CSwillo

5meo dmt

14 posts in this topic

I personally have never done drugs (other than those prescribed by a doctor) but, listening and reading up on all the benefits of 5meo dmt, has really peaked my interest. Over the last few months I have thought about it and tried seeing if it was possible. Well long story short I have hit a brick wall it seems in finding anything like that where I am from. USA,TX. If anyone has or could shed some insight on the possibilities or if there is any, I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.

Not supposed to talk sourcing, for obvious reasons, as unfortunate as that is, on this forum. But, if you're really truly passionate about this work, you'll be unstoppable about finding a way. If you really dive deep into researching, one lead will lead to another, until you find the trusted source in your area. That's what most of us here did, and so can you. *Hint. Look up where it's legal closest to you, and go from there. Good luck!

My apologies for asking an inappropriate question, thank you though for your help. I have been doing what you suggest in that way already just patiently. I appreciate your time and response.  

14 hours ago, CSwillo said:

I personally have never done drugs

I dont recommend doing 5 MeO DMT as your first drug. Try at least first shrooms, LSD, 2C-B or Weed before you try 5 MeO DMT. 5 MeO seems like very strong stuff. I have done so high doses of weed, that i can barely talk or even move my body. So try other drugs before you do 5 MeO DMT, either it is LSD, shrooms or Weed.

Edited by Peo

1 minute ago, Peo said:

I dont recommend doing 5 MeO DMT as your first drug. Try at least first shrooms, LSD, 2C-B or Weed before you try 5 MeO DMT. 5 MeO seems very strong stuff. I have done so high doses of weed, that i can barely talk or even move my body. So try other drugs before you do 5 MeO DMT, either it is LSD, shrooms or Weed.

I would definitely recommend you do Psilocybin/Psilocin first. It's the least likely to give you a bad experience though it's still possible. Especially if you take an excessive dose. I don't recommend Cannabis, seeing as it's not going to raise your level of consciousness the way a psychedelic would.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Just now, JuliusCaesar said:

I don't recommend Cannabis, seeing as it's not going to raise your level of consciousness the way a psychedelic would.

It can serve as a practice tool for stronger psychedelics, like 5 MeO and DMT, as you can not overdose on it.

It's not criminalized in Mexico or Canada.  That gives you some guidance of where to look.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 9/24/2021 at 7:16 PM, Peo said:

2C-B or Weed

careful tho these are addictive...

i also noticed that sometimes people tell themselves that theyre using a certain chemical for self improvement or existential enquiry but really subconsciously they just wanted to get high. weed is addictive and it also causes paranoia and anxiety after a while...had my head wrecked, and all my mates heads wrecked. id just try shrooms or acid, find out which one you prefer, start upping the dose (get trip killers to allow yourself to take braver and larger doses if you can), skip DMT and start plugging gradually increasing amounts of 5meo till breakthrough then have a few awakenings...thats my plan. ive been too shit scared to approach 5meo again just yet lol. gona really push the boat out with acid and keep some trip killers to make me more confident, then return to 5meo :P do be aware of one of leos mentioned "dangers" of psycs, decreased motivation in the realm of material success.

Edited by Aaron p

12 hours ago, Aaron p said:

ive been too shit scared to approach 5meo again just yet lol.

What happened? from what I read in your posts I thought that for you vaping 20 mg was like having a coffee in the morning ??. Any bad experience?

On 24.9.2021 at 9:20 PM, The0Self said:

Darknet of course...

@The0Self ^^^^^

(learn how to properly use it) 

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

On 24.09.2021 at 6:57 AM, Sempiternity said:

Not supposed to talk sourcing, for obvious reasons, as unfortunate as that is, on this forum. But, if you're really truly passionate about this work, you'll be unstoppable about finding a way. If you really dive deep into researching, one lead will lead to another, until you find the trusted source in your area. That's what most of us here did, and so can you. *Hint. Look up where it's legal closest to you, and go from there. Good luck!

btw can you talk to you about sourcing somewhere else( not on the forum) i have some questions?