Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roopepa

Infinite Insights Blog - Absolute Love

6 posts in this topic

https://www.actualized.org/insights/absolute-love

Just wanted to share this here so that more people find it. Well done Leo, that was great.

I had a funny feeling when I read it. It is such a direct and clear communication. I can feel something in me resisting it. Yet, I know it's the truth.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@roopepa dope.  Total consciousness is Infinity so ifs beyond the finite minds reach.  When the finite mind reaches it it becomes Infinite.  The paradox is that you are God/Infinity right now but you decided to take a specific form and thus sacrificed inifnify or Absolute Love.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I love the disclaimer at the end: 'This is not a license to be an asshole or a criminal'.

I feel like that was very necessary ?

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

I Love you! :P

After all is said and done!

We are One!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

This is too wild for me, I cant accept it, I guess its true from Leos vantage point but Im just not there yet. It triggers me!>:(

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles I definitely still get pissed sometimes and disturbed by what people do. I have resentments etc. I also make mistakes in my life.

I know God loves me and will not punish me beyond this life. I will not be doomed to eternal hell fire or something. Any hell I experience will likely be self created due to my own immaturity and ignorance and inability to love myself.

However, I realize we are talking about God's love here... Which is my love ultimately and I as a finite human look toward embodying this love intelligently. Liberation is a major part of this work for me. I see this as a very liberating realization.

For my life vision and the work I would like to do in my life I think developing this level of love intelligently is really important.

Doesn't mean I am a push over, or giving myself or anyone else a free pass to harm others. I realize that the universe and God loves you, but don't fuck with me or harm others.

Boundaries, integrity, wisdom and respect are still healthy foundations for a good life.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"