Gregory1

First Psychedelic Trip Ever, pls help me:)

54 posts in this topic

No rush, remember that.

Don't fall into the "I don't feel anything let's take more" trap

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Gregory1 Are you SURE you have bought magic MUSHROOMS? Or maybe it is magic TRUFFLE?

Because it sounds like truffle, and truffle dosage starts at 5-10 grams.

Don't tell us where you bought it or anything, but a photo of something similar to what you have would be helpful in guiding you towards what went wrong.

Edited by Girzo

Have a "sitter" if still feeling too fragile.  Personally i embraced the moment, but i suppose negative apprehensions must be dealth with 1st.  Some people as myself value these times even late in adulthood, some others would be better just abstain.  Only you can find out, but at least we've all got the capacity to learn & adapt.

50 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Gregory1 Are you SURE you have bought magic MUSHROOMS? Or maybe it is magic TRUFFLE?

Because it sounds like truffle, and truffle dosage starts at 5-10 grams.

Don't tell us where you bought it or anything, but a photo of something similar to what you have would be helpful in guiding you towards what went wrong.

@Girzo 100% sure, I'll private message you with the link.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Don't fall into the "I don't feel anything let's take more" trap

@Thought Art

Well what would you do except taking more?xD

Should I stay with a dose on which I literally felt NOTHING and my perception was in NOT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST WAY distorted?

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

9 minutes ago, Egzoset said:

Have a "sitter" if still feeling too fragile.  Personally i embraced the moment, but i suppose negative apprehensions must be dealth with 1st.  Some people as myself value these times even late in adulthood, some others would be better just abstain.  Only you can find out, but at least we've all got the capacity to learn & adapt.

Thx for the advice I am confident going without a sitter. What do the other people here think? Sitter nessecary/helpful?

You are Love.

8 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Should I stay with a dose on which I literally felt NOTHING and my perception was in NOT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST WAY distorted?

No. You should take more, but on the next planned trip, not during the same sitting, because you can accidentally re-dose too much too fast.

And please don't send me anything bannable xD Just a picture and a description of what you have got if you want.

Just now, Gregory1 said:

Sitter nessecary/helpful?

Not necessary.

Edited by Girzo

WAIT, are your mushrooms dried or fresh? Do you know that for fresh mushrooms you need to take approximately 10 times more?

4 minutes ago, Girzo said:

WAIT, are your mushrooms dried or fresh? Do you know that for fresh mushrooms you need to take approximately 10 times more?

They are dried no worriesxD

Thanks for your advises / suggestions

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

Then just go with that LSD, it's hard to go wrong with dosing LSD by taking one tab.

You are not on antidepressants or anything?

4 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Then just go with that LSD, it's hard to go wrong with dosing LSD by taking one tab.

You are not on antidepressants or anything?

No, nothing. Sometimes I take modafinil (of course I wouldn't do that the day I'm tripping) would that interfere with my trip?

You are Love.

@Leo Gura I heard you suggested Kola-Nut powder when taking 5-Meo. Would you also recommend it for other psychedelics as a general tool to start trips with a positive mood? How much powder do you take before a session?

Do other people here have experience with Kola-Nut or other similar means for improving the trips?

You are Love.

17 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

What do the other people here think? Sitter nessecary/helpful?

If you are doing low to mild dosages, i would say no. But once you go into the high to very high territory, yes

1 minute ago, Gregory1 said:

@Leo Gura Do other people here have experience with Kola-Nut or other similar means for improving the trips?

I wouldn't mix substances

2 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@Rilles yes 

Then it could have been a low potency harvest. Mushrooms can vary alot in psilocybin amount. You can search on psychedelic forums for this problem or Reddit.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Ok dude. Try a different consumption method.

(1) Lemon Tek.

(2) Shroom Tea

Both have kicked in within 15 mins. I'm fairly experienced with psychedelics. & Even this kicks my ass sometimes.

I think the science is that the psilocybin breaks down into psilocin. Saving your body the digestive work and extracting that sweet sweet nectar.

Edited by Brenzo2

7 hours ago, Jakuchu said:

I went from 2g to 4g of golden teacher. It was so intense. Everything was coming to an end in the most solipsistic way. No other, no universe, no reality. I remember cursing at you. 1 year later and am still recovering 

Well, I warned you guys, doubling a psychedelic dose quadruples its power.

4g is challenging even for me. Mushrooms get very challenging at higher doses because they are so squirrely. Other psychedelics are easier.

many things were realised in that single trip including that I am teotl 

Good!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.