Yeah Yeah

25 and a virgin, much needed advice,

47 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Evening Leo (from Australia) 

Brilliant interview today ! I have a few hours remaining due to work, 

I'll keep this advice in mind, personally I don't drink, and in your interview you mentioned you'd go out and party and stuff and it frustrated me because I'm opposite of that to a degree - Anyways, you've clearly had experience, and your response that I don't need money is motivating, I've read Mark Manson's book called Models multiple times, and still not a lot of tangible success, but maybe it is overrated (except its in music, movies, t.v. and port easily accessible), I gotta get out there ,,,

Thanks for taking time out to respond, I think the ability to make posts with a collective community is extroadinary unlike other interesting spiritualists I enjoy following, but all fasinating, 

I also have one question but no response is cool, infinite intelligence may eventually provide an answer,

Alan Watts says we're all selfish, and its powerful to acknowledge that, and to try and not be selfish is still a selfsih motive, I've heard you discuss selflessness, and I 100 % get what you mean when one might become that and slip into infinitity as such, fasinating, but this has been a question if its really possible to be selfless, or maybe you mean selfless as in not having a self, therefore I guess becoming 'nothingness/love' so fasinating !!

Edited by Yeah Yeah

@Haloman Excellent prespective, although I somewhat feel some way towards women that this be their predicament, although perhaps technology will allow them to I guess stay younger above 30 (and feel younger internally), same way humans may extend the expected dying age from 60 up to 100, or maybe they don't really care, I don't know atm,

This video is somewhat what I'm looking for to adjust myself into more aligned prespective, and a few others pointed out its not too late, and yeah, Leo's content also helped me to consider my depression which crops up in the evenings to perhaps be miniscule in comparison to the larger picture, I don't know, anyways in my opinion thanks for sharing an intriguing video

Edited by Yeah Yeah

@Haloman My god, so inspiring dude, thank you, may never have found this alone, I'll continue on the road towards self development, I'll continue taking care of my diet and business and health, I'll invest big time in my hobbies, YES

I struggle with this too, at 26 I've only slept with 1 woman. I don't even have an idea of how to form this question, so your effort in this post is much appreciated and understood... thank you.

it isnt so much worth it. it is fun if you are in relationship.

if you are really want it you can be in a club or something, it isnt hard as you think, some girls will sleep with you just because you talk to them

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

13 hours ago, Yeah Yeah said:

@Leo Gura

I'll keep this advice in mind, personally I don't drink, and in your interview you mentioned you'd go out and party and stuff and it frustrated me because I'm opposite of that to a degree

I never drank once with going out 100s of nights.

I don't enjoy going out or partying. I did it as a personal development project. If it was up to me I would barely talk to humans. I could live on a deserted island and be happy.

I also have one question but no response is cool, infinite intelligence may eventually provide an answer,

Alan Watts says we're all selfish, and its powerful to acknowledge that, and to try and not be selfish is still a selfsih motive, I've heard you discuss selflessness, and I 100 % get what you mean when one might become that and slip into infinitity as such, fasinating, but this has been a question if its really possible to be selfless, or maybe you mean selfless as in not having a self, therefore I guess becoming 'nothingness/love' so fasinating !!

Well, the fact is, the finite human self is a total fiction. It was never real.

So is it possible to be self-less? YES! It's the only truthful option. Everything else is a lie.

Will it be easy for you to surrender your self? Fuck no! That's the last thing on Earth you'll do.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

i don't know you but a large majority of virgins biggest issue is there not properly socialized, go to events or clubs that interest you and engage in small talk with at least 5 people there before you leave it doesn't have to be girls at all keep doing this and keep adding up the number of people you have to talk to before you leave

You have to train yourself to be social thats how this works. If you do this enough times you will find 2-3 friends you can meet up with at these places, organize group events and from there you guys can go approach other groups and keep improving. 

The naive thing to do would be to think you can approach a random stranger at your level and try to chat her up take baby steps and feel comfortable and healthy in your life before you start pursing women.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Will it be easy for you to surrender your self? Fuck no! That's the last thing on Earth you'll do.

My fucking god, yes.

"I" is fear of love.

@Leo Gura I was going to go through that self-development route, too, haha, although I instead socialize around town when grabbing coffee for example. 

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So is it possible to be self-less? YES! It's the only truthful option ... That's the last thing on Earth you'll do.

I experienced for myself, to an extent, the finite illusion I imagine to be myself as a human on a speck planet - Understood, too, how I won't necessarily drop the selfishness for survival purposes, perhaps,

Thanks for the talk ! Actually obtained a fresh perspective on this interactive forum,

Edited by Yeah Yeah

Are you missing out? Maybe, I don't know you. Perhaps it's not as amazing and not a "big deal" as you might think it is, once you have it. Perhaps there will be that "aha" moment and you realize you were creating a lot of suffering for yourself, or at least allowing the suffering to come in from culture and the social matrix.

If you really want it though, you can totally have it. Why not? Put yourself in the places where people are having sex (or want to).

How often are you in those places? Be honest?

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 9/21/2021 at 7:48 AM, Leo Gura said:

My god I love it when people teach this, as rare as it is. It takes away any reason to ever worry about anything. Currently all I can do is believe it because the understanding hasn’t yet been established at an experiential level. But I guess thats the whole game  we’re playing.

As for the op, I’m in a similar boat, though I haven’t been through all that stuff in your strike through post. One thing I’ve found that can help is to approach girls with the goal of self amusement. Like you’re not really trying to get laid, you just say stuff to them that makes you laugh. It takes off a lot of the pressure and it’s fun for them as well, hopefully.

ps: I should also warn you to not say anything overtly sexual, even if it’s just a joke. If you say the wrong thing to the wrong girl in the wrong mood, she can put you in a world of hurt with sexual harassment charges. Only Chad gets away with that stuff.

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

Why do you think girls are not attracted to you? Do you think this is because you're ugly, unfunny, too short, what?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

1. Put yourself out there.

2. Forget you ever even heard the term Chad/Stacy... Like the concept never existed.

@Yeah Yeah the sex is beautiful, wonderful, but not for those fucking chad. those just jerk off looking at his cock in the mirror. what they do is worth nothing. do not be envious. It is better to be a virgin than a clown who feeds his ego by collecting pussies. It doesn't matter if you lose your virginity at 35 or 45, if something authentic and beautiful comes into your life, enjoy it. do not be envious of the people you see out there, they are all overwhelmed, cheap relationships, feed my ego and feed yours. anxiety, misery. The paradise they don't let you in is not a paradise, it's a fucking shit. a scam for dummies.

I am almost 25 and still virgin. I don't get why some peoples self esteems is so low because they don't have sex. Your self esteem should be no problem with out sex.

48 minutes ago, BjarkeT said:

. I don't get why some peoples self esteems is so low because they don't have sex.

Because for many people, not having sex means not being accepted, like not having views on Instagram.  his self-esteem depends on the value that the social paradigm gives them. they literally prostitute themselves in exchange for approval. much more degrading than money, that at least you need it to live . the word mediocre is too generous to indicate their misery. but that's the way most people are.

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

1. Put yourself out there.

2. Forget you ever even heard the term Chad/Stacy... Like the concept never existed.

Yes. Also @Yeah Yeah drop the word approach if you haven't already. It has negative connotations associated with it. Focus on talking to and connecting with women. Seduction is a step-by-step process, and it will naturally lead to sex. Some years from now when you've got it, you'll look back at *right now*  and laugh, as if this were actually an issue!

Edited, Thanks eveyone for the responses, I've found them helpful for changing my perspective, and I think its excellent because it almost feels like people are sitting with me discussing something that's been in my chest and unsure who to talk to about it, thanks!

Edited by Yeah Yeah