Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rahul yadav

Suffering Due To Conflict In Mind

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I am serious on this enlightenment path, and have also have realised the true nature of no me.

i mostly try to act selfless in out side situations, but there is ego which wants to be selfish ( thats a jugde )  but then too negative emotions are created..

But i m simply deattached from emotions nd let them arise and i try to enjoy them. 

So the point is, will this get better with time? the egos selfish desires nd emotions which it creats? 

Thank you, 

Peace ✌ 

@Rahul yadav You gotta dig deeper and contemplate why you create those emotions. What purpose are they serving?

Hint: negative emotions are self-manipulations to keep yourself being yourself. To change that, you have to stop being yourself. And to do that, you have to grasp how and why you are attached to yourself. And then drop all those attachments.

This is serous work and takes a lot of commitment. You've got a lot of contemplating to do.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Rahul yadav When you stop attaching yourself to those thoughts they in a sense become as meaningfull as the thought of a tomato.

Do not mistake your thoughts of selfness on being anything more then thoughts, that come and go, like all others.

@Leo Gura leo, situation is there is this my ex gf nd recently she got into molestation by his friend to whom she trusted..i felt bad..and my ego said :- now you can get her back by showing affection and through some manipulation ( now this clearly states i have not got over her), but there was this muse that go talk to her don't expect anything..just somehow try to release her emotions..now in this..there is higher concious talking and lower..nd i am naturally listening to higher calling nd will do that..but i dont know how i am feeling bad. i guess ego is creating coz it has not got over her..but i am aware of all this happening..and also detached at the same time from thought and emotions..

56 minutes ago, Rahul yadav said:

I am serious on this enlightenment path

7 minutes ago, Rahul yadav said:

now you can get her back by showing affection and through some manipulation

What do you want from your girlfriend ? Remember, only things can be possessed; beings cannot be possessed.

1 hour ago, Rahul yadav said:

So the point is, will this get better with time? the egos selfish desires nd emotions which it creats? 

Why are you trying to act selfless in the first place? Acting selfless is something that comes to you naturally when you begin to see things. And in that instant it just doesn't occur anymore to act egocentric. So, just drop that play. Give into your egoic urges with conscious awareness and see who it is that they are treating? Who is that egocentric little man behind all of these naughty things? Find out for yourself. Then, it won't even matter anymore whether you act egocentric or selfless and out of that realization you'll automatically act more selfless, in my own direct experience (and this is coming from somebody who was very egoic most of his childhood / youth).

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

47 minutes ago, Rahul yadav said:

@Leo Gura leo, situation is there is this my ex gf nd recently she got into molestation by his friend to whom she trusted..i felt bad..and my ego said :- now you can get her back by showing affection and through some manipulation ( now this clearly states i have not got over her), but there was this muse that go talk to her don't expect anything..just somehow try to release her emotions..now in this..there is higher concious talking and lower..nd i am naturally listening to higher calling nd will do that..but i dont know how i am feeling bad. i guess ego is creating coz it has not got over her..but i am aware of all this happening..and also detached at the same time from thought and emotions..

Whats happening here is Ego A thinks its superior to Ego B, Ego C is listening to Ego A and Ego D is observing go C.

Your "none optional beliefs" are causing these attachments.

5 hours ago, Rahul yadav said:

Hello everyone,

I am serious on this enlightenment path, and have also have realised the true nature of no me.

i mostly try to act selfless in out side situations, but there is ego which wants to be selfish ( thats a jugde )  but then too negative emotions are created..

But i m simply deattached from emotions nd let them arise and i try to enjoy them. 

Thank you, 

Peace ✌ 

After the realization it's easy to forget about the ego. It wants your attention, it can feel rejected and this is why all these negative feelings come up. So listen to what it wants and by that I don't mean do what it says. Just sit and listen to it. By doing that the negative energy will lessen and the ego will integrate.