Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheLoneSage

1 on 1 life coach recommendations

7 posts in this topic

Hey so I would like to find a coach that can help me career-wise really focusing on goal setting. And to assess where I am in life. I would prefer that they at least be spiritual or awake but if they're good I'll take the cut. If you personally have been coached by someone please let me know how your experience with them was.

Thank you!

p.s. (mods) not sure if this goes in self-actualization or life purpose discussion page, 

4 minutes ago, Seed said:

@Nahm 

That's a really good one because I've already worked with him lol 

Are you looking for someone to help you accomplish your goals, or for someone to figure out with you what the goals are?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

^ this guy 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

3 hours ago, flowboy said:

Are you looking for someone to help you accomplish your goals, or for someone to figure out with you what the goals are?

both

Would whole-heartedly recommend @flowboy. He's unstuck me more than once and gave/pointed me to a tool I use regularly now - shamanic breathing.