Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WokeBloke

Creation

72 posts in this topic

To me it seems creation and experiencing had a beginning. I think one has an infinite future but a finite past. 

In other words in the beginning there was awareness but nothing to be aware of. This timeless state lasted for no time at all and then the creator began/initiated experiencing. 

Edited by WokeBloke

27 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

The beginning is now.

not helpful nor accurate

2 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

the only thing helpful is higher consciousness

true. to deny ones past is inaccurate

4 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

true. to deny ones past is inaccurate

Stating there is past and future is also inaccurate. Actually... stating anything is inaccurate.

More practical: We created a concept of linear time, but it is nothing more than a tool to order experiences in a way that our brain can handle them. The Big Bang, heat death of the Universe and everything in between (and before and after) happens now.

There’s just what’s appearing the happen. Nothing appearing to happen. Boundless energy (nothing) being everything. The past is boundlessness appearing as that. As is the future. As is the appearance of you. And there’s no real separation (nor even connection) of any kind at all.

There isn’t anything which is ever really caused. Infinity is not limited by causality or even logic or anything else. It’s well within the infinite’s capacity to appear as an entire universe with a history without that history needing to have actually taken place. It’s actually over before it began — well, the beginning and the end are not two.

Edited by The0Self

10 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

This timeless state lasted for no time at all and then the creator began/initiated experiencing. 

interesting mindfuck. the timeless state is always. right now. Since right now there is a dream, an appearance, why should there have been a "time" when there was no dream? there was another dream, and another, and another ... infinite times. with infinite timeless pauses between dream and dream, so no pauses. backwards and forwards in infinity. which is the same as absolutely nothing happening

Edited by Breakingthewall

There is no difference between beginning and end. They are identical.

There is no finite past.

You have existed FOREVER.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no finite past.

You can't go back forever because you would never have reached here. Just think about it. If you had infinite experiencing prior to this then it would be impossible to get here. You must have had a first experience. If you have been experiencing forever then you don't have a first experience which is impossible.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no finite past.

I agree, God has existed forever. But what about dream avatar it uses to experience the dream of reality? Does it change from dream to dream or the same avatar is being used over and over again?

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I agree, God has existed forever. But what about dream avatar it uses to experience the dream of reality? Does it change from dream to dream or the same avatar is being used over and over again?

The avatar is a single-use suit. Each dream has a different POV/Avatar.

Each character in reality gets to be God once. God is democratic.

Edited by justfortoday

2 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

each person is God.

Each bubble has its own avatar.  Because every bubble is created from scratch. It wasn't caused by another bubble, there is no link between bubbles.

Every avatar lives for one moment.

1 minute ago, justfortoday said:

So, when this avatar "dies" I will start a new dream with some other character from my current reality in leading role without memories from my previous "life"?

3 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Each bubble has its own avatar.  Because every bubble is created from scratch. It wasn't caused by another bubble, there is no link between bubbles.

There is a connection between "bubbles". My bubble effects your bubble. Your bubble effects my bubble. Both bubbles are mine.

2 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Interesting perspective. You get used to your avatar that you want it to live forever. But no human can do that, only God.

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

So, when this avatar "dies" I will start a new dream with some other character from my current reality in leading role without memories from my previous "life"?

When you "die", you go on to live the lives of the characters you imagined into existence in this lifetime.

Because the very act of "living" is imagination, and every person you've every interacted with, was you living that life, so God now goes and lives all their lives one frame at a time.

And then each lifetime you create more and more characters, it is a giant PILE waiting to be projected on God's screen.

Actually, it's not the body-mind that is the avatar but the whole bubble. The bubble is an incarnation of God. All of God incarnates as that one bubble.

1 minute ago, GreenWoods said:

Actually, it's not the body-mind that is the avatar but the whole bubble. The bubble is an incarnation of God. All of God incarnates as that one bubble.

Yep. The whole bubble is God shapeshifting into the bubble.

The bubble is its own point. It's uncaused, eternal.