Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iboughtleosbooklist

What is this "wanting" energy that guides the dream?

7 posts in this topic

To "want" is to believe to lack. To "lack" is to not know who you are. Not knowing who you are is ultimately because you are love and to be love is to (pretend to) abandon yourself as selflessness. Wanting finds an end when you find out who you are. 

Edited by Tim R

Spirit seeking Infinite Love (AKA God/Truth).

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Spirit seeking Infinite Love (AKA God/Truth).

Some spiritual teachers criticize seeking energy. How do we explain this?

My assumption is that they are referencing to low level pursuits of love (money, power, sex, etc). All of these pursuits are finite of course. We must burn through each of these to realize Infinite Love.

Think of magnets attracting and repelling, think of attraction and its relationship with desire, or fear and it's relationship with movement, ie running away, etc. Think of momentum, motion, and how energy is interwoven with all those dynamics. How emotion and physics work in similar fashion. Wanting energy is itself, "wanting energy" is redundancy, wanting IS energy. 

Interesting, only something that is moving wants guidance. So the movement IS the guide. Meaning it's utterly free. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

Some spiritual teachers criticize seeking energy. How do we explain this?

This is a foolish position which I speak out against. Seeking energy is foundational to this work. Many of the greatest mystics were hardcore seekers.

Seeking is good. Seek and ye shall find. The seeking will naturally exhaust itself as Truth/Love/God is found.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." Luke 11:9