Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

The Absurdity of Being a Woman

22 posts in this topic

I am a young male. This will be just my experience and observations with women. The problem i see with modern women is that they grow up with an empasis on being beautiful. From an early age, most girls are being told ''oh how beautiful you are'' over and over again. Like beauty is the most important thing ever. Like it will last forever. You have a whole new generation of women who will be spending literally years of their lifes, wearing make-up, having their nails done, buying the right clothes, perfumes and playing all these stupid ass games.

Not all women women play this game to the same extent. Some who are usually more intelligent and less attractive, don't engage into that game as much. They see the stupidity and vanity of it. Others who are super beautiful, will definitely be trying to compete with other women out there.

This is not me hating on women. I am just pointing the obvious. The situation is really really bad. And i blame our culture, business, films, instagram and etc. They have created a cult where most women are super absorbed to superficial stuff. They care about how their body looks in an obssessive unhealthy way. This creates a materialistic low consciousness society. If you spend 30% of your life worrying about how your ass and tits look then you cannot be a highly conscious human being.

Some men play the same stupid game with wearing watches and other bs like that. But the situtation is really bad with women. Its really ridiculous if you think about it. And i don't blame them. Their value is determined by their beauty in our dysfunctional society.

6-beauty-treatments-every-woman-should-try-in-her-lifetime-0-1475701201.jpg

Edited by SQAAD

Non-sense thread.

Edited by Tudo

I sure am glad men aren't equally as ridiculous and equally susceptible to marketing/media telling us how we ought to be. 

11 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Their value is determined by their beauty in our dysfunctional society.

The problem is not the beauty, the problem is the value. Making a judgement about someone's value or making a judgement about your own value is the source of the dysfunction. We're constantly comparing ourselves to each other - media and advertising exacerbate this - and we suffer for it; mostly through our pockets or self esteem.

All stories and explanations are false.

@Tudo

13 hours ago, Tudo said:

Non-sense thread.

It makes a lot of sense. But probably not for you buddy.

Edited by SQAAD

@LastThursday

2 hours ago, LastThursday said:

The problem is not the beauty, the problem is the value. Making a judgement about someone's value or making a judgement about your own value is the source of the dysfunction. We're constantly comparing ourselves to each other - media and advertising exacerbate this - and we suffer for it; mostly through our pockets or self esteem.

Yes , but the value comes from assessing someone's beauty in this case. More beautiful = more valuable. Beauty and value are going hand in hand. You automatically project value into things  that make you survive better.

Edited by SQAAD

@Knowledge Hoarder

1 hour ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

I don't believe it's nearly as much of a problem, as you make it out to be.

It's not a problem for all women. But it is especially a problem for younger generations who have been brainwashed to be instagram models. All these pictures they take, all this comparison ruins their self-esteem. Women nowadays feel uglier than ever. These women will suffer a lot when they get into their 40s and 50s. 

@Chew211

13 hours ago, Chew211 said:

I sure am glad men aren't equally as ridiculous and equally susceptible to marketing/media telling us how we ought to be. 

Men are in a better position in general. But there are some idiots who have been brainwashed to have ''the six pack abs'' or ''5% body fat'' or wear that type of watch. Like that makes any difference. It is just a status game. I am 5% bodyfat while you are not. Look how cool and special i am.

We are trying to look more special so we can get laid with more women and survive our gene pool. That is happening on an subconscious level. Doesn't matter if you do it physically by lifting weights or by reading 200 books. We are always striving for more power. 

Edited by SQAAD

@modmyth

11 hours ago, modmyth said:

Is this actually true? Honest question. This was not my experience at all overall, particularly in my own immediate family which had the strongest influence, and generally this tends to be the case.

Is beauty/ vanity an inherently negative attribute? (I don't just mean how it manifests now in current visible culture, I mean universally speaking.) People used to believe that beauty, including physical beauty, had metaphysical value, and that all manifestations of beauty were "Beauty" with a capital B (e.g. Renaissance cultures, Ancient Greek culture, quite a few other cultures). It was... different. It came with its own set of biases, advantages, and disadvantages.

If you care too much about your looks, you won't care too much about other things. That is what i've found. That is the trade-off. If you look 20 times in the mirror that is a problem. We all want to look pretty. Some people just take it a whole another level.

And you cannot be too vain and highly developed from my experience. Because you are too focused on the superficial aspects of reality. You lose the essence of a thing.

I have never found someone who is obsessed about their body and highly conscious at the same time. Eckhart Tolle is not a massive bodybuilder.

Edited by SQAAD

The problem is that women and men both undervalue beauty, so it's given a false importance rather than opening to the appreciation of sheer enjoyment of beauty, no matter what it looks like or where it comes from or is.

In my opinion this is just an absurd effect of what happens when a society undervalues art and art education. There is a strong human need for creative expression and because it's related to sexuality, but very different it is often confused with sexuality. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Yes , but the value comes from assessing someone's beauty in this case. More beautiful = more valuable. Beauty and value are going hand in hand. You automatically project value into things  that make you survive better.

Agreed. I realise you're talking just about beauty. It's the projection of value that's the problem though. Beauty in itself is not a problem. Why shouldn't we all look beautiful if we want to do that? I guess by value you mean either "how useful is this person to me?" or "how do I compare with others in my social hierarchy?". But there are other kinds of value - such as expressing yourself, which @mandyjw mentions.

All stories and explanations are false.

you're kinda into this survival game in your own way and you're not paying attention.

it's not bad to make yourself attractive by doing things. I'm attracted to women who are feminine, doing makeup, exercising and using feminine products.

today, recommend people not to use shampoo or not wipe their ass, the planet would smell like a shit that push away any extraterrestrial being. ?

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

I think you fundamentally misunderstand what women are brother. Women are part of the aesthetic of this world. As we grow more evolved as a species, of course our females are gonna become more attractive. And as a straight man, you should get on your knees and thank God for that. If you think of a pretty girl getting her nails done and this annoys you/you find it stupid then you haven't gone through your spiritual masculine awakening yet.

Nothing I love more than a girl dolling herself up, it's one of the best blessing of this universe.

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

On 22.9.2021 at 0:51 AM, SQAAD said:

If you spend 30% of your life worrying about how your ass and tits look then you cannot be a highly conscious human being.

People are not obligated to be "highly conscious".

This is just a part of our evolution. For the last few thousand years women spent their entire lives trying to be well-behaved, submissive, god-fearing tools of reproduction. Now our culture promotes beauty, individualism and material well-being, for men and women alike. Which is fine and a good thing.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Humans are just naturally value-seeking creatures.

Sexual beauty is just one type of value. Money is another. Intelligence is another. Charisma is another. Physical strength is another.

Of course people will use their natural genetic advantages to extract and maximize value from others. Hot women do it through sex. Intelligent guys do it through business. Etc.

The bottom line is, if you were born with huge tits you would use them to maximize your survival.

The problem is that we get jealous when others have something that massively increases their survival but we don't have it. And so we can start to hate and demonize those people who have what we don't have.

Unfortunately for women, their survival hinges more on beauty than a man's. It's unfortunate because beauty is so temporary. It's easier to maintain a business for 40 years than your youthful looks.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Unfortunately for women, their survival hinges more on beauty than a man's. It's unfortunate because beauty is so temporary. It's easier to maintain a business for 40 years than your youthful looks.

Is beauty a measurment of worth for women in her entire life? Do people think that the first 25-30 years of her life is the best she can get in her limited time on this earth, and it only gets worse after that "peak"? 

What should women do after their peak years? Just... Not exist? Cause beauty is all there is to them? 

8 minutes ago, somegirl said:

Cause beauty is all there is to them? 

That's not what I said.

I said: "their survival hinges more on beauty than a man's."

The above is a true statement. It makes no prescriptive claims about what you should do.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, somegirl said:

Is beauty a measurment of worth for women in her entire life? Do people think that the first 25-30 years of her life is the best she can get in her limited time on this earth, and it only gets worse after that "peak"? 

What should women do after their peak years? Just... Not exist? Cause beauty is all there is to them? 

Today hotness is put on a pedestal but not beauty. What we see is caricature of women not real beauty which is something internal as well as external. In beauty theirs femininity, a certain grace etc. We all truly want beauty, which is deeper than hotness, hotness is purely physical. The body wants the hot body, but something more in us wants something more than just the body also. 

Men want companionship as well, the physical is maybe what draws us to a woman but not necessarily what keeps men around. One way hot women can be blind sided is they aren't incentivised to build their other qualities as the world is thrown at them for their exterior, and once their exterior starts to fade and they haven't committed to anyone, they have no interior qualities to offer. More youthful men with higher testosterone prioritise looks, but once testosterone starts to lessen as men age and weaken its grip on us, men seek something more than just the physical, some men come to that realisation earlier, it all depends. 

Older women without physical hotness can still be beautiful, its something deeper. They can be mothers, grandmothers, and even if not biologically they can at least be motherly to their community. 

The sheer materialistic beauty is a mockery of women's beauty. Our culture gets it all wrong

No quality man will want a girl just for her doll-like appearance. We want inner beauty much more than the outer.

The funny thing is, once you have inner beauty nailed down, you're automatically supercharged with outer beauty as well. This is what they call by "glowing". "Glowing" is not some cosmetics trick, it's simply the beauty within manifested

It's truly a paradox and a strange circle loop. Cause even if you go chasing for outer beauty only, eventually you'll realize that to get to the highest levels of outer beauty, you need work on the inner

Edited by Hello from Russia

@somegirl

4 hours ago, somegirl said:

What should women do after their peak years?

You can marry someone when you are at your sexual peak (pre 35) and stay loyal to him and not divorce him. This is how marriage worked for most of human history. In my home country usually females marry around 25-30 and then they stay with that person all their lives. Learning how to be feminine, good in bed and taking care of yourself will assure you loyalty from the guy and him not cheating on you.

It is quite simple tbh but most females do not do that and just want to have fun until 40 and then complain that no guys wants them. 75 percent of divorces are filed by women, meaning most of the times she is the one that wants the marriage to end. Maybe learn to be more tolerate and good communicator ? Maybe pick a partner that is mature and developed instead of some rich prick or jerk? Maybe learn how relationships work and do personal development work? Value in a girl is not just looks, it is all the things i wrote above.  Become high value woman and guys will not cheat with you, especially the more standard guy who is not a millionare or a player. You can happy with them too.

Edited by Karmadhi