TheLoneSage

If everything is love then why is there suffering?

27 posts in this topic

If you were love, loving, wouldn't it follow that you love love? And if you weren't loving, wouldn't that hurt, because... you love, love! Because you are LOVE! 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Because you aren't conscious that everything is love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Suffering is the precursor for bliss and beyond bliss. it is God's foundation. The whole point of suffering is to stop suffering. God (you) is figuring out how to stop suffering.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because you aren't conscious that everything is love.

I agree with this but only conceptually, I am a middle-upper class white male that works from his own home and doesn't need to interact the all the idiocy outside, I can just put zen music and relax anytime I want without any disturbance.

I cant imagine the horrors of being an atheist LGBT living in poverty ridden middle east, nor I can imagine telling such a person "oh you just have to realize its all love, lol".

As long as you are deeply identified with the ego inside a human body you won't be able to fully realize and embody uncondional love. Because you will always be occupied with defending yourself from external threats. You will always villify and judge to defend yourself. It is impossible to be identified with ego and be selfless at the same time.

The reason there is suffering is because it is one of the ways how unconditional love disguises itself. Suffering actually comes for, a deep love for the Self. But you are confused who that true Self is. You think the true Self is threatened by your circumstances because you think your true Self is the ego. If you realized your real true Self you would not suffer so much, and you will learn what real love actually is. Because what is real can not be threatened or destroyed. And when you recognize that place, and realize you are it, then you are able to truly love because it is not bound by circumstance.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

when you put love of 'others' over self-love, you create suffering. it is all love essentially, but suffering brings you back to your self-love. In this way you can see how suffering is love (it is an attempt from yourself to yourself to love yourself). it is love. 

Edited by Gianna

@TheLoneSage @TheLoneSage

12 minutes ago, TheLoneSage said:

@Gianna @vizual @cetus @Leo Gura  I’m pretty sure I just fucked my brain from all the molly, coke, xans, pyschs, nic etc I feel permafried. And solipsism omfg 

I can empathize with your situation because i heavily abused molly in my early 20s. I abused it to a point where i had a serious derealization episode. Also for 2 weeks i was like a zombie. It felt like i was relearning everything again from scratch.

I know from 1st hand how is it to feel like you have fked up your brain forever. It's a terrible terrible feeling. But i was lucky. My brain works just fine and have no serious lingering issues. Sometimes i worry about the future though.

But what has been done cannot be undone. Many people are in your shoes. You can learn to cope with it. Remember there is always someone in a worse situation than you. I believe molly isn't that toxic. And the brain recovers from it. Just stop doing those drugs if you haven't already. Don't touch them ever again.

Keep going forward. 

Edited by SQAAD

6 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@TheLoneSage @TheLoneSage

I can empathize with your situation because i heavily abused molly in my early 20s. I abused it to a point where i had a serious derealization episode. Also for 2 weeks i was like a zombie. It felt like i was relearning everything again from scratch.

I know from 1st hand how is it to feel like you have fked up your brain forever. It's a terrible terrible feeling. But i was lucky. My brain works just fine and have no serious lingering issues. Sometimes i worry about the future though.

But what has been done cannot be undone. Many people are in your shoes. You can learn to cope with it. Remember there is always someone in a worse situation than you. I believe molly isn't that toxic. And the brain recovers from it. Just stop doing those drugs if you haven't already. Don't touch them ever again.

Keep going forward. 

That’s the thing I keep doing them. I’m not doing coke or molly. But vaping and smoking weed. I have almost no natural stimulation and I’m pretty sure I was derealized and depersonalized. For the past week I haven’t slept in the daytime. I eat less then a meal a day (2 if I’m lucky). My body is in physical pain every second of everyday. 

I don’t know if other people exist and I’m super ocd about it. I’ve had over 3 traumatic trips where it was pure insanity. Nothing exists outside this room/ moment 

Love is acceptance of everything exactly the way it is..

It's unconditional.

It has nothing to do with hugs, kisses and feelings and simultaneously it's that as well.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Suffering is separateness. Love is seperatelessness.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Mafortu said:

I cant imagine the horrors of being an atheist LGBT living in poverty ridden middle east, nor I can imagine telling such a person "oh you just have to realize its all love, lol".

Survival has nothing to do with Truth.

You can crank up the horror as much as you want, but it doesn't change Truth, it just makes it harder to see.

Just because I torture you and force you to say that 1+1=3 does not change the truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.