

God is pun-ishing you. Seems there are two. God and you. There aren't two separate things. You have your cake and eat it too.

pun (n.)

"a Conceit arising from the use of two Words that agree in the Sound, but differ in the Sense" [Addison]; "An expression in which the use of a word in two different applications, or the use of two different words pronounced alike or nearly alike, presents an odd or ludicrous idea" [Century Dictionary]; 1660s (first attested in Dryden), a word of uncertain origin. https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=pun

Oh God. xD Alright, I'm out. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Nahm

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Why?

I don't know.. Maybe it is because of christian indoctrination. But i like imagining God as a separate entity. I imagine him like a Buddha sitting in the clouds , all Enligthtned ,all Intelligent, all Loving. If i imagine God as a  human i get depressed. Because humans are pathetic, lame , weak, petty, fearful, greedy, egoic.  

God is the highest standard. Only people like Gandhi,Buddha,Jesus can come close to him in my mind. Thats how i like imagining it. Even though i know everything is God.

Edited by SQAAD

17 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Nahm

I don't know.. Maybe it is because of christian indoctrination. But i like imagining God as a separate entity. I imagine him like a Buddha sitting in the clouds , all Enligthtned ,all Intelligent, all Loving. If i imagine God as a  human i get depressed. Because humans are pathetic, lame , weak, petty, fearful, greedy, egoic.  

God is the highest standard. Only people like Gandhi,Buddha,Jesus can come close to him in my mind. Thats how i like imagining it. Even though i know everything is God.

How do you fit into all this? Sort of sounds like you’re saying there is God, you, a God you imagine, and humans. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

How do you fit into all this? Sort of sounds like you’re saying there is God, you, a God you imagine, and humans. 

I have a very good imagination. Have been practicing it since i was a lil child :-)

I like imagining God in both ways. It soothes my ego. Helps me survive a lot better. Leo also created a duality between God in one of his awakening to help him do the spiritual work better. I think we can fit all this.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD You’re God = You’re Love.

So of course it won’t feel good any other way.

Just be Yourself. Until you deny it, you will suffer. It’s incredible. 

@Nahm

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@SQAAD

Ok, but how are you defining oneself & others? 

I define myself as my limited human body and others as separate bodies than mine. My ultimate goal though is to define my body as that of the entire Universe. But i am not still there.

Edited by SQAAD

God:

monkey.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.