Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

A question for God

6 posts in this topic

What you mean when you say "everything is imaginary" or "you are imagining everything, including, people, tress, sounds, etc".

I can see that as possible, when i am meditating and i become conscious everything is happening in my Consciousness. For example i hear the lift sound because somebody clicked the Button, and i can become aware What IS true IS the Sound + the thought "that sound IS coming from outside my experience where exists a physical lift".

So i can become aware of that difference and open my mind to the fact that i might be imagining the lift, (and the Sound) 

However What about when i walk around budy downtown. My city has a very busy downtown, lots of Cars, peoples, stores. On a saturday night its really nuts . This is when i find VERY DIFFICULT to accept that God COULD BE SO TWISTED to try to deceive me by creating SO MANY TYPE OF SOUNDS, COLOURS, PEOPLE MOVING AROUND, DIRT, CLOTHING, CITY LIGHTS, ETC !!! WTF? That would be such a ridiculously complex imagination. Cmon. This have to be Real.

I can accept i am imagining my whole room, the lift, the chair, and my body. Ok. But not the REAL CITY, with REAL PEOPLE.

So you can accept there's some water in your water bottle, but you can't accept there an ocean out there? :)

24 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

. My city has a very busy downtown, lots of Cars, peoples, stores. On a saturday night its really nuts . This is when i find VERY DIFFICULT to accept that God COULD BE SO TWISTED to try to deceive me by creating SO MANY TYPE OF SOUNDS, COLOURS, PEOPLE MOVING AROUND, DIRT, CLOTHING, CITY LIGHTS, ETC !!! WTF? That would be such a ridiculously complex imagination. Cmon. This have to be Real.

Aren't your dreams similarly complex?

11 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Aren't your dreams similarly complex?

Not this complex. They are way more simpler.

32 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Not this complex. They are way more simpler.

Then you probably have poor dream recall :P. The better your dream recall the more vivid your dreams become. 

Most of my dreams are also less complex. But most of my DEILD lucid dreams are very vivid and detailed. Just like 'real life'.

watch a fly. an energetic pattern that places trillions of atoms in an exact place performing a series of perfect functions. This fly is in a field surrounded by other millions of insects, exchanging matter, which in turn is another energetic pattern, in a constant way with the "outside". All this occurs in an atmosphere of matter that is inside a planet that rotates in virtue of perfect laws around a star that is one of 10 raised to 100, to say a number, all formed by atoms that divide to infinity, since inside each atom is infinity. and this is nothing to God, it is what he creates in an instant. This is you, the infinite fluid, the infinite intelligence, far beyond anything we can imagine.