flyingguitarist

Can you guess my MBTI , Enneagram Type by looking at these top 10 values?

18 posts in this topic

(Assuming These labels don't deviate that  much to standard definitions) 

1. Learning , Understanding, Wisdom

2. Vision,/Purpose /Impact

3 . Leadership / Courage 

4. Freedom / Independence 

5. Personal Development / Self-Help/ Self-Care 

6. Introspection/Solitude  

7. Art /Beauty / Creativity / 

8. Hope /optimism 

9. Relationships  

10 . Self- control , Temperence 

Edited by flyingguitarist

INTJ 

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

13 minutes ago, flyingguitarist said:

@SamC How so ? 

Well you gotta be I becuase of your strength of introspection and N because vision and art and shit, T becuase of courage and J becuase you have a strength in self control. ( but you could be P aswell so I'm not sure about the last one, you could also be a INTP.

Pm me if I'm right or not:D@flyingguitarist

Edited by SamC

All mature developed people have these values +more

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@SamC well you are using MBTI Dicotomies which is very inaccurate , I thought you typed me using cognitive functions attached to it

1 hour ago, flyingguitarist said:

@SamC well you are using MBTI Dicotomies which is very inaccurate , I thought you typed me using cognitive functions attached to it

Yeah of course lol. I wanted to see how bad or good my guesses could be based on just going with intuition. What is your personality type?

Edited by SamC

@SamC I mean typing People using  Mbti dicotomies ( I/E, S/N ,T/F, j/P) is very old and less accurate , Maybe typing using  cognitive functions or Temperments is useful

Btw , I'm still unsure of my type , but after reading some theories ,tests , I'm leaning towards INTJ

@flyingguitarist I see, so you hoped that you by asking this question would gain insight about your personality type based on how people would analyze your cognitive functions by the information of your top strengths? 

And yeah, I agree - but notice how in the case of your strength it can be very easy to see that you definitely is introverted, intuitive and thinking and even judging. Is it super reliable, hell no! Especially not scientifically but it can give you some hints as to what you can look to investigate more in - sometimes! 

For fun, try it with my values. Can you guess my MBTI?

1: Truth

2: Self actualization 

3: Understanding

4: Freedom 

5: Conciousness 

6: Self expression 

7: Love

8: Excellence 

9: Connection 

10: Exploration

@SamC Hehe yeah i hoped that!

Okay MY Guess is you are either an XNTP or an XNFJ ? coz looking at your  values it seems like you are a Ti/Fe user 

Edited by flyingguitarist

20 minutes ago, flyingguitarist said:

@SamC Hehe yeah i hoped that!

Okay MY Guess is you are either an XNTP or an XNFJ ? coz looking at your  values it seems like you are a Ti/Fe user 

@flyingguitarist I am an INFP actually! Have you done the big five factor test? I think it would give you a lot of insight. If you for example score high on disagreeblesness that in itself gives you a pretty good indicator that you probably are a thinker and not a feeler type.

I would personally love to see your score on the big five to see how that relates to your top 10 values so if you have that and are willing to, feel free to share!

Edited by SamC

MBTI is a cognitive typology, not a value based one, like SDi.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 28.09.2021 at 2:08 PM, flyingguitarist said:

@tsuki Oh ... what about enneagram?

Enneagram is the typology of ego structures in relation to nondual awareness of Holy Ideas.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2