roopepa

Check out this shitty spiral dynamics test!

13 posts in this topic

This is so stupid I can't believe it.Screenshot_20210923-184057~2.png

Also, they fucked up green & yellow in this picture and it's driving me crazy:Screenshot_20210923-184124~2.png

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Lol, Im Turquoise! xD This has to be a joke, Im nowhere neeeaar Turquoise. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I'm coral and I haven't seen all the videos Leo posted about spiral dynamics yet!

"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion." - Parabola by Tool

Screenshot_20210923-232908_Samsung Internet.jpg

Green gang xD

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

It's not great, but I wouldn't be too harsh on it. It looks like someone is just trying to learn the system and got too excited to throw together some webpage.

xD

hrhrhtewgfegege

It says I'm red, but I feel more blue, maybe with a scattering of the lower stages with some experiences of yellow.  I feel more open-minded, or at honest about where I am not to be considered predominantly red.  Power doesn't really interest me.  Any red left over would just be something like fear, or maybe occasionally anger.  I feel myself becoming more aware of and caring about social issues now that survival concerns are going away.  My empathy has grown a lot while working on myself.  I hate hurting bugs.  I accidently stepped on one a few days ago and felt bad for it.  So to me, red seems inaccurate - but I also tend to underestimate myself and think of my flaws as being higher up/more noticeable in my personality so it would make sense that I score lower.

I wouldn't be too harsh on this test. It looks like someone with a basic understanding of spiral dynamics but the scales are a bit mismatch. 

My results show that I'm Coral. 

Which is a bit weird because I'm mostly resonating with Green. 

5o60go.jpg

5o60ij.jpg

But it showed me that my position is good as a mentor. When I took the DISC profile test, I was given the position of a Coach as a suitable life career purpose etc. 

This test result kinda resonates with that which is a good confirmation. 

I'm not sure how I'll do as a mentor because I have never been one. 

Overall I reject the test result because I'm not Coral although I find it quite ironic and coincidental that just a few days ago I was constantly looking for stage Coral elements that I wanted to integrate slowly into my system. 

I found Coral fascinating although I didn't have a perfect picture or grasp of it. 

But something about it resonated with me, I could feel that there were certain elements of Coral that can shape my personality better and give me better insights on key issues and areas. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Christ 

Homie made that without reading the book... 

Edited by Jacob Morres

It's not spiral dynamics, it's like orange/green spread out over several colors 

His definition of green is orange and turquoise + coral is like orange/green 

Edited by Jacob Morres

If you have to do a test to find realize what stage you are.. well, then you are probably in one of the lower stages. Let's be honest lol.

And I think the creator of that test didn't really understand Spiral Dynamics. Probably just tried to understand the gist of it and tried to apply it for his website.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)