Gregory1

First Psychedelic Trip Ever, pls help me:)

54 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, 5g of real mushrooms will melt your fucking world. You will not be able to see the walls of your house.

Sounds like you got some shitty mushrooms.

Do NOT take 5g of real mushrooms.

^^ 

and some strains like blue meanies are TWICE as potent 

Do 2 grams is my recommendation or 1 tab 

Since you grew these mushrooms yourself, that's probably the problem. You didn't grow them well so they came out weak.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Only one advice. 

Always start with the smallest dose 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, 5g of real mushrooms will melt your fucking world. You will not be able to see the walls of your house.

Your not tripping balls if you can lay on the floor without holding on.

Personally, I've been considering doing 4 Aco DMT as it appears to be one of it's prodrugs which Psilocybin is also. I would subject the substance to GC/MS to ensure purity, and utilize a microgram scale for dosage. Personally I'd recommend anyone wanting to do "mushrooms" or really any psychedelic to do the same.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Hey guys, thanks for all your suggestions.

Tomorrow I'll do my first psychedelic trip ever, 100ug LSD. 

Everything is prepared, I've got time tomorrow and the day afterwards. I have food for the whole day. I'm alone without distractions in my appartment. I'm optimistic and in a good mood. 

Lets see how it goes. I'll perhaps post an update with my experience after I've had it. 

Until then; peace out

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Hey guys, my trip ended and I'm utterly shocked.

I mean, intellectually I kind of "knew" that before but no, I truly had no idea how radically 100ug LSD could change my state of conciousness, NO IDEA.

The peak of my experience is not in any way speakable. Everything felt like pure beauty and pure perfection and I mean EVERYTHING. At the peak of my experience all concepts and all logic flew out of the window.

Time flew out of the window, my idea of "who I am" flew out of the window. I looked at my hands and I looked at my toilet paper and I couldn't say that I am my hand and not the toilet paper. The toilet paper felt AS MEANINGFUL and AS ALIVE as my hand and there was no concept of myself anymore.

I filmed myself during the experience and tried to speek into my camera. This is how I remember some of the things I experienced. The peak of the experience was so intense and so radically beyond my usual state of conciousness that my mind can't imagine it, I am even doubting weather or not this even was "real" or "even happened"

During the trip I felt like I recieved the most perfect and beautiful gift one could recieve. That perfection and beauty was EVERYTHING there is. Yeah I know, doesn't make sense to the normal perspective. Unimaginable.

I have no idea what to make of all this. I guess I'll need a while to integrate some of the lessons I learned today. The main lesson is: I am right now in a STATE OF CONCIOUSNESS. What I believed is "NORMAL REALITY" is simply a STATE OF CONCIOUSNESS. If I take some LSD or something changes my state of conciousness, everything I thought was "normal" and "understood" will fligh out the window.

This trip was perfect in that I didn't pressure myself to reach some truth or get some meaningful insights but simply let the psychedelic show me what it could do with my everyday state of conciousness. For future sessions with LSD and other Psychedelics I think I'll be better of with making plans beforehead. Before future trips I plan to make plans on what I want to learn from my trip / discover within the trip. Questions I want to contemplate, etc. etc.

If any of you guys have experiences with psychedelics and could give me some tips on how to integrate the "highest states" I'd really appreciate it. I can't even remember the peak really, because it was so utterly beyond anything I knew. No concepts, no words, pure beauty. What do I make of this? @Leo Gura @The0Self @flyingwhalee @Tim R @NoSelfSelf

EDIT: I had ZERO visual distortions throughout the whole trip.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Gregory1

On 25.9.2021 at 1:57 AM, Gregory1 said:

I want to use psychedelics to find truth (if truth exists, don't know that yet), want to use tomorrow's trip to get started, get a first glimpse into what psychedelics could do for me / with me. 

2 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

I have no idea what to make of all this.

This trip was perfect in that I didn't pressure myself to reach some truth or get some meaningful insights but simply let the psychedelic show me what it could do

No concepts, no words, pure beauty.

What do I make of this?

What you make of it is simply what you want to make of it. If you wanted to say hello and see what psychedelics can do, now you've had a glimpse into perfection, beauty, the ineffable and into the fluidity of consciousness. If you want to derive some metaphysical implication from the psychedelic state, you can do that too. 

And it's perfectly valid to not "make much" of your first trip. You can just sit there and marvel at it, if that's what you want to do. There's nothing you ought to do. 

On 2.10.2021 at 11:57 PM, Tim R said:

@Gregory1

What you make of it is simply what you want to make of it. If you wanted to say hello and see what psychedelics can do, now you've had a glimpse into perfection, beauty, the ineffable and into the fluidity of consciousness. If you want to derive some metaphysical implication from the psychedelic state, you can do that too. 

And it's perfectly valid to not "make much" of your first trip. You can just sit there and marvel at it, if that's what you want to do. There's nothing you ought to do. 

@Tim R Thank you for that advice which really helps me:)) 

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

@Gregory1 And for the future, keep in mind that the psychedelic effects tend to scale exponentially with increase in dosage.
ex: doubling the dose is not trip*2, more like trip^2.
So start small and add small, linear increments (+25ug at a time for LSD, +0.5g for mushrooms (or +50ug/+1g if you're confident)).

Edited by Lazertazer

my personal biggest advice is simple dont have any expectations and you dont gotta like what you feel just be open to it

peace and love cant wait to hear how it went

9 hours ago, funkychunkymonkey said:

my personal biggest advice is simple dont have any expectations and you dont gotta like what you feel just be open to it

peace and love cant wait to hear how it went

@funkychunkymonkey thx for that tip, if you're interested I already wrote a trip report:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/72818-first-time-psychedelics-incredible-beauty-and-perfection/

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

9 hours ago, Lazertazer said:

@Gregory1 And for the future, keep in mind that the psychedelic effects tend to scale exponentially with increase in dosage.
ex: doubling the dose is not trip*2, more like trip^2.
So start small and add small, linear increments (+25ug at a time for LSD, +0.5g for mushrooms (or +50ug/+1g if you're confident)).

@Lazertazer

Thanks, that is good to know and honestly unbelievable. I mean my trip felt so fucking deep, I can't imagine how it could go even deeper. But I of course intellectually understand that you're probably right about that

You are Love.