Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam M

Insane Datura Stories!

26 posts in this topic

Absolutely insane that this is legal. Really goes to show that psychedelics arent illegal because the government cares about your mental wellbeing. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

AND another part of datura trip happens after your death ?

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Sounds like datura breaks the consistency of this dream and adds its flavor to it

@Soullee Datura will break your mind into pieces and fuck you up extremely bad. Read about it in "the teachings of don Juan." It's retardedly insane.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

Absolutely insane that this is legal. Really goes to show that psychedelics arent illegal because the government cares about your mental wellbeing. 

Datura is a prolifically growing wild plant, a weed. It's quite beautiful actually. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

13 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Datura is a prolifically growing wild plant, a weed. It's quite beautiful actually. 

Beauty is deceptive.

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Beauty is deceptive.

Definitely not suggesting it's good to ingest. Life-long plant and flower nerd here. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Crazy. Although stories like these just seem to strengthen the position that life is total hallucination. Like @Soullee said it seems to alter the consistency of the dream type thing. Creating full on human beings and conversing with them, just adds more power to previous realisations I’ve had that in ordinary sober life I’m just talking to fucking nobody?. Only the consistency makes it seem like somebody. Also makes me myself seem like somebody, when infact I’m also hallucinating me being somebody. A complete mind game all round I guess

5 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

Creating full on human beings and conversing with them

What do you think you've been doing your whole life?

Lol

It's not datura, you're doing it right now!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura ? so to be ‘sane’ I’ve got to be completely ‘insane’ hahaha to believe that I’m sane. Very strange loopy. That’s great, I love it? its all so fucking clever it never ceases to amaze

Sanity is relative. It is whatever you say it is. You are defining sanity. It cannot exist outside of your definition of it.

Who would you ask to verify if you are sane? You can't ask anyone because you'd have to assume their sanity and your own sanity in accepting their answer.

The first one reminds me of what it is like to have delusions from psychosis.  I would never try it knowing this now.  Interesting reports, thank you for sharing.

Is Salvia the same as Detura? They both looks insane, although Salvia is not physical dangerous like with Detura.

Are they the same or different?

23 minutes ago, Peo said:

Is Salvia the same as Detura? They both looks insane, although Salvia is not physical dangerous like with Detura.

Are they the same or different?

Salvia takes you to another realm, like a hellish twisted DMT.

...While Datura makes your normal reality demented, you see people that arent real that show up and then dissappear into thin air, you also forget that you are on Datura which can be super dangerous. Datura doesnt seem to me to have any pleasure involved, there is no love or joy or deep insight. Just pure hell. I havent done it, this is from my research.

Edited by Rilles

@Leo Gura ah yea I know I get that. What I meant was that for me to be ‘sane’ as in the normie sense of sane, a consistent persistent hallucination, that seems real day after day, is necessary. Rather than a schizophrenic like jarred hallucination which would be classed as ‘insane’ from the normie, ordinary state of consciousness life point of view. I understand that’s relative. But what I meant was that in a sense, god has literally got to become completely insane, to believe that all it’s hallucinations are absolutely real, for it then to seem from the relative point of view, as ‘sane’. So that’s what I mean, to be apparently ‘sane’ you have to actually be completely ‘insane’. Not sure I’ve communicated that correctly. Feels I have though as best I can. Please, tell me I’m babbling crap if u think I am???

That is correct. God has no problem with insanity. Normie attachments to sanity are a bias. God has no biases.

10 hours ago, Rilles said:

Salvia takes you to another realm, like a hellish twisted DMT.

Datura doesnt seem to me to have any pleasure involved, there is no love or joy or deep insight. Just pure hell.

Food for thought: why do you people accept Love experiences as the Truth, but dismiss non-Love experiences as untruth. Could it be because of wishful thinking ?

I'm not sure about the answer..

Edited by Blackhawk