Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

Creation

72 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GreenWoods said:

There is no "within". No such dualities exist.

God can

I suggest going deeper than imagination. For if it is simply imagination then please demonstrate your Godliness and destroy this hellish dream.

2 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

I suggest going deeper than imagination. For if it is simply imagination then please demonstrate your Godliness and destroy this hellish dream.

Everything is Imagination. But don't forget:

Imagination = Nothingness = Consciousness = Love = God = Oneness = Infinity

10 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Its what's actually happening. What's happening over there is you still think there is an other.

There is no here so there’s no over there. There isn’t anyone here who could have thoughts of an other or not. Nor is there one over there — of course it can seem like it but it’s not real. And there is no actual or not-actual. xD

5 minutes ago, The0Self said:

There is no here so there’s no over there. There isn’t anyone here who could have thoughts of an other or not. Nor is there one over there — of course it can seem like it but it’s not real. And there is no actual or not-actual. xD

Thinker Proof:

Think about it. Thoughts don't think. Thus that which is beyond thought thinks.

When one is thinking one can't not think.

When one is not thinking there are no thoughts.

In both states I am there.

I call that which makes thoughts the thinker.

And since I'm the one that makes the thoughts. I am the thinker. I am also the one that doesn't think.

Thinker Proof:

Think about it. Thoughts don't think. Thus that which is beyond thought thinks.

When one is thinking one can't not think.

When one is not thinking there are no thoughts.

In both states I am there.

I call that which makes thoughts the thinker.

And since I'm the one that makes the thoughts. I am the thinker. I am also the one that doesn't think.

My friend, that’s just what’s appearing to happen there. It’s not happening to anybody. In all that, there was (for instance) thinking and typing — maybe sitting on a chair — appearing for no reason. No one is doing the someone or having the someone happen to them either.

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

My friend, that’s just what’s appearing to happen there. It’s not happening to anybody. In all that, there was (for instance) thinking and typing — maybe sitting on a chair — appearing for no reason. No one is doing the someone or having the someone happen to them either.

Actually you are.

Actually you are.

Sure the true nature of a you or anything else is that — nothing being everything. But the true nature doesn’t have a me or a you or whatever.

Just now, The0Self said:

Sure the true nature of a you or anything else is that — nothing being everything. But the true nature doesn’t have a me or a you or whatever.

You are reality. Reality is experiencing this body.

3 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

You are reality. Reality is experiencing this body.

If that’s what the apparent you believes, that’s what’s appearing to happen. Nothing wrong or right with it.

Just now, The0Self said:

If that’s what the apparent you believes, that’s what’s appearing to happen. Nothing wrong or right with it.

You don't understand do you. Since there's only you and since you are literally telling yourself you have to be this body then you have to be it.

5 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

You don't understand do you. Since there's only you and since you are literally telling yourself you have to be this body then you have to be it.

There is no understanding. But yeah the concepts are apparently understood. What you’re speaking about is solipsism — a nice last ditch effort for the apparent individual to avoid liberation. Still in the story. There is no me and you. There’s only what appears to be, which is nothing being everything. Good luck.? 

Edited by The0Self

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

There is no understanding. But yeah the concepts are apparently understood. What you’re speaking about is solipsism — a nice last ditch effort for the apparent individual to avoid liberation. Still in the story. There is no me and you. There’s only what appears to be, which is nothing being everything. Good luck.? 

You are right I am nothing being everybody.

Nothing is all by itself. All alone. 

Don't need luck when I'm already soarin!