Persipnei

Crying when talking Truth

14 posts in this topic

When I talk with other people about consciousness, I tend to start crying when pronouncing Truths. It is always prefaced by a big opening/widening in perception, bordering ego death, my voice drops a few tones lower and then I say something I don't always understand myself at the time of pronouncing it, and I start crying.

I guess this happens because it resonates 100% with (my) Truth and it is crying from ecstasy, but that is probably a subjective explanation. I'm planning to start speaking in public soon, and I could do with less crying before them :-D

Do you recognize this? Does this happen to you too? I'm interested in your experiences and explanations.

Yes I have noticed and felt something similar about truths. I have noticed that people usually cry when they feel sorry for themselves, but seeing a truth can also make them cry, it's a very different cause. I heard a spiritual teacher mention this about truths once, I think it was Teal Swan. I have never cried, that's because crying is basically like a skill, some people didn't learn to do this while growing up, so they never cry, but I can get a tear in my eye when a truth is revealed.

Edited by Seraphim

Own it. Allow it. Love it.

But also, when your consciousness gets really deep, it will be too profound even for tears.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Persipnei

Beautiful. 

Whenever sensible, just let it out. When talking in front of people, just pause for a few seconds. We all love that pause, it’s ok. We all feel it too. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

look at YT Jeruzalema challenge all over the world and cry your eyeballs out:x

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Own it. Allow it. Love it.

But also, when your consciousness gets really deep, it will be too profound even for tears.

I guess it's the profoundness that triggers the tears.

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Persipnei

Beautiful. 

Whenever sensible, just let it out. When talking in front of people, just pause for a few seconds. We all love that pause, it’s ok. We all feel it too. 

Yeah, good advice. I also have to admit that none of the people I talked/cried to, reacted aversely to the crying, maybe it's just part of the message.

"every time you weep that is love"

Edited by gettoefl

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Persipnei

:x It is the ineffable message ‘itself’! 

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

"every time you weep that is love"

This touches me. A lot.

Thank you.

how about a hysterical laugh when you talk about it? ?

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Sometimes it is sadness for the imminent apparent loss of the sense of separation/knowing.

Edited by The0Self

22 hours ago, Persipnei said:

When I talk with other people about consciousness, I tend to start crying when pronouncing Truths. It is always prefaced by a big opening/widening in perception, bordering ego death, my voice drops a few tones lower and then I say something I don't always understand myself at the time of pronouncing it, and I start crying.

I guess this happens because it resonates 100% with (my) Truth and it is crying from ecstasy, but that is probably a subjective explanation. I'm planning to start speaking in public soon, and I could do with less crying before them :-D

Do you recognize this? Does this happen to you too? I'm interested in your experiences and explanations.

It's the Love of God.  That is Truth.  And it is so perfect  that it will bring you to tears...and when you weep it is because you are aligning with your true self as God and the ego has begun to melt away.  Have you ever noticed that maybe growing up you suppressed crying..yet as you aligned more with Truth the tears began to finally flow - like a river to the ocean?  This is because the ego is false and has to deny Truth to stay the ego.  But the more honest and selfless you become the more you shall weep - because you are shedding the disguise and finally becoming Yourself.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.