Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tolo

What is god`s love and understanding?

8 posts in this topic

I always hear that god is made out of love and understanding . Me personally I always compare the "understanding" part  with my physical body. My body regenerates and changes all the time. My cells must die, so new cells can be born and make me the healthy human I am. But for the cell on the other hand, his death means the end of its existence. If cells could talk and feel as we people do, then the death of the cell would be considered as something "bad/sad" for the individual cell itself. But for  the bigger picture (Me in this example) the death of the cell is just necessary for me to be alive, so I see it as something good and not bad. So for me, this world/ universe/existence makes totally scene but only from god`s perspective/consciousness, since we humans have limited consciousness and awareness in our normal states. What do you guys think so far? 

And how can I explain gods love? Is "love" the same thing as unconditional acceptance? 

(Taking psychedelics to find an answers, isn’t possible for me)

The death of the cell would only be "bad" in its view if it mistakenly took itself as separate from God.

12 minutes ago, tolo said:

And how can I explain gods love? Is "love" the same thing as unconditional acceptance?

Love is what is, the oneness of all existence. It cannot be explained, it's God itself, and God is everywhere. If you wish to find out about this, go deep into self inquiry and meditation. Look for yourself, for where "you" start and end, look everywhere, and see what happens when you can't find anything that's actually a separate thing, anything that could be called "you". There is only God = Love.

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

Love, in the ultimate sense, is profoundly beyond the human emotion of love. Ultimate Love = Seamlessness. There is no separation, no selfishness, and no superiority. Sub Ek: It is all One.

Everything is loved not for its own sake, but because the Self lives in it.

- Katha 2.4.5

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

9 hours ago, tolo said:

I always hear that god is made out of love and understanding . Me personally I always compare the "understanding" part  with my physical body. My body regenerates and changes all the time. My cells must die, so new cells can be born and make me the healthy human I am. But for the cell on the other hand, his death means the end of its existence. If cells could talk and feel as we people do, then the death of the cell would be considered as something "bad/sad" for the individual cell itself. But for  the bigger picture (Me in this example) the death of the cell is just necessary for me to be alive, so I see it as something good and not bad. So for me, this world/ universe/existence makes totally scene but only from god`s perspective/consciousness, since we humans have limited consciousness and awareness in our normal states. What do you guys think so far? 

(Taking psychedelics to find an answers, isn’t possible for me)

The concepts taking without investigation of the direct experience are just more mind-twisting. The liberation resides in un-twisting the thinking clot via daily meditation (a.k.a. investigation of the direct experience). Good luck ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

god's understanding is, it's all good ... bad may seem to happen but to god that needs to happen

god's love is, it's all me ... all my handiwork plain to see

On 24.9.2021. at 0:47 PM, Nahm said:

God has love & understanding like humans have consciousness and awareness. 

Love you blackies but... 

oh you made me think again that our existence is so sexy! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"