Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Visionary

Every notion you have about God is becoming your very obstacle

5 posts in this topic

Your relationship with God can only exist through devotional surrender. Where your not-knowing is embraced.

You don't surrender for outcomes. Surrender becomes the way of life. Devotional surrender. You cannot ever know God. Ever. So what's the purpose of this all if you cannot know God? Exactly because it is unknowable you can cultivate a relationship with the Unknowable. Day to day. It actually only needs your total devotional and humble attitude. That you simply do no know. This will help you get to your most humble part and to surrender to something more than yourself.

Let go of all those insights about god. Only use them if they can help you surrender.

33 minutes ago, Visionary said:

You cannot ever know God. Ever.

This is false.

You can know God absolutely because you are God.

What kind of God cannot know itself?

It actually only needs your total devotional and humble attitude.

This is actually an ego-game. God does not require your devotion or humility. YOU ARE GOD!

If you realized you are God you would cut all this devotional shit. Why would God kiss its own ass? For what purpose? You think God prays to himself? You think God grovels before himself? This is just silly. Only an ego grovels before God because it does not realize that it is God.

Let go of all those insights about god.

This will not get you to God-realization.

You are obviously not God-realized. Be careful assuming you are.

God is nothing other. GOD IS YOU!

YOU!

YOU!

YOU!

YOU!

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

there are two different kinds of knowledge from what ive been able to tell...

Matthew 1:24-25 KJV - The Bible: 

"...Joseph...knew her (Mary) not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus."

This word "know" is referring to intercourse, not information learned. In other words...you both can know god, and also never know god. With the learned information in the brain, taught by humans...you can never know god. But you can know god via intercourse (becoming one with it) or allowing the authentic realisation to unfold in your direct experience that there is no difference between your presence and gods presence. You know God by being God in other words... similar to how you would know a girl more deeply (emotionally and ontologically) by sleeping with her once more than you would know her after 100 days of "information collection" about her...different kinds of knowledge

Edited by Aaron p

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This is false.

This is actually an ego-game. God does not require your devotion or humility. YOU ARE GOD!

If you realized you are God you would cut all this devotional shit. Why would God kiss its own ass? For what purpose? You think God prays to himself? You think God grovels before himself? This is just silly. Only an ego grovels before God because it does not realize that it is God.

YOU!

YOU!

YOU!

YOU!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This is false.

YOU!

YOU!

YOU!

YOU!

Yes and no? You are speaking to the Formless within me, which is you. I do believe we have Gods spark. That we indeed are not separate. It can be experienced through psychedelic and non dual states. But we take shits and brush our teeth every morning (by Divine orchestration lol). The fact that we are also not-God is incredibly important. I think especially this needs to be emphasized. And i don't think god is praying to himself. I don't think duality is a complete fiction. There is more to it. I think God knowing itself by contrast is exactly the game we are supposed to be playing. We can't deny contrast.

So in a way it doesnt make sense to tell me I'm God. As in no way it can be interpreted by me. No way it can be understood. I'm not denying my divine relationship with God. 

My point is: this path is a lot more about embodying this stuff than the insights. We have nothing in the end, but our divine nature. So the less we can talk about God and the more we can show our connection through our actions, the more we can speak of mastery. That's why I really respect these mystic poets. In a way they realize the futility in their descriptions, yet its their ultimate love statement. Almost always incorporating this connection.

And how can you know God absolutely as an individual? The infinity can go on infinitely. You can know Gods nature absolutely.

Anway thanks for replying brother.