Illusory Self

My day of approaches

33 posts in this topic

Girls may be more likely to want to hangout with you if you have peers with you and they can see how you and your peers interact rather than just a stranger who is by themselves coming up to random people.

It creates a sense of - oh this person is valuable/friendly/fun as there are other people who want to be/hangout with them.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura It sucks even more when you aren't good looking.

That does put things into perspective. I'm there having low self esteem issues because of these so called rejections I experience but i'm lucky because I have been dealt a good hand. I feel that has in a sense increased my self esteem.

That must be horrible for someone who gets rejections and is not good looking. Like fuelling there sense of not being attractive enough. The upside of not being good looking is that you must seriously work on your seduction skills.

How do you recommend I go about doing it? I have always been the type to over theorize everything & never take any action. 

I might start going out soon at night & approach, just keeping it simple. 

What did you find out that helped you out the most?

What would you do if you were good looking but very bad with seduction & women? 

Edited by Illusory Self

@Illusory Self

On 9/23/2021 at 9:21 PM, Illusory Self said:

It sucks being starved from sex, Especially when you are good looking

LOL man if you are good looking you do not even need to approach. Just take some good pictures of yourself, open a dating app account and you will get plenty of sex from that. 

When you are good looking you already create attraction on girls based on that so in your case you should work towards how to manage a date, how to set up a date and how to close. Basically how not to screw up what you already got with the girl (her attracted to you).

Edited by Karmadhi

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@Illusory Self

LOL man if you are good looking you do not even need to approach. Just take some good pictures of yourself, open a dating app account and you will get plenty of sex from that. 

When you are good looking you already create attraction on girls based on that so in your case you should work towards how to manage a date, how to set up a date and how to close. Basically how not to screw up what you already got with the girl (her attracted to you).

Girls doesn't get attracted to looks that much bro. You might get online dates but when you show up in real life you better not behave like a pussy if you actually want to get laid

Edited by Javfly33

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

You might get online dates but when you show up in real life you better not behave like a pussy if you actually want to get laid

Resonates with me

Edited by Illusory Self

3 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Yeah, I have basically messed up every online date with attractive women. I found online dating hurt my sense of self worth a lot so feels risky going back on it. I can easily get dates with hotties, once the date comes I always end up screwing it up. Every single time... 

I know I just have to go on more dates and get experience. Maybe I will go back on though, I just found I was getting incredibly addicted to online dating in an unhealthy way (being on my phone all day) at the expense of everything else.

Maybe I should do it in a more healthy manner.

the real question is do a seed out girls who are not into consciousness work by having a very consciousness/spirituality bio and build meaningful relationships or just have a very superficial bio to maximise your chances of getting laid? 

The sex will be very shallow and superficial though because you will be on 2 different levels.

I think filtering out girls who are into consciousness work would be possible right? 

I wonder if they go on online dating sites though, I think I’m getting to the point where I’d rather build meaningful relationships instead of having meaningless sex.

Edited by Illusory Self

13 hours ago, Illusory Self said:

What did you find out that helped you out the most?

There is no solution but 1000s of approaches.

Go out at least 4 nights per week. Approach all.

Move to a city where you can go out every night.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Go out at least 4 nights per week.

What if I need to wake up early every day?

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

1 hour ago, Superfluo said:

It's whatever dude, just approach during the day

I once worked at some lame cold sales job. I approached 1k+ people just in 2 days selling river cruise tickets. Just these 2 days alone shed a ton of my fear/anxiety/shyness regarding all this stuff and then it was a cake with girls too

Pure approaching skill will grow you a lot

Edited by Hello from Russia

1 hour ago, Superfluo said:

Engineer your life to get the things you care about most.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Illusory Self

16 hours ago, Illusory Self said:

Yeah, I have basically messed up every online date with attractive women. I found online dating hurt my sense of self worth a lot so feels risky going back on it. I can easily get dates with hotties, once the date comes I always end up screwing it up. Every single time... 

I know I just have to go on more dates and get experience

Dude you already get dates. The whole point of approaching girls is to get dates and you do not need to do that. Consider yourself lucky you do not have to go through that shit. Most guys would kill if they could do that. You just need more dating experience. You really think approaching is any easier? It is actually MUCH harder than a date. On a date the girl already has decided she would have sex with you, all you need is to not screw it up.

Just try to get more experience. Also if you are as good looking to be able to get online dates with hotties then you do not even need to approach much. Girls will give you indicators of interests and you can just talk to them and they will be super receptive. Or just be social, meet people and girls will try to get your attention and even can ask you out (or say yes fast if you suggest it).

Getting laid for you is really really easy compared to most guys, use your gift well and stud hard.

Now if you want to approach as a self deveopment mission then definetly do so. It really improves your social skills and is an emotional workout (just like gym is a body workout). There are definetly things to be learned. Yesterday i did a solo night out and boy was it hard haha (rewarding too kinda). So if you want to do that then i would encourage you to. HOWEVER, it is NOT necessary for you to get laid. See it as a self improvment thing rather than a "get sex" thing.

Wish you the best.

Edited by Karmadhi

@Hello from Russia That's a very empowering story, thanks!

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003