TheLoneSage

If everything is love then why is there suffering?

27 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, TheLoneSage said:

@Gianna @vizual @cetus @Leo Gura  I’m pretty sure I just fucked my brain from all the molly, coke, xans, pyschs, nic etc I feel permafried. And solipsism omfg 

hmm, I wonder if there is a system of healing. probably being sober, eating healthily and exercise.

Suffering is part of your guidance system to being healthy. If you are suffering it's because you are out of alignment with the universe. You are lacking balance, or are living in falsehood.

Work to find balance and clarity and health. Do it at all costs! ahah and enjoy the process. 

I suffer too, but, I am overall on an upward trajectory. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, TheLoneSage said:

I don’t know if other people exist and I’m super ocd about it. I’ve had over 3 traumatic trips where it was pure insanity. Nothing exists outside this room/ moment 

But that’s exactly all everything is. This moment is existence and everything. That’s it. 

@Thought Art jk I’ve done monkmode before. Nofap no drugs no electronics 1 hour meditation, training for mass at the gym. For 19 days and I get sober and then relapse and it’s a vicious cycle 

Well first off, love (needless totality) is the natural way things are — that there’s nothing wrong or right with anything, including suffering. So the only one who would ask “why” is an imagination of love as separate from itself and therefore illusory. Just a story. Love longs to imagine, for no reason at all (it has no need), what it’d be like if it could genuinely ask “why is there suffering?” and so here we are. There’s never any separation between love (nothing being everything) and what’s longed for. Again that’s still a story but it points to the unspeakable nature of love — and there’s actually no reason to even call it “love”... it’s simply “all there is.”

There’s a big difference between 1. love you can handle, and 2. infinite; inconceivable; unconditional love. The understanding of unconditional love is not even survivable, so it’s truly just inconceivable and it has no answer — it doesn’t need an answer; it doesn’t need anything at all.

Edited by The0Self

Suffering is the consequence of attachment to a concept you identify with that is not aligned with the Divine Plan. It's a reminder you are rowing against the current of life.

Absolute love is embracing the Divine Plan without having any judgement even if your preference is opposed to it.

Suffering is the distortion between what should be and what is. if you equalize both until they are one, the suffering disappears. It remains what it is, you can call it love or whatever you want, better remove the labels and embody what it is