BeHereNow

I'm falling in love with it all

6 posts in this topic

I use to be so misanthropic and bitter. I use to resent attractive, confident people and look down on anyone who I decided were unattractive and/or unintelligent. It's not a healthy way to live, even after awakening I still seen them the same way but rather as unawakened sheep than any trivial qualities. If I hated everyone I hated myself the most.

But today of all days gave me the most love intense experience of my life. I was in a busy shopping centre, loads of strangers walking pass me or in the opposite direction. They those faces and people were all me. All beautiful, perfect and truthful as they should be. Man and woman, attractive and repulsive, young and old. There was no judgement, just love reaching into every possible direction. I couldn't care less who they were or what they believed in. Most of them were only in my bubble for a second or two, but their presence was so intimate in a way that's impossible to describe but it makes you want to cry.

I hope this never goes away, in fact I want it to get more intense and deep. But I'm sure I'd love it if it did either way.

Edited by BeHereNow

Love brother <3

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Matthew85 I'd say radical open mindedness, the courage to tell your Ego to shut up and admire what you see. Also there's really nothing in existence that's stopping you from experiencing it.

Edited by BeHereNow