Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sleep

Is it weird that I would've liked to be gay?

17 posts in this topic

I think I'd actually like becoming gay. I like men more than women, at least on a personal level; I feel like there is less bullshit to deal with with men compared to women. Also most men are total sluts, and getting laid would probably be a lot easier. 

This thread might seem a little pointless and like a shitpost but it's not. I would like to know if this is something that has occured to other people or if I'm just a weirdo. 

Oh, to clarify, I'm not attracted to men on a physical level.

Or like Seinfeld said you automatically double your wardrobe... 

I have to say no, having grown up religious in the South. It was hard enough as a sensitive male. I can't imagine what it would be like dealing with the anti-gay bigotry I grew around. 

I don't really understand what your asking for?!

If you don't like the idea of putting your D in some guy's butthole (or the other way around) then you are not gay.

So now that you're not gay why even think about if you would've liked to become gay? You're simply not. You're not gonna change it anyways.

I'm not thinking about if I would've liked to be an elephant, because I'm simply not.

Do you like the idea of putting your D in a girls vagina? If so, then you're heterosexual. This is what should determine your focus and course of action.

@sleep your dreams can become reality.

On a serious note, if you think this way about males, maybe you are indeed homosexual. You don't need to wish to be one, you maybe are already one, without realizing it. 

Can kind of relate but not in the same way at all... I wouldn't wish it for myself but I have wondered how it would be if I were bi. Seems like it'd be pretty awesome! Being straight is awesome too though, so it's whatever. But yeah I've definitely seemed to want to be bi in the past. If there is a scale of straight 0 to gay 10, then I would literally be 0.000... I actually can't really even tell if any given male is attractive or not, and certainly not how he compares to others (other than merely by societally recognized negative traits such as overweight, etc, but hardly even then...) -- Perhaps that's why there was a longing curiosity about being bi... it was just so unknown and foreign. There was certainly never any longing whatsoever for being gay though -- I loved women so much it's just too magical for me to have let go of that preference in favor of something else... aside from open mindedness exercises, of course... And about that:

I used to feel disgust at the idea of gay sex, but one of Leo's open mindedness videos suggested a technique of imagining myself having gay sex -- I think it was aimed at people with repressed homosexuality, which I never had, nor do I have now, but I did it anyway as a simple open mindedness exercise. It actually seemed to be worthwhile! Because, while I still had absolutely no passion for homosexuality, I was no longer disgusted by it. Not that I ever thought it was wrong, it just made me feel disgust, which was a rather uncomfortable trait which Leo's vid helped me to solve (in my story). Not that it needed solving, of course, but it was at the very least... neat. Thanks Leo! xD

Edited by The0Self

become aware of this fact that you may be experiencing the lower amount of testosterone secretion. 

check out your testosterone level. change your soft mindset and become more like a man. 

then, the smell and energy of femininity would attract you like a drop of blood for the shark in the sea.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

5 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

become aware of this fact that you may be experiencing the lower amount of testosterone secretion. 

check out your testosterone level. change your soft mindset and become more like a man. 

then, the smell and energy of femininity would attract you like a drop of blood for the shark in the sea.

I used to be on subutex, which tanked my testosterone to near zero. Can't remember the exact units, but normal is about 400-1200, and mine was 18... Well, I was absolutely just as straight with no testosterone in my body, just with a slightly decreased libido. Testosterone has nothing at all to do with orientation. Just has to do with aggression, confidence, motivation, and libido (my level is well above 1000 now and I can notice all four of those traits increased slightly relative to when I was at a rock bottom level of 18) -- partially because it indirectly potentiates catecholamines via the sensitization of certain receptors (beta adrenergic, I believe).

Edited by The0Self

@hamedsf wouldn't someone with a very high testosterone want to fuck anything that gets in his way? If you don't want to fuck men you're low test, sorry bro. 

Just now, sleep said:

@hamedsf wouldn't someone with a very high testosterone want to fuck anything that gets in his way? If you don't want to fuck men you're low test, sorry bro. 

If a gay male with low test gets put on testosterone shots, he will be ready to fuck anything male that moves lol.

1 hour ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Try it then. Go suck someone's pee pee? Who knows, maybe you'll like it lol

Yeah, I think I should try. Any volunteers? 

9 minutes ago, sleep said:

Nope, testosterone is not like that. that's why you feel so.

anyways, you are free to choose whatever you like. The sky is the limit

Edited by hamedsf

3 minutes ago, The0Self said:

If a gay male with low test gets put on testosterone shots, he will be ready to fuck anything male that moves lol.

another myth by mainstream brainwashing machine.

25 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

another myth by mainstream brainwashing machine.

First of all, it was a joke. But also, I have plenty of experience with this type of stuff. Not gay myself, but lots of experience with testosterone, both high and low levels in myself and others. When gay guys use test, their libido goes up, and they're still quite gay. Simple as that. That's what seems to happen. I don't know what has led you believe this is not the case, but all I can do is point out what seems to be the case.

See the my-3rd-to-last-comment-in-this-thread (begins with "I used to be on subutex") for more details. And I can go on if you'd like.

Edited by The0Self

I guess that would be to easy. We grow through suffering that is why women are better for that project.

Sometimes I wish I was born gay for sure.  I think women are attractive, but I have no interest in dating or fooling around with a woman.  But I do get along better with them and find them prettier... I don't really like how a lot of men view women and I don't get them like I do women.  This feels like something that a lot of people experience, I imagine.

On 9/25/2021 at 3:01 AM, sleep said:

I think I'd actually like becoming gay. I like men more than women, at least on a personal level; I feel like there is less bullshit to deal with with men compared to women. Also most men are total sluts, and getting laid would probably be a lot easier. 

This thread might seem a little pointless and like a shitpost but it's not. I would like to know if this is something that has occured to other people or if I'm just a weirdo. 

I don't think you mean that. You're just lazy and haven't put in the real work to cultivate your masculinity and understand women. When you actually become a high-value integrated man then women are a pleasure to deal with and give you very little bullshit.

If anything men are way more annoying, more obtuse, and play status games that don't even benefit them. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3