Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacob Morres

Is a muscle tissue to a human, just the same a human to the human species?

4 posts in this topic

Muscle tissue is critical to a human's survival and it cannot survive with it. It is quite impossible to imagine a human without its tissues, and the underlying cells that make up the tissue etc.

So like this, is a human as critical to the human species? To me the former, is so intense, but the latter, i take a more libertarian approach where i feel independence is more possible. Is a human deeply interwoven into the human species, in a similar fashion? Weird question ik excuse me lol

15 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

Muscle tissue is critical to a human's survival and it cannot survive with it. It is quite impossible to imagine a human without its tissues, and the underlying cells that make up the tissue etc.

So like this, is a human as critical to the human species? To me the former, is so intense, but the latter, i take a more libertarian approach where i feel independence is more possible. Is a human deeply interwoven into the human species, in a similar fashion? Weird question ik excuse me lol

As we have no free will it does not really matter much I guess phiolosphically speaking

Edited by Epikur

Although certain animals live and interact like a big organism for example bees, there is no point into believing that humans are needed for humanity survival, we are super independents. Ive heard cases of hermits that spent their lives taking care of monasteries in inaccessible mountains and wouldnt have relationship with other humans within years.