Flowerfaeiry

How long do you wait to have sex?

138 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You can't create genuine intimacy with fake games. 

It doesn't have to be fake.

And it works amazing.

True game is indistinguishable from reality. Which is why it works. If it's fake it isn't good game.

The things I'm talking about will make a woman fall in love deeper than she's ever been before with "real" guys. "Real" guys are lame and don't give good love. You're not gonna great love from the typical lame ass guy. The stuff I'm talking about will make a guy more addictive to women than meth. Because it gives her the deep emotions and value she craves that no normal guy can give her.

Understanding how the deeply satisfy a woman requires the work of a master. Almost no guy is willing to put in the work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It doesn't have to be fake.

And it works amazing.

True game is indistinguishable from reality. Which is why it works. If it's fake it isn't good game.

A girl wants to have sex with you and you withhold it. And you say that this is amazing? 

Its such a shitty thing to do. If she learns that you're doing this, she will get really mad and upset. 

You are just not treating the relationship as something to be intuitively enjoyed 

In the end you would get caught up in your own games. 

This is not even playful. Give the girl what she wants. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

A girl wants to have sex with you and you withhold it. And you say that this is amazing? 

Its such a shitty thing to do. If she learns that you're doing this, she will get really mad and upset. 

You are just not treating the relationship as something to be intuitively enjoyed 

In the end you would get caught up in your own games. 

This is not even playful. Give the girl what she wants. 

Switch "girl" with "guy". Replace "she" with "he". Realize something?

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Its such a shitty thing to do.

This whole thread was predicated on the notion of withholding sex from men. Lol

Look how the tables have turned! :D

Withholding orgasm is the most powerful technique for mindblowing orgasms. Try it sometime.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The things I'm talking about will make a woman fall in love deeper than she's ever been before with "real" guys. "Real" guys are lame and don't give good love. You're not gonna great love from the typical lame ass guy. The stuff I'm talking about will make a guy more addictive to women than meth. Because it gives her the deep emotions and value she craves that no normal guy can give her.

This is pure bogus. 

Even a normal guy who has average levels of intimacy can make a woman emotionally happy. Real good guys give good love. 

A woman who is not receptive to a real guys love is simply toxic enough to not be able to receive love. 

You are in a different world where you have learned your way only through gaming 

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It could come from insecurity but doesn't have to.

Most girls actually want their heart owned by the guy they fall in love with. Think about it.

Detachment is a universal principle of power.

God is infinitely detached and infinitely powerful. Coincidence?

There's nothing more intimate than God ;)

When I was channeling the level of attraction and intimacy I had with each individual was profound. I was pretty much giving of myself to everyone. Not so great outside of channeling, old ladies were attracted to me and flirting with me and I gave myself to them equally.  

???????

1 minute ago, Proserpina said:

When I was channeling the level of attraction and intimacy I had with each individual was profound. I was pretty much giving of myself to everyone. Not so great outside of channeling, old ladies were attracted to me and flirting with me and I gave myself to them equally.  

That's the power of God. Like moths to a flame. Everything in the Universe flocks to Love.

3 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

Switch "girl" with "guy". Replace "she" with "he". Realize something?

Whichever gender does it, just all this game fanaticism smacks of inauthenticity.

Authentic relationships don't boast about games. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Whichever gender does it, just all this game fanaticism smacks of inauthenticity.

Dating is a game tho. Flirting is a game. Enjoy it rather than fighting it. It's a dance.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Withholding orgasm is the most powerful technique for mindblowing orgasms. Try it sometime.

It does nothing 

It only builds frustration 

These techniques are so lame whoever man or woman do it

Dating is a game tho. Enjoy it rather than fighting it. It's a dance.

Nope. It's a deep emotion. 

Emotion is not a dance. 

You don't understand beauty. You only understand pleasure.

Cant blame you 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Authentic relationships don't boast about games. 

There's no escaping bias. Just being a human is bias. We can be either conscious of our bias, or pretend it doesn't exist and live in fantasy, and be disappointed as we see the bias of others, never recognizing our own. Game is basically becoming conscious of (some of) the realities of human bias, instead of pretending it doesn't exist. It doesn't need to be used to hurt others in any way though!

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dating is a game tho. Flirting is a game. Enjoy it rather than fighting it. It's a dance.

I can agree with you on one case. If you said it's not a deep relationship yet, but just the dating phase. Like in the context of flirting. 

Yes it won't look disappointing and even playful like a dance that makes both go crazy. 

It's like gradually building deeper attraction and craving for each other through desperation and deprivation. 

That I can agree. 

But these games are way too delicate. 

My two cents: there is nothing natural, spontaneous or truly genuine in the interactions between people. When you meet someone you like, that person is the way he is because of his life experiences, things he has learned and the ways in which he has modulated his own conduct in front of you. Dating is no exception; when you're attracted to someone, it's not because that person was somehow born that way. Having "game" is just being aware of these things and using them to your advantage. It's sort of like freestyling an instrument, if you don't actually know how to play the instrument beforehand it's just going to sound like shit. 

25 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Does awakening supercharge your game? Sort of like building muscle naturaly vs. bodybuilding while taking steroids?

In some distant future, I might try taking 5-MeO, and pick up chicks. For shits and giggles?

It makes you more authentic and fearless, which helps a lot.

But don't go thinking that you can avoid learning the fundamentals of game and just take 5-MeO. 5-MeO by itself will not give you the distinctions nor skills necessary to be successful with women. But it will make you more authentic, which is a core principle of game.

And you still gotta go out. No amount of anything will help you if you don't go out regularly and socialize.

Socialization is the foundation of all success with women. No socialization, no results.

But it will make you more authentic, which is a core principle of game.

Someone is trying hard to have a new relationship after I had one. 

People just love to copy me huh? 

Copycats everywhere. Anyway Goodluck. 

Edited by Preety_India

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It makes you more authentic and fearless, which helps a lot.

Lmao yesterday I talked about emotional connection. Today you talk about emotional connection. Yesterday I was talking about intimacy and now you are stating things about intimacy. 

Today I talked about authenticity and now you talk about authenticity. 

Wow, you're learning so fast. Good job. 

Why so confrontational with Leo? Its a back and forth thread, and he's responding to you and bouncing back off your comments. It's called vibing, not copy catting. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Lmao yesterday I talked about emotional connection. Today you talk about emotional connection. Yesterday I was talking about intimacy and now you are stating things about intimacy. 

Today I talked about authenticity and now you talk about authenticity. 

Wow, you're learning so fast. Good job. 

2 minutes ago, zazen said:

Why so confrontational with Leo? Its a back and forth thread, and he's responding to you and bouncing back off your comments. It's called vibing, not copy catting. 

Oh didn't know that. Thanks lol. Vibing catting. Reminded me of the vibing cat 

That's actually a very interesting perspective. Makes me look at the whole thing very differently. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, of course intimacy is a relative notion. You're not going to create in 2 hours the kind of intimacy you get with a 2 year sexual relationship. Sex itself creates intimacy.

But you'd be amazed how much intimacy can be created in 2 hours if you're really shooting for it. Certainly enough for the girl to want sex. It doesn't take much for that. But of course that's still all shallow and it will continue to grow from that point.

The techniques for building intimacy are the same whether it's 2 hrs or 2 years.

As you say, intimacy is a multi-level phenomenon and what you can get in two hours is limited by definition.

I have also noticed that the the intimacy I can get with someone is proportional to his/her level of Self-Knowledge and ability to match my development level. So I can spend days or even years with a specific person without never getting very far from an intimacy standpoint and meet someone and feel like we are oddly kinda close. But this is quite rare, not to say exceptional.

And even with them, it feels like in two hours it is too soon for our similarities to unfold and be exposed in a natural way.

Often, I see myself seeing through them, with them having no abilities to see through me. Which makes the situation lonely and unsatisfactory.

Also, sex alone doesn't create intimacy. You've got several type of intimacy to look for from what I have noticed. Intellectual intimacy and emotional intimacy are coming to my mind. Again, it takes a rare animal and I can't speed up 10 years + of self-help for the normal chap to meet me where I am at. 

So for these reasons I disagree that you can create any satisfactory intimacy with random strangers in 2hours. But you can certainly wow a random girl /guy you meet at the club and give it a taste of what it intimacy is like on her/his side. And that's particularly easy because you've probably been as some point in your life where this person currently is.

You perfectly get the place they are coming from, but they've got no idea about your own experience.

And if she would, she'd be aware of the fact that you are out doing pick up on her, trying to have sex in 2 hours because if that's not her, any other one will do.  So that's not very appealing, I think.