Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Virgo

I had a taste of eternity yesterday.

5 posts in this topic

So I was attending sadhgurus satsang online and at the end when he gives the namaskar I had a very pleasant experience. Maybe nothing crazy like being on DMT but my awerness was so enhanced and felt like that moment was eternity. It's kinda I accepted that moment fully and I just merged with something I guess the gurus presence. It was very nice ? I wish I could be on that state at will ?

@Virgo

That’s awesome. This presence is just this presence. It’s not someone’s. It’s not a state. It requires no will. It’s you. Notice, no matter what’s happnin - what never changes, never comes or goes, is the presence of, you. It wasn’t ‘yesterday’, that’s a thought. It’s now, it’s you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Virgo That is wonderful. There is a lot of benefit that comes from being in the field of highly conscious beings. I have attended many satang's and received shaktipat. The energy field of David Hawkins was one of the most powerful I experienced. My entire body would be buzzing and I had the most intense vivid dreams all night long. 

Edited by Matthew85

I meditated yesterday and this is what happened to me. It made me very excited to meditate again!

"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion." - Parabola by Tool