Kenn254

Why do you think some do well in life while others do not?

9 posts in this topic

Well, it's a one-word answer, attitude. This 8-letter word is equally as important as your belief and confidence.

If you want to experience success, you need to change your perspective and focus on what is possible, not impossible.

Part of the process is achieving a healthy mindset and attitude for success.

Find ways to change your perspective in this video.

Do Afghan refugees have a bad attitude?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I think it comes down to how you are raised as a child, at least for first world countries.  If you were raised in a bad environment, you will generally not have very good results, although some people do overcome it.  It's possible.

2 factors (actually many more) 

1...One is resources like upbringing, financial, emotional resources, your immediate environment and its degree of toxicity, your support system around you, your moral system around you and your relationship with the general survival market, your basic leverage in the world 

2...the amount of education you take. I'm not talking about scholastic education. I'm talking about real life guidance and education to deal with life. How much guidance you get, how you implement and how early you receive this guidance with respect to age 

These 2 factors are deal breakers. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

People here are saying it's upbringing and environment. I think that's true, but it should also be said that when you want success, you have the ability to change and do things to attain that success. As far as attitude goes, I think it's important but you can't explain everything with attitude. Attitude is determined a lot by your situation and your previous successes/failures.

I would say the most important thing to do if you want success and you don't have it is to trust that life will reward you if you put in an honest effort, even if it has wronged you in the past.

Some people have and some people are have nots. Not everyone can have it all. There's only a finite amount of resources around.

The job I get, makes it so you don't have place in the company I work for! And vice versa... 

Why? well...