Preety_India

Test results

99 posts in this topic

@Preety_India

Thank you for putting so much effort into everything you do.

It’s so inspiring to watch hun.

I love you ? 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

Thank you for putting so much effort into everything you do.

It’s so inspiring to watch hun.

I love you ? 

5o808d.gif

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

https://www.marriage.com/quizzes/do-we-have-a-real-chemistry-quiz

Our chemistry was compared to a gay couple. He got the same result. Lmao 

5oaz14.jpg

https://www.marriage.com/quizzes/am-i-happy-in-my-relationship-quiz

The result said that I'm not happy in my relationship. But I'm perfectly happy in my relationship. Absurd test. 

https://www.marriage.com/quizzes/am-i-a-dominant-or-submissive-personality-quiz

5oayvx.jpg

Marcel got the same result that he is submissive. 

Edited by Preety_India

https://www.marriage.com/quizzes/how-much-do-you-love-your-partner

5oaykl.jpg

His result showed he loved me for my sexual attributes. My result was I love him for money. 

Very absurd results because there was not a single question on sex or money. Hehe. 

https://www.marriage.com/quizzes/who-loves-more-quiz

5oayhi.jpg

5oayj8.jpg

On 08/06/2021 at 5:51 PM, Preety_India said:

Nice test, repetitive questions but okay. Thanks for posting the test. I didn't know it existed. 

My results

Sage, maven and performer 

5cidv5.jpg

Your Primary Sparketype reveals the essential nature or "driver" of the work you're here to do (whether it's the work you get paid to do, or not). When you do the work of your Primary Sparketype, you come alive with purpose and, fully-expressed in a healthy way, deepen into meaning, flow, connection and joy.

As a Sage, teaching or "illuminating" is your call. You live to share ideas, knowledge and experiences with others in a way that lifts them up and leaves them changed. This doesn't mean, by the way, you call yourself a teacher, or work in a field where it is a part of your title or even job description. It's about the essential nature of work that lets you feel most alive, and you can do this in nearly any field or endeavor.

That means, of course, that you have to know something before you can teach it. So, you regularly seek to learn and study, you may even pour yourself into solving big problems or making things, and there is a certain genuine satisfaction in that. But, if you're really being honest, you do these things, in no small part, because you want to have more and better wisdom to turn around and teach. They're more a means to the end of being extraordinary at sharing wisdom in a way that leaves people better.

When you see the lights of discovery go on in the faces of others, it's magic. But, for you, it's not enough to simply "convey information," you want those you teach or mentor to truly "get it," and you want to be engaged and inspired at every step along the way. It's about the process as much as the awakening. So you work tirelessly and with a sense of mission to find ways to share what you know that create genuine understanding and bring students, mentees, colleagues on a journey of discovery along with you. This is what makes you wake up in the morning.

5cie73.jpg

Remember, your Primary Sparketype (above) represents the essential nature of the work you're here to do. Your core driver of purpose, passion, expression and flow in work and life. Your Shadow Sparketype, on the other hand, is also a big part of you. Some may feel its call nearly as strongly. Your Shadow Sparketype most often reveals the work that you may well enjoy and have developed a high level of skill around, BUT it is also largely taken up in service of doing the work of your Primary Sparketype better.

Your Shadow Sparketype is The Maven, which means you latch onto a topic, field or industry and devour everything you can know about it. Staying "surface level" just isn't an option for you. It's no fun. You are driven to learn, to discover, to ferret out information, wisdom and knowledge. But, for you, when you're really being honest, that drive is almost always in service of doing the work of your Primary Sparketype at the higher possible level. It's more a means than an end.

If you're interested, you can see a much fuller description of your Shadow Sparketype, along with a ton more highly-detailed information tailored to your unique Sparketype in the Sparketype Mastery Guide (more below).

5ciefm.jpg

Your AntiSparketype is the third elements of your Sparketype Profile. This is the type of effort or work that comes least easily to you, is the heaviest lift, feels like it takes the most effort even if, objectively, it’s not that hard, and requires the greatest amount of recovery for you.

You may well have to do the work of your AntiSparketype as part of your job or life, or you may be able to delegate it. And, you may even develop skills around it and get good and accomplished at it. That can help you feel more ease around it. You may also reframe it as simply a necessary part of doing the work that fills you and accept it as such. These shifts may make it feel a bit easier or like it’s less of a drain, but, at the end of the day, it will almost always be more on the emptying/mandatory side of the work spectrum than the joyful/Sparking side. And will likely still take more than it gives and require more effort and recovery than the work of your Primary or Shadow.

The Performer impulse is all about energizing, animating and bringing life to an interaction, moment or experience. When this appears as your AntiSparketype, that often means that you’ll commit to some process on a level that is “demanded” in order to do something else (usually the work of your Primary/Shadow), but doing work of the Performer is your least strong impulse, it’s more emptying than filling. The sooner you can “do what you need to,” then be off to the work of your Primary/Shadow, the better. As noted above, that doesn’t mean this work is not important, it just means, the same way the work of your Primary/Shadow tends to call and fill you, the work of your AntiSparketype tends to repel and empty you.

https://lonerwolf.com/twin-flame-test/

5ovzye.jpg

What an immense blessing. You are both like two sides of the same coin: you compliment each other’s strengths, weaknesses, light and dark sides perfectly. Your twin flame is someone who you completely trust and feel a sense of inner expansion around. Your life may have changed drastically since meeting your twin flame and you can’t help but feel that this person has inspired you to become better as a whole. And although you both tend to mirror each other’s unresolved wounds, sometimes leading to conflict, you both accept each other unconditionally. Deep down, you feel that you have known this person for eternity, and you both share the same spiritual calling.

Edited by Preety_India

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

MBTI is  INFJ-T 

Enneagram main - type 2 

2w1 

My trifixes are 8 and 7.

827(body center(gut) /heart center /head center)  sp/sx

. Include new test results for attachment style

@Marcel our results are similar. :x

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

This test is very misleading and should not be used. Because attachment styles with romantic partners can differ drastically from attachment styles with parents, both relationships governed by very different factors and they put both relationships as well as relationships with other people in the same box. 

Many people are very secure with their romantic partners yet not at all comfortable with their neighbors. 

I have done such tests before, but only in the context of romantic solely and it would show up as secure. 

Whereas this test shows my result as Anxious. But I suffer social anxiety, a psychological disorder, so it's obviously going to show up as Anxious. Yet I'm completely secure and display zero anxiety in personal relationships. In fact, so much so that my anxiety with outside people gets overcompensated by my complete lack of anxiety and feeling of extra  protection within a relationship, it serves as a buffer. 

5zxrxt.jpg

@Marcel hun could you please take the test as well. 

Stupid test in my opinion if you're looking for romantic attachment style. 

OK got it. It shows up in show report. 

5zxrxt.jpg

5zxvpv.jpg

Anxious /
Preoccupied

The anxious/preoccupied attachment style (referred to as ambivalent in children) is created in the first 18 months of life, in a dyad with the primary caregiver, usually the mother or the father.

The roots of this attachment style are based in perceived neglect: the parents did not necessarily neglect the child actively, but the child perceived that his or her needs were not met.

Growing up, people with this attachment style start to neglect their own needs and to put the needs of others first. They expect that, if they are nice and caring to someone, he or she will like them and take care of them in return. This turns into preoccupation with the needs of others and leads to lack of self-definition and sense of self.

Common signs of your attachment style include:

Please keep in mind that, even if you have this attachment style, you don’t need to identify with all of the characteristics outlined below. Remember, everybody has a unique personality and life experience.

You lack a strong sense of self and tend to put others first. You take care of others and place more importance on them and their needs, instead of on yourself and your needs.

You have a hard time being alone; you crave relationships and intimacy.

You have a relatively low self-esteem and seek approval and reassurance from others – you need them to validate your own worth. Therefore, you often crave attention and try to impress people.

When it comes to relationships, you often exhibit clingy and needy behaviors. You seek attention and intimacy and can become too demanding. On the other hand, you are sensitive towards your partner’s needs and preoccupied with taking care of them, which might cause your partner to feel smothered or suffocated by you.

You fear that you will scare people away and that they will reject, criticize, or abandon you. You can get extremely upset when you receive disapproval (in any form). When your partner is unavailable and spends time away from your relationship, you can become jealous, frustrated, and resentful.

You overanalyze and worry excessively about relationships. At the same time, you easily ignore or misread signs of relational issues.

Live happier and healthier

Dedicate the necessary time and effort to your anxious attachment digital workbook, and soon you’ll find that you …

Pay attention to and value your own needs

No longer sacrifice for everyone else at your own expense

Feel confident in your skin and don’t engage in negative self-talk

Can better regulate your emotions and can soothe yourself when you’re distressed

Experience less stress and anxiety in social contexts

Know what to look for in a partner

Spot red flags in potential dating and sexual partners

Find it easy to stay away from toxic relationships

Don’t need external validation to feel good about yourself

Connect easily with others and build strong bonds quickly

Enjoy better sexual experiences

56 minutes ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

Did it. I love you 

E2C9C9BB-82FB-4BFE-8821-665638E91EC6.png

39380B3A-3BE7-488B-8DE8-960EE98E0D14.png

Took this spiral dynamics test. 

https://monicabourgeau.com/assessment/

Interesting results I got. 

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

This is my result. 

61nc3b.jpg

@Marcel hun can you please take this test? It's a good one. 

61n7y7.gif

61nc3b.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

61nc3b.jpg

61ndv7.jpg

61ndx6.jpg

61ne03.jpg

61ne3u.jpg

61ne5e.jpg

61neby.jpg

61nea4.jpg

61nfp2.jpg

61nfun.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Marcel@ teasing you. You're the orange. 

You're orange. I'm green. Now let's pull out our swords. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

@Marcel@ teasing you. You're the orange. 

You're orange. I'm green. Now let's pull out our swords. 

You mean we play red? ?❤️

Just now, Marcel said:

You mean we play red? ?❤️

Yup. Hahaha xD

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/quiz/political-typology/

https://www.pewforum.org/quiz/religious-typology/

12 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Establishment Liberals. 13% of public. 

627m6h.jpg

Roughly half of Establishment Liberals describe their political views as liberal. They hold liberal positions on nearly all issues and support an expanded role for government and a larger social safety net. They also hold liberal attitudes on issues of racial and ethnic equality. Establishment Liberals are more likely than any other group to say that compromise is how things get done in politics. About half say they are satisfied with the way things are going in the country today, and an overwhelming majority say they approve of the job Joe Biden is doing as president.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES

Liberal on most issues

Favor political compromise

Strong Biden supporters

@Marcelhun can you take the quiz.

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

627n21.jpg

Religion Resisters largely do believe in some higher power or spiritual force (but not the God of the Bible), and many have some New Age beliefs and consider themselves spiritual but not religious. At the same time, members of this group express strongly negative views of organized religion, saying that churches have too much influence in politics and that, overall, religion does more harm than good. Religion Resisters are generally liberal and Democratic in their political views. (For descriptions of the other typology groups, click the tabs above. To see how all seven typology groups compare to each other, click here.)

@Marcel hun can you please take this quiz

Edited by Preety_India

This test seems to be carefully designed to reflect core values. One of the best tests that I took so far. 

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Posting results. 

https://scottbarrykaufman.com/characteristics-of-self-actualization-scale/

627t96.jpg

Total 10 values

Acceptance, purpose, creative spirit, Authenticity

continued freshness of appreciation 

Good Moral Intuition, Humanitarianism, peak experiences, truth seeking, equanimity. 

627tdd.jpg

627u9r.jpg

627ucz.jpg

627ugn.jpg

627unb.jpg

627uph.jpg

627uwa.jpg

627wll.jpg

627wpo.jpg

627wrq.jpg

Posting results for @Marcel

https://scottbarrykaufman.com/characteristics-of-self-actualization-scale/

Sources of actualization

-Purpose 
-Good Moral Intuition
-Truth Seekikg

627vjd.jpg

Specific breakdown. 

2 values 

627ytk.jpg

2 values 

627yz6.jpg

627z5m.jpg

2 values 

627ynx.jpg

1 value

627yjr.jpg

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

This test is great. It's awesome. I would definitely recommend this test to anyone. 

An in depth layout of different values that give a good outlook on the psychological profile of an individual reflecting what they value most in life. 

It's helps you to understand your core values better and that is a good assessment of your attitude, mentality in general. 

A very accurate profiling test.