Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

Creation

72 posts in this topic

Just now, WokeBloke said:

I consider it a possibility. I'm open to all ideas. However, I'm interested in the actual truth. And that can only be ascertained with experience.

How do you know there is actual truth that can be ascertained with experience? This investigation has perhaps more to do with unknowing the false rather than knowing the true. But one could say truth, if it exists, surely will be the last thing standing when everything you don't know for sure, and everything you thought you knew for sure, is gone.

Just now, The0Self said:

How do you know there is actual truth that can be ascertained with experience? This investigation has perhaps more to do with unknowing the false rather than knowing the true. But one could say truth, if it exists, surely will be the last thing standing when everything you don't know for sure, and everything you thought you knew for sure, is gone.

Truth is made. One needs to create a truth for themselves as an orientation for life.  My truth is ever expanding and growing. People keep telling me I don't have a past. That it is just imagination. I consider that untrue. 

Truth is made. One needs to create a truth for themselves as an orientation for life.  My truth is ever expanding and growing. People keep telling me I don't have a past. That it is just imagination. I consider that untrue. 

It's not that you don't have a past. That's not it... It's that the you referred to is just an idea, so it couldn't have a past nor could it not have a past. Again, it's not merely that you don't have a past... Nothing can be had in the first place anyway because there aren't real separate things, only the ungraspable appearing as everything.

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

It's not that you don't have a past. That's not it... It's that the you referred to is just an idea, so it couldn't have a past nor could it not have a past. Again, it's not merely that you don't have a past... Nothing can be had in the first place anyway because there aren't real separate things, only the ungraspable appearing as everything.

Dear self. Everything belongs to me and you. That's what it means to be God.

Dear self. Everything belongs to me and you. That's what it means to be God.

That's what's appearing to happen there then. There's just what's appearing to happen, and there's no separation; nothing belongs to anything, there is only everything. God is just an idea if it is believed in by an apparent separate individual. God points to something else, yes, but that can't be known. Knowing is the dream.

2 minutes ago, The0Self said:

That's what's appearing to happen there then. There's just what's appearing to happen, and there's no separation; nothing belongs to anything, there is only everything. God is just an idea if it is believed in by an apparent separate individual. God points to something else, yes, but that can't be known. Knowing is the dream.

You are not taking responsibility.

55 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

From the absolute perspective there are no other avatars. Only this bubble.

From the relative perspective there are infinite avatars, and all are equally related to your current one. An alien avatar is not less related to your avatar than the one 5 minutes ago.

The only reason why you would have memories from an avatar from "your past life" and not from an alien in a different universe is so that there is the illusion that you are living a life and you are a soul that lived a past live and now is living this life.

God can give you past life memories. (Which would be fake memories like all memories). But then the illusion of death isn't as strong any more. Depending on what kind of dream God wants to create, God either gives you past live memories or not.

So basically from the absolute perspective I've been this current human avatar for eternity. Present moment is all there is. I've never been anything else in the past because past is imaginary. I have no memories of past lives because they never existed in the first place.

5 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

You are not taking responsibility.

xD Not sure I follow you on that lol. That's just what's appearing to happen there, in any case. You said everything belongs to me and you, but there is no separate me and you. There's no one to take responsibility or not. There's no denial of responsibility, just the lack of conviction in it. Nothing is lost in that, there's only unconditional love. You could say infinite responsibility, leaves no one responsible. You've apparently only taken a half measure responsibility.

Edited by The0Self

xD Not sure I follow you on that lol. That's just what's appearing to happen there, in any case. You said everything belongs to me and you, but there is no separate me and you. There's no one to take responsibility or not. There's no denial of responsibility, just the lack of conviction in it. Nothing is lost in that, there's only unconditional love.

Right everything belongs to me. Your words are mine. You think because there is no separation that there is no one here. Actually you are the one that is here. Thus there are no others. Only you. Thus its all yours. It all belongs to you.  

Right everything belongs to me. Your words are mine. You think because there is no separation that there is no one here. Actually you are the one that is here. Thus there are no others. Only you. Thus its all yours. It all belongs to you.  

If that's what's appearing to happen there that's fine.

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

So basically from the absolute perspective I've been this current human avatar for eternity. Present moment is all there is. I've never been anything else in the past because past is imaginary. I have no memories of past lives because they never existed in the first place.

Yes kinda. 

But it doesn't mean that you have experienced this moment for infintely long and will experience it for infinitely longer. This moment is eternal. There is no time, time is an imagination. This moment is "outside of time". It is now.

It's very mindfuckery.

There are deeper levels of understanding, which I don't have yet. With deeper understanding it could be explained better.

If that's what's appearing to happen there that's fine.

Its what's actually happening. What's happening over there is you still think there is an other.

4 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Yes kinda. 

But it doesn't mean that you have experienced this moment for infintely long and will experience it for infinitely longer. This moment is eternal. There is no time, time is an imagination. This moment is "outside of time". It is now.

It's very mindfuckery.

There are deeper levels of understanding, which I don't have yet. With deeper understanding it could be explained better.

time is a real creation

7 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Time is a real imagination:P

imagination is a creation.

3 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Creation = Imagination

Imagination is within creation. Creation is within creation. You can't reduce creation to the word imagination.

44 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Yes kinda. 

It's very mindfuckery.

That truly is a mindfuck but I'm omniscient so I'm just pretending I don't have an understanding of it. Searching for meaning is what keeps God interested. It would probably be boring without that.

2 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Imagination is within creation. Creation is within creation. 

There is no "within". No such dualities exist.

2 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

. You can't reduce creation to the word imagination.

God can

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

That truly is a mindfuck but I'm omniscient so I'm just pretending I don't have an understanding of it. Searching for meaning is what keeps God interested. It would probably be boring without that.

Yeah, the whole fun of the dream is to first forget that you are God, and then gradually wake up to your true nature again :)