RoerAmit

Using psychedelics to psychologically heal

16 posts in this topic

So I am starting my psychedelics journey after 2 years of watching Leo and I think I have great theoretical understanding. 

And I came here because my main concern now is healing myself, psychologically after 20 years of being a complete people pleaser, full of self hatred, low self esteem, fearful and feel bad about myself and my life. Even having some trauma.

I really want to do 5-meo-dmt and become conscious of god and infinite love, but I did no serious use of psychedelics before. I am afraid it’s gonna be too much. So I decided to start with LSD/Acid. 
Do you think is gonna be helpful for my work? What LSD is mainly effective for? 
Do you think doing 5meo is too much in my situation now?

P.s

I am flying for a trip in Latin America and I have a chance to do some Ayahuasca or 5Meo retreats. Do you suggest any? 
Thanks!

Yes, 5-MeO is overkill for you. Start with lighter things.

LSD is still very powerful. Don't underestimate it.

Yes, you can use psychedelics to basically work through all your personal bullshit.

You're not going to be able to reach God effectively until you work through most of your personal bullshit.

God is totally impersonal, so you better be prepared to be totally impersonal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, 5-MeO is overkill for you. Start with lighter things.

LSD is still very powerful. Don't underestimate it.

Yes, you can use psychedelics to basically work through all your personal bullshit.

I really wanna do a retreat in my trip
How Ayahuasca will be?

5 minutes ago, RoerAmit said:

How Ayahuasca will be?

No one can say because the dosage and potency is notoriously variable. You're not dealing with anything precise there. It could be weak or it could be crazy strong.

DMT is very powerful and it could also be overkill.

But it's better than doing nothing. Sometimes a shock to the system is exactly what you need. Expect it it to be more radical and shocking that your wildest dreams.

@Leo Gura do you find LSD at the higher doses 150ug upwards to have a similar effect to DMT/5-MeO?

Personally I have radical ego death and God Realization on LSD alone. I mean the last trip I had my first existential orgasm, so yeah I believe LSD is massively underestimated for its power and enlightenment capability.

I haven't tried 5-MeO but I can't imagine it to be much different than becoming infinite love on a higher dose of acid. 

12 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Leo Gura do you find LSD at the higher doses 150ug upwards to have a similar effect to DMT/5-MeO?

One of my earliest realizations of myself as God was on LSD.

LSD can be extremely powerful for me.

Personally I have radical ego death and God Realization on LSD alone. I mean the last trip I had my first existential orgasm, so yeah I believe LSD is massively underestimated for its power and enlightenment capability.

Definitely

I haven't tried 5-MeO but I can't imagine it to be much different than becoming infinite love on a higher dose of acid.

But 5-MeO-MALT puts LSD to shame.

God-realization on 5-MeO-MALT is so astounding that you literally gain absolute self-awareness. There is nothing more to understand.

There is nothing more to become conscious of after 5-MeO-MALT. It's actually somewhat disappointing because you will know EVERYTHING there is to know about reality.

@Leo Gura why would I as God, create the ultimate chemical to awaken and then make it inaccessible in my country. Damn you God

4 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Leo Gura why would I as God, create the ultimate chemical to awaken and then make it inaccessible in my country. Damn you God

God is playing a game of infinite self-denial.

Stop concocting bullshit excuses.

If you weren't playing these games you would have awoken long ago.

The bottom line is that you don't want to awaken, therefore you ain't.

@Leo Gura I have awoken to God. I'm conscious of Truth right now. That doesn't mean I'm in a state of Infinite consciousness right now.

If you weren't denying God yourself would we be having this conversation?

The embodiment of God looks like what?

3 minutes ago, Godishere said:

I have awoken to God.

Good!

But there's deeper ;)

@Leo Gura fair. I will admit, the emotional labour of admitting to yourself no one is real is easier to sweep under the rug. 

Also the embodiment of God is difficult man. I have many attachments that I enjoy, I'm sure the same goes for yourself. 

1 minute ago, Godishere said:

@Leo Gura fair. I will admit, the emotional labour of admitting to yourself no one is real is easier to sweep under the rug. 

Also the embodiment of God is difficult man. I have many attachments that I enjoy, I'm sure the same goes for yourself.

Nowhere does it say that God cannot have attachments.

Stop beating yourself up. Love yourself and that will bring you closer to God.

I personally have had a lot of healing through them. Low does of 5meo made me realize I have Qi and then I found Qigong that same day. Been practicing ever since!

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I personally have had a lot of healing through them. Low does of 5meo made me realize I have Qi and then I found Qigong that same day. Been practicing ever since!

Hey man, how is qigong going for you, can you share more? 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But it's better than doing nothing. Sometimes a shock to the system is exactly what you need. Expect it it to be more radical and shocking that your wildest dreams.

I’ve been contemplating the idea of putting a real super high expectation for a super radical experience. It helps me to go there more confident that I will be alright.

But.. How a shock to the system will help me grow?

@RoerAmit if i where you, I'd do 1,5 g of dry mushrooms, maybe 2 gr. This will put you in perspective of what you are doing. If you do, for example, 5 gr, you may have a very bad experience. In my opinion, the first thing is to clean the trauma with those medium doses, which will put you in front of the mirror in a way that you cannot imagine. once you have no problem with trauma (this is already a revolution), you can aspire to transcendence. i would make mushrooms before lsd, they are kinder and the trip is shorter