The Buddha

Are psychedelics a Complete Path?

64 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Frank Yang isn't God-realized.

He's playing games.

There is nothing above God.

You are dreaming up Frank Yang to keep yourself asleep.

You will not reach God-realization via meditation or Vipassana.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

high spiritual narcissam and high spiritual ego detected.

U said that we should not judge something which we have no experience of.well u have not reached enlightment through meditation.so how can u judge frank yang.

Leo is just as closed minded about enlightenment without psychedelics as his haters are about enlightenment with psychedelics. ?  

it’s disappointing

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

4 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

U said that we should not judge something which we have no experience of.well u have not reached enlightment through meditation.so how can u judge frank yang.

These are rules for normal life, for normal states of consciousness. 

At Infinite Consciousness, all of that flies out the window, like physical laws in a black hole.

Meditation, psychedelics, Frank Yang, Buddha, Cessation, is all your imagination. 

When you wake up from a night's dream, you don't think about what someone within the dream told you about waking up, and let that make you sceptical whether you actually woke up. When you are awake, you are awake and you know it.

At Infinite Consciousness, God knows God. God is God. You have left the dream, the dream never existed, you can imagine what you want, but no imagination can undermine your wokeness. How stupid would that be lol. This only happens when you are in normal consciousness.

When you are God you are God. The end.

You don't argue with Santa Clause about it.

1 hour ago, Spiral Wizard said:

You are full of shit because you

• are not fully enlightened yet (unity consciousness, not 'basic' awakening, self-realization, etc.).

Enlightenment is still within the dream.

Don't go for enlightenment, go for God.

8 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@GreenWoods @GreenWoods what u r describing is a psychidelic paradigm.all paradigms are 50%true and 50% false.psychidelic paradigm is no exception

What I'm describing is not a paradigm but Awakening. 

All paradigms are 100% falls and Awakening is 100% true.

I didn't arrive at the "psychedelic paradigm" with psychedelics, but through other practices. So the "psychedelic paradigm" is not an effect of pyschedelics, but of awakening, no matter through what tools. It's just that psychedelics are far more powerful than any other tool.

Edited by GreenWoods

@GreenWoods

33 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

As far as i understand psychidelics is temporary 15 min drug experience and i will need 30-40 years of meditation to reach enlightment.both has pros and cons

But when someone say meditators are deluded,daniel ingram frank yang is not enlightened and i am above them , then it is a juvenile claim .and that person has very high narcissistic and spiritual ego

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop listening to idiots on YouTube. Cut the shit and Awaken. Or keep playing games.

Does that include your channel? 

2 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

But I believe it would be of great service to your communities/audiences if Frank Yang went balls to the wall with psychedelics (especially 5-MeO-DMT) and you Mr. Gura became a great meditator/yoga practitioner to attain cessations, advanced samadhis, and superhuman states of consciousness without psychedelics. 

AND THEN, you two record a 10h podcast. 

I would certainly love to watch this unfold

No, it's a stepping stone. And it's not a requirement. If you try to use them as vehicles for enlightenment, it won't work and it will result in frustration.

The problem goes almost like this. In the course of your life, you need to make friends with your ego so that it willingly lets go. If you try to destroy your ego with force from psychedelics, it will keep coming back stronger, and stronger, and stronger, until it will devour you whole. It's just a matter of time.

Psychedelics are a spice, not the main meal.

6 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

If you try to destroy your ego with force from psychedelics, it will keep coming back stronger, and stronger, and stronger,

The ego can come back stronger or weaker. Both possible. Depending on many factors. 

On 25/9/2021 at 8:16 PM, Thought Art said:

There are world class meditators I have heard that try 5meo and are blown away.

Could you give some examples? Just curious. ;) 

8 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

Enlightenment is still within the dream.

Don't go for enlightenment, go for God.

You’re just redefining what enlightenment means to fit your self-bias. Enlightenment = God. 

7 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

It's just that psychedelics are far more powerful than any other tool.

What’s your daily meditation practice like? How much retreat experience do you have?

39 minutes ago, Consilience said:

You’re just redefining what enlightenment means to fit your self-bias. Enlightenment = God. 

Depends on how you look at it but yeah I think you are right.

I definitely agree that the best definition of enlightenment is: enlightenment=God. 

But while in God Consciousness it also kinda doesn't make sense to call it enlightenment. It just seems so beyond enlightenment. Maybe that's just because of the baggage the word enlightenment has, from how 99% of spiritual people define it.

I prefer the term awakening a lot more. Although that term still has some sutble illusions implying, which are gone when in God Consciousness. 

10 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

and you Mr. Gura became a great meditator/yoga practitioner to attain cessations, advanced samadhis, and superhuman states of consciousness

All of that is bullshit.

I've gone beyond all that.

Doubt me all you want. it makes no difference. You guys are so far from God-realization it's sad.

It is completely obvious to me who knows what God is and who does not. I can listen to be teacher talk about God for 10 seconds and immediately I know he is not God-realized.

What you have to understand is that God is even dreaming up samadhi, cessation, enlightenment, no-self, nonduality, "naty state", nothingness, psychedelics, past awakenings, gurus, RASA, and whatever other spiritual bullshit you are imagining. It's all spiritual bullshit invented by you to keep yourself asleep.

Only God is real and you are not conscious of what God is.

How can I possibly know all this? Because, I'm God. You'll only understand once you realize that I'm you and that Frank Yang is some clown you've imagined :D

Basically, no one on this forum is fully God-realized. So watch out who you believe. There are many bullshitters here talking about things they don't fully comprehend.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

50 minutes ago, Consilience said:

What’s your daily meditation practice like? How much retreat experience do you have?

I've done 2 retreats, around 2 weeks each, with around 10 hours each day.

But after finishing school 2 years ago, I've been doing that stuff more or less full time. Though I spent more time researching, contemplating and processing than actual practice. Overall I've spent around 5000 hours of practice (over the past 3 years), and a lot of it doing stupid practice like OBE visualisations xD

My current practices are sleep yoga (including concentration practices), invoking spirits, receiving transmissions, and abiding in God Consciousness meditation. On good days I practice 6-8 hours, on bad days 1-3. And additionally sleep yoga.

@Leo Gura

So honestly my question then is how to? Because if I'm understanding well everything I do or not do it's just me playing games with myself, dreams on top of other dreams till infinity. Then all tools and techniques are just perpetuating this dream. It seems imposible to wake up then, rather than pure luck or a God's fart shit epiphany. I like the cutting through delusions pointer that you are using yet it seems to leave you in an: it's imposible.

I'm genuinly interested in God-Realization, the fact is how to realize somethings which is all-pervading and so beyond trascendence? It just seems stupid to go for it, because it already is, it's all there is, I know that, it's this, it is it, yet I'm not fucking awake. What to do? Just bullshiting myself

This is what scares me about Leo. He thinks he's the only one in history who's ever took a psychedelic and experienced mystery up close. Reeks of spiritual ego. If you belittle every teacher who's ever walked this Earth, and claim you are somehow superior to them, then maybe you don't really have the whole picture. Maybe you're just suffering from delusions of grandeur, which by the way psychedelics can easily induce even in strong headed individuals.

This is why I prefer Eckhart Tolle and other more traditional teachers. Eckhart Tolle never claimed he's Neo. In fact he'll make himself so small that you seem grand in comparison. Whereas Leo does the exact opposite, tries to belittle literally everyone that isn't him. It's all very suspicious. This is how cults start. No hard feelings but this behavior of "I know all" is raising strong red flags for me. It's said that the more you know, the less you know.

First verse from Tao te Ching reads:

The tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao.
The name that can be named is not the eternal Name.
The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin of all particular things.
Free from desire, you can see the hidden mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only what is visibly real.
Yet mystery and visible reality arise from the same source.
And the mystery itself is the gateway to all understanding.

This is in direct contradiction to Leo's teachings where he tries to name everything, and tell it all, and I'm leaning towards not being able to take them seriously anymore.