Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdamR95

mystical experiences during ordinary life

3 posts in this topic

I want to share how my perception of the world looks like after few years of concioussness work and contemplation and how my everyday life feels like. I want to note that i suspect that i might be spiritualy gifted because its easy for me to shift my perspective. I did psychedelics few times and it has huge effect on me, It threw me face to face with god the first time i did it. Well, this is my list of mystical experiences I have had since then:

When i am eating, its as if i sit on my couch outside of time in a space of empty vakuum and its like i am eating my own body, it feels like this is only thing that have ever happened and i am here for eternity. When i walk down a street, it feels like my body is made out of pure cloud of sensations and the physical body its not there and i am not moving at all but the street is morphing around me. When i go to a grocery store i am aware that i go there on a basis of pure faith and have no evidence that the store will be there, its purly irational act. I am aware that everything i do is basicaly based on faith in my intuition. When i am on the playground throwing the ball in the basket, i am the ball falling into the basket, the whole universe transformed itself into a playground so god can play with his own conciousness, this is how it feels. When i sit and contemplate, its the universe contemplating itself. Sometimes it feels like god is looking through my eyes and sometimes it feels like god is all around me and with me. When i sit on a top of a mountain watching sunset, strange feeling that i was here for eternety hit me. I look into the landscape and perceive it as if there is no distance beetween me and the landscape. When i am on the beach and sun is shining into my face, it feels like it never happened. When i pass strangers on a street i perceive them as part of myself, when i talk i am aware of the divine inteligence which is speaking through me and when i surrender to it, then the speaking is completely effortless. When i am in a forest and see birds flying and i see the beauty, its hard to describe the feeling that i created it and i am all of it, its overwhelming feeling of beautifullness. Sometimes i catch myself when I'm absorbed in the middle of some situation, how absurd the situation is and start laughing uncontrolably. Sometimes when life is hard on me, I remember that this is how i want it to be, then i start feeling gratitude for the hard times because its what makes life meanigfull.

Its not all i experience, just few examples which came to my mind. Its not like that my life always feels like this, but i can trigger it whenever i want, my mind is very flexible and i can percieve a world in a absolute or relative perspective as i want.

It would be great if you also shared some of your experiences and how your spiritual journey manifests itself in your life.

Edited by AdamR95

Sounds good. Looks like you cleared many illusions, and you experience your self with more clarity. I would say that thinking that you go to the grocery store based on pure faith is a little far fetched and that your are might be in a too much spiritual context. After all, in our relative human experience there are fundamental physical principles that give solid basis for the belief that the grocery stayed where it was - objects permanence, gravity, the three laws of thermodynamics and so on. So be wary of not slipping too much into a spiritual shoes.

I would also consider the possibility that the distinction between mystical experiences and any other experience is ultimately relative and so isn't true. The same goes for distinguishing self from god, relative from absolute. 

@Batman

6 minutes ago, Batman said:

After all, in our relative human experience there are fundamental physical principles that give solid basis for the belief

But its still belief

7 minutes ago, Batman said:

. So be wary of not slipping too much into a spiritual shoes.

thanks for the warnings, but  you dont  need to be wory i am aware of the importance of the relative and practical life, but the fact is that it is not grounded in anything rational.

1 minute ago, Batman said:

I would also consider the possibility that the distinction between mystical experiences and any other experience is ultimately relative and so isn't true. The same goes for distinguishing self from god, relative from absolute. 

agree, but i would rather say that this is not "a possibility", but this is actually the case