WokeBloke

Life is not a dream

10 posts in this topic

A dream is when you aren't the characters in the world except the dreamer.

Life is when you are all the animals/people/aliens in the universe.

Please see the distinction. 

Your actions have consequences. Your karma matters. You keep coming back to this world. 

That's the joke, you aren't the characters in the world. Even though most of the characters in the world think they are at that character. In reality, or dream(however you want to call it) there aren't any characters. There are forms that may appear to be characters, but there is no character within the character. There's no little small ego controlling the actions of the person or being.

And you are also not all the characters, because there aren't any characters to begin with. And when you realize that deeply, your karma won't really matter much anymore because you will most likely don't see the point in doing harm to other characters to enrich your own. Because there aren't any characters, just the love of being.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

12 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

picard-meme-facepalm.jpg

Quite probably the best response possible.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

19 minutes ago, vizual said:

That's the joke, you aren't the characters in the world. Even though most of the characters in the world think they are at that character. In reality, or dream(however you want to call it) there aren't any characters. There are forms that may appear to be characters, but there is no character within the character. There's no little small ego controlling the actions of the person or being.

And you are also not all the characters, because there aren't any characters to begin with. And when you realize that deeply, your karma won't really matter much anymore because you will most likely don't see the point in doing harm to other characters to enrich your own. Because there aren't any characters, just the love of being.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, vizual said:

There's no little small ego controlling the actions of the person or being.

how could you possibly know that?

1 hour ago, vizual said:

There are bodies. I am everybody and so are you. You're right there is no separate character. there is you though being me :)

Edited by WokeBloke

1 hour ago, Sempiternity said:

picard-meme-facepalm.jpg

so you don't think you are living my life?

"There's no little small ego controlling the actions of the person or being."

14 hours ago, blessedlion1993 said:

how could you possibly know that?

@blessedlion1993 who is controlling the little small ego? Some even smaller ego? 

Ego doesn't 'do things' any more than a tree 'does things'. 'Doing' is an illusion.. a trick of language... What is that rock doing? It's sitting there.. Oh, the rock is doing that?? 

Like trees, or rocks, ego is something that occurs sometimes.. being how it will.. but not doing. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."