Focus

Actualized in other languages

14 posts in this topic

Hi, yesterday I introduced my colleague at work to Leo’s channel, he was really curious and interested in the contents Leo provides but unfortunately his english is weak and he can’t understand most of it

so what if we translate Actualized into other languages? I believe there are many non-english speakers who will be interested in such talks especially when no-one talks deeply about such subjects like how Leo does

I’m willing to translate them into Arabic but alone that would be a lot of work, so might gather a team if someone is interested in helping then maybe other members can translate it to their languages too?

what do you guys think about this?

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

Sounds Exciting! Start the project and I feel people will join! Sadly, my Arabic is non-existant 

In practice it's so much work that you're not going to pull it off.

It is easier to just teach the guy English than to translate all my videos.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Or you could start your own YouTube channel teaching in Arabic. :P

I hope one day I will be able to spread the message like how Leo does

that would be an honor, sincerely 

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

@Leo Gura

On 9/25/2021 at 2:56 PM, Leo Gura said:

exactly.

@Focus
tips to make your work far easier 

step one 

download the subtitles from the video usually, you will find English auto-translation subtitles imbedded in the video.
step two 

go to google search download subtitles from youtube 

step three open that text file and copy-paste it to google translation and you will have the arabic translation on the right 
copy it and paste it in a new text file and save that file as SRT and then upload it to that youtube video 
maybe you  could review it and correct some words 

its not perfect tho but it will make your work significantly easier and saves a ton of time 

On 25.9.2021 at 1:56 PM, Leo Gura said:

In practice it's so much work that you're not going to pull it off.

Why take the easy path? 

Learning ALL that in a different language adds perspective, I would suggest ^_^

Edited by DanielS

LoL, funny one time I was attempting to translate one of Leo's spiral dynamics videos on youtube to Chinese (subtitle), it was going to take forever, doable but needs some manpower.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@A_v_E Oh that's neat, yeah I imagine it'll happen soon/happening. And maybe one day they could translate songs too I listen to a lot of Jrock.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 9/25/2021 at 1:56 PM, Leo Gura said:

But it becomes easily accessible to a lot more people when it's available in different languages. We can make them better understand the meaning of english sentence when it's translated in "the spirit" of some other language.

For example, my dad learnt english on his own but I can't imagine him being able to understand everything you are saying, only to some extend. Or it would be a great shame if he missed some important point that had potential to shift his view of life just because he couldn't understand some sentence entirely.

And he is interested in spirituality very much. 

Edited by somegirl

On 24/09/2021 at 10:53 PM, Focus said:

Hi, yesterday I introduced my colleague at work to Leo’s channel, he was really curious and interested in the contents Leo provides but unfortunately his english is weak and he can’t understand most of it

so what if we translate Actualized into other languages? I believe there are many non-english speakers who will be interested in such talks especially when no-one talks deeply about such subjects like how Leo does

I’m willing to translate them into Arabic but alone that would be a lot of work, so might gather a team if someone is interested in helping then maybe other members can translate it to their languages too?

what do you guys think about this?

I have a Spanish friend that has said the same thing.

Love and Life

I've seen YouTube Comments stating that the main reason why they learned English was to be able to listen to Leo. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.