Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andyurb

HELP, WHAT CAN I DO?

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys I have been having serious problems all year to learn new things and focus on something. I don't know what to do after my free time, I don't know what to spend the time on. I need help, what can I do? What can i investigate? I would be very grateful if you could give me ideas, interesting topics.

God bless you friends^_^

I enjoyed reading PhD dissertations. You can find tons of them free on online library databases (ProQuest) if you’re in university. I like psychology dissertations.

For many older publications, if you get the DOI number (eg from Google  Scholar) many of them are free if you paste the DOI into http://Sci-hub.se

Edited by RobertZ

Learn to skateboard. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 22/09/2021 at 2:42 AM, andyurb said:

Hi guys I have been having serious problems all year to learn new things and focus on something. I don't know what to do after my free time, I don't know what to spend the time on. I need help, what can I do? What can i investigate? I would be very grateful if you could give me ideas, interesting topics.

God bless you friends^_^

Lol, I get this sometimes, maybe look at a blank wall for an hour or nap? Lay down listening to an audio book or podcast about a topic you find interesting and then go for a walk, cook a meal and so forth,

I personally like to play guitar and read books with my free time. They are each cheap and rewarding and you can spend lifetimes on each of them. If you're having trouble focusing, on those I recommend running, or alternatively, doing nothing. Doing nothing is often better than scrolling through social media or playing league of legends. It will make you feel weird but also happy.