herghly

Deep sense of lonliness

8 posts in this topic

I've never felt lonely before I started spiritual work. It really didn't begin until I had breakthrough experiences with 5meo and experienced infinity. The trip that mind-fucked me the most was when I tapped into infinite intelligence and saw how I created every event I ever experienced, every person I've ever met, everything all to lead me to awakening - All Roads Lead to God.

I wish I could share these experiences with people. While part of me knows that my friends aren't real..I still forget. If I really shared my experiences and truths with my friends and family, they would all think I'm insane... The funny part is even my so-called "spiritual" friends would not believe me. I keep almost all of this to myself and journal a lot. I've found journaling helps with integration a lot. 

I'm getting used to all of this though. It's an acquired taste. 

It is okay to feel lonely on this road to yourself.

You have opened yourself up to feel how it is to be Alone in the Universe. Only You can fill that gap, so Accept Yourself Completely. And Accept your own Love. Be willing to be drowned in your own Love.

Now breathe in and receive what YOU ARE.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Find some like-minded friends.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The thing is even my most like minded friends don’t necessarily care about the realizations I have. Not everyone is ready to face certain truths at that particular point in their life. But you can use the truth to come through you and illuminate the friendships you do have in other ways. 

@kamwalker I've found the same thing. I've been around many spiritual circles and most people have no idea about non duality and god.

met many people on silent meditation retreats and psychedelic circles. 

Edited by herghly

11 minutes ago, herghly said:

@kamwalker I've found the same thing. I've been around many spiritual circles and most people have no idea about non duality and god.

met many people on silent meditation retreats and psychedelic circles. 

They are you...So...

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Find some like-minded friends.

Yeah...

You will see why random serb is boss. Love you all.

How you feel with loneliness?

I know you all so well.

Isn't that loneliness a thought that arises when you have other thoughts about how you created others to wake up? embodies the moment without defining or labeling. all those ideas are ego, separation. It does not matter to find friends who think they are God or that they are alone, the important thing is to find friends to love. flow and forget the ideas. All the ideas are just ideas, doesn't matter if they are accurate or not