Flowerfaeiry

How long do you wait to have sex?

138 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2021 at 10:16 PM, Leo Gura said:

When a girl withholds sex she's not doing for the guy's sake, she's doing it for her sake, while rationalizing it in her mind that it's for the guy.

Withhold if you like, but from the guy's POV it's annoying and it's clear you're playing games. So don't be surprised when the guy games you back.

Exactly. Girls need to understand this. My degree of respect will never increase for a girl that makes me wait.

Girls that make me wait, i'll make them wait by stopping the interaction altogether and letting them find a new prospect. Go ahead, wait, if that's what you want to do.

5 hours ago, Girzo said:

You seem to be so against playing games. Yet, with 27,361 posts you are the biggest player on the forums. Why is playing games with people over the internet acceptable, but in real-life relationships not? It's just fun. Nothing is serious in life, especially not some stupid romance. :P

That's hurtful. Don't use my post count against me. Don't engage in personal attacks. If you don't like, then just ignore. I don't need your mean behavior. 

Don't talk to me again please, I don't need your disrespectful attitude and negative attention. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 hours ago, Girzo said:

You seem to be so against playing games. Yet, with 27,361 posts you are the biggest player on the forums. Why is playing games with people over the internet acceptable, but in real-life relationships not? It's just fun. Nothing is serious in life, especially not some stupid romance. :P

That’s a very disrespectful comment dude, maybe learn some manners on how to talk to women. 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

That’s a very disrespectful comment dude, maybe learn some manners on how to talk to women. 

@Marcel you are the ultimate beta mofugga

2 minutes ago, JJfromSwitzerland said:

Lmao 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

6 minutes ago, JJfromSwitzerland said:

Stop calling him abusive names. Stop targeting him

4 minutes ago, JJfromSwitzerland said:

I'm just playing?

It’s fine.

I honestly burst out in laughter. I can’t take most people in this form seriously for the most part. Im not saying this to boast or any nonsense like that.

This is a self-development forum and I’ve come to realise that there’s just a lot of low consciousness around.

It’s honestly hilarious to me.

I appreciate you were trying to be playful, but comments like this don’t work to Great without context.

29 minutes ago, JJfromSwitzerland said:

Please keep that in mind next time hehe

*Brofist 

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It’s fine.

I honestly burst out in laughter. I can’t take most people in this form seriously for the most part. Im not saying this to boast or any nonsense like that.

This is a self-development forum and I’ve come to realise that there’s just a lot of low consciousness around.

It’s honestly hilarious to me.

I appreciate you were trying to be playful, but comments like this don’t work to Great without context.

Please keep that in mind next time hehe

*Brofist 

Omg you're the coolest. Love you. 

5 hours ago, museumoftrees said:

I can't wait to enjoy the deep emotional connection i'll have with a girl who is withholding sex from me because she is too scared that i'll reject her if she has sex with me.

Also, sex isn't a formality. It's rather the absence of sex that is a formality. If you don't want to have sex with someone, you are not attracted to them. People that are attracted to each other want to have sex with each other. Emotional connection and attraction are very different things. 

Guys saying girls not having sex easily is like girls saying the guy won't commit and marry me easily. Men and women are different, in the modern age where equality is promoted equality can't be conflated with sameness. We'r equal under the law and eyes of god/life but still different, just like the fingers on our hand are all equal in their importance yet unequal in size and function.

Men project onto women that they can should have sex easily because from the male point of view we can detach sex and emotion/love much more easily, women can't and if they do its either because somethings off from past trauma or their enlightened to the point they have create space between them and their own biology/emotions. Theres a reason women sleeping casually in general have to drink/drug themselves to do it, because its unnatural. If men understand women's psychology they can be more empathetic and relate to them in the right manner. Of course some women do use sex as a weapon to get dinner/expensive dates/attention etc out of men too, this is where men need to be smart and use discernment. 

We are dual in the way that we have a body and a mind. When relating with someone we'r relating with their body/biology (evolution, hardware which is mostly the same for all men/women) and their mind (social condition/culture, software which differs from person to person and culture to culture) so each person is a unique interplay of the two. All men and women are generally the same in their hardware (evolutionary biology) but differ in their software (psychology social conditioning). There are general truths and also nuances to each person.  We use generalisations as a map to understand reality, since its impossible to  take every nuance into consideration. This is why people can have different perspectives, or their can be confusion between men and women not understanding each other. 

@Preety_India You do sometimes take one line or point and make a big deal of it lol its all love, the forum likes you from what I can see. 

@zazen no it's not all love when it carries a tinge of hostility to it. Also invalidation doesn't look good. Loving people are actually careful not to hurt even in the slightest.

Calling someone the M word and then saying it's playful is not cool either. Let's not encourage this. 

ey relax I got a warning and a even a post was made to ban members of this forum because I made one funny comment, you take stuff way too seriously, you hang out on this forum all day long, don't you have shit to do in your life?

whatever you can ban me if you want, I just say my opinion hehehe

Enjoy your day?

@JJfromSwitzerland You know that bullying is often hidden behind humor, right? It's the perfect excuse not to take accountability.  Don't expect to just be able to waltz into a self development forum, bully someone behind a facade of humor and get away with it. 

???????

47 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

@JJfromSwitzerland You know that bullying is often hidden behind humor, right? It's the perfect excuse not to take accountability.  Don't expect to just be able to waltz into a self development forum, bully someone behind a facade of humor and get away with it. 

this real talk, bravo :x

Guys, please behave yourselves and don't let these conversations devolve into petty personal sniping.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.