Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itachi uchiha

Is there something better than redpill

48 posts in this topic

The best dating system i could get my hands on is redpill .is there something better than redpill.i think redpill taken to extreme is very toxic.but also redpill is practical.

I don't think RedPill is not good if you are looking for something long term, because there are certain ideologies in RedPill that might keep you from getting to know somebody fully, as you might keep assuming things about them. It might also hurt many people if they realize what you subscribe to.

Stop thinking relationships and dating as "systems" they will never work out "red pill" philosophy has some valuable perspectives but most of it is borderline misogynist and if you subscribe to that ideology you'll never form fulfilling relationships. 

Nobody can give you a system because your your own unique individual pull from many sources and splice it with your own knowledge and experiences and go from there.

1 hour ago, itachi uchiha said:

what system do u use

You don't use "systems". You learn from them and pick the best parts, but you think for yourself and adopt a dynamic and specific set of ideas and strategies that best suit who you are and your strengths.

hrhrhtewgfegege

33 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

Ok can u all give me some resources where i can learn pickup

Leo has a bunch of early videos on this topic. 

Here's one. 

@itachi uchiha I don't think you're going to see a lot of positive reactions to red pill here. I was what you would have called an incel for a long time before and I know I would have been drawn to it at one time, but I consider it toxic. A lot of stereotypes about women and men I know to be untrue. If you follow that path it'll make you a bitter person and women won't like you. 

@Late Boomer i agree redpill is not win/win and is toxic .but what other option do i have. i wasted my youth and college by chasing 10/10 girls and  trying to make them as gf. i have not find a better philosophy than red pill. i find models,no more mr nice guy,robert greene and other redpill books to be  life saving. it would surely helped me in my early life if i found redpill even if it is toxic. i went to extreme length to get a gf but i did it in a blue pill way hence i failed.i would glady move away from redpill if i find a better system or philosophy or whatever u wanna call it  on dating . i do not have sufficient time to do research on dating. hell i am not getting required time to learn self actulaization let alone spirituality and dating.

Try the book named Models, by Mark Manson. :)

Or the Way of the Superior Man by David Deida.

I would stay away from Red Pill as much as possible, because it will anchor beliefs that will be difficult to dislodge.

My experience with this ideology is that it pushes men further from women instead of closer.

Edited by The White Rabbit

@itachi uchiha

Stop chasing gurus and systems. Bottom line is you have to learn confidence and make an effort. I think that video is a pretty good start. All the things he said not to do are things I did. I can look back and see girls I could have had sex with and/or dated, but I sabotaged myself.

3 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@The White Rabbit red pill handbook reccomends models and david dieda.those are classified as redpill books and is recommended by founders of redpill.

Any ideologist can redirect their audience to third party work. :) It doesn't mean this book/ author is subscribing to this ideology nor perceive the world in the same way.

This is precisely the reason why these books are valuable and I'm recommending them to you, and not red pill stuff.

@The White Rabbit thanks

also models is very good and practical.but david dieda is very abstract and philosophical . were u able to apply  it.i think it require years of work to apply it

Edited by itachi uchiha

@itachi uchiha did you watch that video from Leo? It's not as hard as you're making it out to be it's just scary, because you're making it that way. Your ego is making excuses to protect itself. 

@Late Boomer @Late BoomeriB sorry if i look arrogant.i  watched the video in 2 or 3 years back .i did not get any value as i was introduced into redpill before .also leo video will get me killed if i apply it in my society.also in my society to get a decent girl i have to be exceptional.competition is sky high and i need to break the competition.only very few girls take the initiative to date as majority of woman are stage  blue.very few woman reach stage orange.

I'll give you this perspective instead.

When you're done having sex, you had kids already, you paid everything you need to pay for. Do you still want a woman around? Do you actually care for a woman? Do you love Woman? Of course you'll want to make love to Woman, but do you love woman? Just enjoy it then. But how can you enjoy it when you are thinking about so so many other things? Leave out all the rest ;) 

David DeAngelo has good advice which avoid many of the toxic Red Pill and pickup tropes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Also check of Todd V his current stuff is alright last time I checked but his old stuff would be great since he's really analytical and it seems thats your style. 

Just go to youtube and type "How to cold approach girls" and go explore what you see